Welcome to the 42 Amsterdam multiserver.

View Poll Results: Should Titi be removed from administration?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

6 40.00%
  • No

9 60.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Titi...

Professional autist

Titi...

Hello there.

Let's start, with short story.

One day i were playing frag... Standard game with random players and titi. He were doing a lot of backstabs, and doing fake lags. After serval backstabs, i said "stop it asshole". Now you all think, i was pissed off. You are right. For me it was very anoying.
    Take example: You are fighting with 2 players at one time, you almost killed them.. but i didn't made it, because i got backstabbed... by titi.

On Special FB group (Small page where we are sharing pics of dm games) he did post about this, he was veeery injuired by me... With just one word. We talked about it, and we came to one decision. I excused titi for this.

But it didn't ended.

From that feral day to this day, he is very strict to me. And one day, he gaved me ban.. Let me quote his reason:
    "stop that agressive game tyll!"
    So reason says, that my gameplay style is verry agressive. Using minigun and ripping corpses are very agressive? Wow didn't know that.
    Its in my style, ripping corpses because i like that..
    Later, i were playing with him on se (Shotty). He were running all time.. and claiming, that im teaming with other guys (2 v 1). 2v1 actions are standard on shotty, i had so many these situations. After finished match, he didn't join. So i went to observer, and then, he joined.

I told him "Yes, if im out, you got time". and then "Idi na hui".
    The next day, one guy told me, that im banned for... prepare for it.. 21 DAYS. For what? for again, one word. I think all know what "idi na hui" means. (Later i pleased other admins about unbanning me, but i got banned about 2 times..)
    Now the fun part. Week ago, an admin send piece of conversation between Supersiper98 and titi. When i saw it, i laugh louldy.
    Check this:

np what ? you cry this fucker zdzi?
    this little dick
    ive train him a lot
    it's a bastard of fucker[Wednesday, 13 July, 2016 22:04] Titi Lenain:

<<< i shit on his mother ;)
    fucker suck my dick of zdzi
    middle player[Wednesday, 13 July, 2016 22:05] Titi Lenain:

<<< zdzi is a bad person[Wednesday, 13 July, 2016 22:05] Titi Lenain:

<<< why you join his fucking talk[Wednesday, 13 July, 2016 22:05] Titi Lenain:

<<< juts zdzi is a fucker, he was already a funcker before
    oke np bro;)
    zdzi like the drama stories
    he has dont live withotut his cp
    but np bro;) (c) Titi 2016
    Wohohooo... What we got here? He told how i am good! Ah... thanks for these words.

To this day, im not talking to him, but he is crying "sgi is an camper :)" "Minigun vs Tommygun pff"

And today's situation.
    I had standard dm on fe. Titi was waiting for someone on Shotty server. After some dm with Nic z Tego, we started small conversation.
    Its in polish, but important parts will be translated.
    [Jul-Wed-20 20:30:13] SERVER:: 1 Frag 13 Shotty Trouble
    [Jul-Wed-20 20:30:13] SERVER:: ..::TurkishBrothers::..Titi"TitusPullo"
    [Jul-Wed-20 20:30:13] SERVER:: 2 .~}Cannon(C)Arena{~.
    [Jul-Wed-20 20:30:13] SERVER:: pulsar
    [Jul-Wed-20 20:30:13] SERVER:: Player 0
    [Jul-Wed-20 20:30:13] SERVER::________________________________________
    [Jul-Wed-20 20:30:21] Client 3: forever alone i guess
    [Jul-Wed-20 20:30:31] .:+*]|[SGI]|[*+:. )> Z d z i c h u <(:: leca i leca z tym nozem
    [Jul-Wed-20 20:30:36] ~-[:42 A'dam Elite:]-~ *NIC Z TEGO*:: albo oben
    [Jul-Wed-20 20:30:38] .:+*]|[SGI]|[*+:. )> Z d z i c h u <(:: a potem administracja mi tu beczy i jebie bany
    [Jul-Wed-20 20:30:43] ~-[:42 A'dam Elite:]-~ *NIC Z TEGO*:: tez swego czasu tak robil
    [Jul-Wed-20 20:30:46] .:+*]|[SGI]|[*+:. )> Z d z i c h u <(:: ye ye
    [Jul-Wed-20 20:30:50] ~-[:42 A'dam Elite:]-~ *NIC Z TEGO*:: no to powinno byc inaczej
    [Jul-Wed-20 20:30:57] ~-[:42 A'dam Elite:]-~ *NIC Z TEGO*:: jak cie ktos ewidentnie z nozem goni
    [Jul-Wed-20 20:31:00] .:+*]|[SGI]|[*+:. )> Z d z i c h u <(:: ta
    [Jul-Wed-20 20:31:03] ~-[:42 A'dam Elite:]-~ *NIC Z TEGO*:: to powienienes miec prawo
    [Jul-Wed-20 20:31:05] ~-[:42 A'dam Elite:]-~ *NIC Z TEGO*:: zajebac
    [Jul-Wed-20 20:31:05] .:+*]|[SGI]|[*+:. )> Z d z i c h u <(:: i wali od tylu
    [Jul-Wed-20 20:31:08] ~-[:42 A'dam Elite:]-~ *NIC Z TEGO*:: i na flaki przerobic
    [Jul-Wed-20 20:31:19] .:+*]|[SGI]|[*+:. )> Z d z i c h u <(:: ale kuwa titi to ostatnio jakis zjeb sie zrobil
    [Jul-Wed-20 20:31:21] .:+*]|[SGI]|[*+:. )> Z d z i c h u <(:: wjebal mi bana
    [Jul-Wed-20 20:31:28] .:+*]|[SGI]|[*+:. )> Z d z i c h u <(:: "stop your agressive game tyll"
    [Jul-Wed-20 20:31:39] ~-[:42 A'dam Elite:]-~ *NIC Z TEGO*:: titi sie wkurwil na ciebie ostro ^^^^
    [Jul-Wed-20 20:31:44] .:+*]|[SGI]|[*+:. )> Z d z i c h u <(:: ye ye xD
    [Jul-Wed-20 20:31:44] ~-[:42 A'dam Elite:]-~ *NIC Z TEGO*:: bo sie zachowuje jak nie on
    [Jul-Wed-20 20:31:52] .:+*]|[SGI]|[*+:. )> Z d z i c h u <(:: ucieka na shotty za kazdym razem
    [Jul-Wed-20 20:31:54] SERVER::ADMIN MESSAGE:
    [Jul-Wed-20 20:31:54] SERVER::.:+*]|[SGI]|[*+:. )> Z d z i c h u <(
    [Jul-Wed-20 20:31:54] SERVER::WILL BE BANNED... for 7 days
    [Jul-Wed-20 20:31:54] SERVER::REASON: Swears of too on admin, it's the 4x times !! too it's too!
    Oh what? I was really suprised. I middle of writting i got banned for a week! How impressive...
    I must tell, that Titi is observing and listening to all my conversations with other players..(Just know it because i got kicked when i had duel with sandy). Just to find one word wich he use it, as reason to ban me again...

Eng translation:
    [Jul-Wed-20 20:31:19] .:+*]|[SGI]|[*+:. )> Z d z i c h u <(:: but shit, titi became an noob
    [Jul-Wed-20 20:31:21] .:+*]|[SGI]|[*+:. )> Z d z i c h u <(:: he gaved me ban
    [Jul-Wed-20 20:31:28] .:+*]|[SGI]|[*+:. )> Z d z i c h u <(:: "stop your agressive game tyll"
    [Jul-Wed-20 20:31:39] ~-[:42 A'dam Elite:]-~ *NIC Z TEGO*:: titi raged to you a lot ^^^^
    [Jul-Wed-20 20:31:44] .:+*]|[SGI]|[*+:. )> Z d z i c h u <(:: ye ye xD
    [Jul-Wed-20 20:31:44] ~-[:42 A'dam Elite:]-~ *NIC Z TEGO*:: he acts pretty weird
    [Jul-Wed-20 20:31:52] .:+*]|[SGI]|[*+:. )> Z d z i c h u <(:: he is all time running on shotty
    (Then, when i was writing other words)
    [Jul-Wed-20 20:31:54] SERVER::ADMIN MESSAGE:
    [Jul-Wed-20 20:31:54] SERVER::.:+*]|[SGI]|[*+:. )> Z d z i c h u <(
    [Jul-Wed-20 20:31:54] SERVER::WILL BE BANNED... for 7 days
    [Jul-Wed-20 20:31:54] SERVER::REASON: Swears of too on admin, it's the 4x times !! too it's too!
    I had to please other admin to unban me, because i wanted to finish conversation...

Later when i turned off sam, i got info from guy that im again banned... But ban was changed twice (from 2 days to 20 min later to 5 mins).
    One admin send me, what he wrote to him:
    [20:44:05] Titi Lenain: keep the words, you protect just your friends
    He is not protecting his friends. He just helped me.

I thinked about it. And decided, to post this.
    I started poll.
    You decide.
    Share your opinions.
    We are competing to win. And the main motivation to all of us - Is competing for the victory.
    Ayrton Senna

zdzi, nice presentation! I read it all the way to the bottom))

if i was an admin I would ban you forever and a day. cos you're a sadist))
    Somebody is sensitive and doesn't like abusment (not only written ones)..
    I understand that admin must be above all the "cheeki-breeki" stuff... BUT, zdz, if suspend Titi of duty, who replace him? - You?! )) No way, man!)))

Professional autist
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron+ View Post
    if suspend Titi of duty, who replace him? - You?! ))
    Haha ))) Don't want be admin...
    We are competing to win. And the main motivation to all of us - Is competing for the victory.
    Ayrton Senna

*Cadis Etrama Di Raizel*
    Lol. People still getting banned for petty reasons. Come on guys, wake up. It's 2016.
    [Rocketers] Sandy

~-[:42 A'dam Elite:]-~ *SANDY*

Immortals Founder
    Quote Originally Posted by S.a'n~d-y View Post
    Lol. People still getting banned for petty reasons. Come on guys, wake up. It's 2016.
    Same opinion here
    I'm keeping sayin' - the only reasons for bans nowadays must be cheats (proven) and trying to spam (crash server).
    And faking Immortals clan

Ok, serious now - this all looks really stupid. Why does it repeat every year, and why the most active admins give so much wrongful bans ? There's no problems with Petar anymore, but what the heck is going on with Titi ? I feel dissapointed. The game is almost 15 years, don't kill it faster than it dies, PLEASE.
    watch unimaginable [2012]
    watch magnificent [2017]
    wait for ? [202x]

Immortals Clan
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeo View Post
    And faking Immortals clan
    еspecially this : P

P.S. personal animosity should not be in the game, especially if personal hostility is experiencing admin to some player...

P.P.S. with me were in a similar situation

shithappens
    Quote Originally Posted by Zdzichu View Post
    Week ago, an admin send piece of conversation between Supersiper98 and titi. When i saw it, i laugh loudly
    I laughed hard too hahahhah!
    Before that though, he said he had a hard day and all... and I believe he let it go out on this one, like a rage! Aa what a relief he must have felt right there! Or no? because he still banning... damn
    I mean when you rage its supposed to pass after a while, right? Well... it seems that on older people it passes more slowly! xD
    But I do believe he will stop bothering one day... like Petar

Campers Clan
    Zdichu, the problem is that it's not the first time that Titi sees you trashtalking, and the more you'll keep trashing, the better he'll keep banning you. The game is dead and we became a very small community right now so the least that we can do is being respectful towards each other.

I will point out the fact that you are right now a member of one of the most successful Serious Sam clan ever, do you think your toxic behavior renders a good image of your team? Do you think your team mates wants to be seen as bad people because of your own actions? I don't think so, then you should consider to behave properly in the future.

I'm not defending Titi since he's been off the limits aswell, but try to understand his point of view: trying to be friend with you, training you to become a better player, and what do he gets in return? More trashtalking... His intention was to make you a better and valuable player, not one more of those randoms toxic trashers we used to see in 2008. Understand his frustration, spending time for you... in vain.

It's really in your own interest to fix your shitty attitude on servers, trust me.

Corsair ● Asus ● Razer ● Beyerdynamic

Professional autist
    Quote Originally Posted by Metaliman View Post
    Zdichu, the problem is that it's not the first time that Titi sees you trashtalking, and the more you'll keep trashing, the better he'll keep banning you. The game is dead and we became a very small community right now so the least that we can do is being respectful towards each other.

I will point out the fact that you are right now a member of one of the most successful Serious Sam clan ever, do you think your toxic behavior renders a good image of your team? Do you think your team mates wants to be seen as bad people because of your own actions? I don't think so, then you should consider to behave properly in the future.

I'm not defending Titi since he's been off the limits aswell, but try to understand his point of view: trying to be friend with you, training you to become a better player, and what do he gets in return? More trashtalking... His intention was to make you a better and valuable player, not one more of those randoms toxic trashers we used to see in 2008. Understand his frustration, spending time for you... in vain.

It's really in your own interest to fix your shitty attitude on servers, trust me.
    Yes, sometimes i trashtalk, but not too much... I can control my trashtalk.. if i know that i write too much or too harmfull words, i stop talking.
    After "asshole" situation, i said sorry to titi...

And i had hope, there will be no dumb situations like this one..
    But later, again shit begans.. (Feral ban for my gamestyle.)
    There could be no offensive words to him, if he dosen't do anoying actions like backstabs when im fighting, fake lags ... or he hide tommygun in middle of fight.
    Also he is trying to be my friend? Nah, he told to sniper that i and sandy are shits from very long time...
    He trained me pretty much, but wihout his help, i could play same as i play now.

Just what i want, to have a bunch of exciting dm games or funny coop situations.. But no.. if i want play duel with someone, he interupt me.. with gaving kick or ban...
    It is fair to sit on observer(admins are not visible on observ list) and listen to someone's conversations? I think its not fair.. Do you?

-- Edit --

You know how it feels when you have tons of bans for random reasons? or small reasons like one word trash?
    After these bans i have some moments that i really want delete that game and just imagine: Why i don't played that much, but in 2008-2013..
    Ayrton Senna

Campers Clan
    Yes, sometimes i trashtalk, but not too much... I can control my trashtalk..
    The best is to not trashtalk at all.

There could be no offensive words to him, if he dosen't do anoying actions like backstabs when im fighting, fake lags ... or he hide tommygun in middle of fight.
    There's not to have any offensive words even if he does annoying actions, it's the game and it's like that, if you can't handle his play style then i'm sorry but you're bad

It is fair to sit on observer(admins are not visible on observ list) and listen to someone's conversations? I think its not fair.. Do you?
    Yes, since it is the administrator's job to play the police on their servers in order to make people to respect the rules. I'm not sure that still makes sense since the game is that dead, but in the time the servers were still very crowded, that was an absolute necessity. Still, the rules are the rules.

You'll probably find my comparison plain stupid but, Is it fair to sit away hidden and observe terrorists preparing attacks? ~of course if the agents showed themselves, the terrorists wouldn't attack and stay nice looking people.

You know how it feels when you have tons of bans for random reasons? or small reasons like one word trash?
    Like I said, he saw you trashtalking a lot of times. It works like a cooldown, if you stop trashtalking for a while, he might be less severe with you, but here since you keep trashing very often, it's normal he still stands behind you watching every single of your actions.

Professional autist
    I won't trashtalk if he don't provoke me.

But anyways.. okay.. if he will be not removed from admins, i can live with that.
    But just what i want, is no 21 days ban for just one word.. or kick in middle of dm game.
    That's all what i need.

We don't need to like each other, but at least, be fair.
    Ayrton Senna

You are absolutely right! If iwas on Titi's position will doing same. I think ,elite clan members no need to trash others! If you are angry, better leave from server, because this game is for fun!
    Titi will staying in admin's team. And by rules that will decided all superadmins!

Campers Clan
    I won't trashtalk if he don't provoke me.

But anyways.. okay.. if he will be not removed from admins, i can live with that.
    But just what i want, is no 21 days ban for just one word.. or kick in middle of dm game.
    That's all what i need.

We don't need to like each other, but at least, be fair.
    well 21 days ban for trashtalking is quite too much I gotta admit, I remember when I was admin we had a list of penalties with times, I wonder if it's still applied...

However, in which way did he provok you? If I understand well, you pissed off yourself alone because of Titi's play style

Professional autist
    well 21 days ban for trashtalking is quite too much I gotta admit, I remember when I was admin we had a list of penalties with times, I wonder if it's still applied...

However, in which way did he provok you? If I understand well, you pissed off yourself alone because of Titi's play style :hmmm:
    Kay:
    Minigun vs Tommygun pff
    Sgi is an camper :)
    He is teaming with other sgi friends :)
    Low ping pff :) (Sometimes :P But not all time)
    He is running :)

Im not pissing off to these kind of comments..
    I have them almost in every game.. but in russian...
    Ayrton Senna

Been having long talks with Titi in the game since 2012, and I never remember him being
    too rude against anyone by then. Always cool at least from what I've seen.

I know it gets to nerves if you constantly get fragged with cheap kills or get
    called out, but yeah shouldn't deserve a long ban for that really...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information