Welcome to the 42 Amsterdam multiserver.

View Poll Results: Remove Petar from admins?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

9 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Campers Clan

Vote Petar off the admins²

Okay since the real corrupted admins showed their true faces, I will do it again. Now everyone will vote, and if somebody closes this thread or edits the poll another time, that'll show we have nothing to wait anymore from this system nor anyone else that remains involved in it.

To Petar:

You're a nice guy and we will never deny your personal investment in the project, but you did way too much mistakes throughout the years, every time we've been telling you you've always moved back (so sorta recognized your mistake), and kept threwing bans every now and then for superficial reasons. You pretend to follow the rules but these same rules does not allow you to apply any sanction without being able to provide a solid proof related to a recent action (or an action that did just happen). Not to mention the servers being constantly restarted... I've never experienced this myself since it's been a while i've retired from the game, but if many people's been saying it then I suppose there's a reason to it.

It's the one more mistake.. the drop that overflows the vessel. Pretty much everything has been said in the previous thread, so I will join the general opinion and say that you should leave the admins. Keep in mind that some people got fired for less than this..

Corsair ● Asus ● Razer ● Beyerdynamic

Editing of the last poll is truly laughable, just shows how corrupt some admin(s?) have gotten.

.:+*]|[SGI]|[*+:. The Eclipse

Professional autist
    Besides,here poll score will be too changed
    In my opinon petar changed so much. Before he was good person.. now unfair and doing things that rage some players..
    You better should leave petar.

And to alex:
    Better play sometimes(just 1 or 3 times in month) ss and see how many times petar ruined good games especialy on se.
    We are competing to win. And the main motivation to all of us - Is competing for the victory.
    Ayrton Senna

Immortals Clan
    Everyone makes mistakes, but not everyone will use administrative law for their pleasures...I draw conclusions from what you see. Now I see the excess administrative rights

Quote Originally Posted by Metaliman View Post
    Okay since the real corrupted admins showed their true faces, I will do it again. Now everyone will vote, and if somebody closes this thread or edits the poll another time, that'll show we have nothing to wait anymore from this system nor anyone else that remains involved in it.

To Petar:

You're a nice guy and we will never deny your personal investment in the project, but you did way too much mistakes throughout the years, every time we've been telling you you've always moved back (so sorta recognized your mistake), and kept threwing bans every now and then for superficial reasons. You pretend to follow the rules but these same rules does not allow you to apply any sanction without being able to provide a solid proof related to a recent action (or an action that did just happen). Not to mention the servers being constantly restarted... I've never experienced this myself since it's been a while i've retired from the game, but if many people's been saying it then I suppose there's a reason to it.

It's the one more mistake.. the drop that overflows the vessel. Pretty much everything has been said in the previous thread, so I will join the general opinion and say that you should leave the admins. Keep in mind that some people got fired for less than this..
    Hello! You are right, I made some mistakes. Everyone is wrong somethimes. I respect good players and persons and always i am able to understood , to help, and fix some issues. Is strange why only some dudes are pissed of me? Because I ve never made difference pro player/ newbie, and judge by own acts and words. Also I am almost 40 years old man, and Zdichu can be my son, he must respect others, and I don't excuse from my side only! That are for everyone from new generation. This time i ve restarted server after warn up. and apologize! You can read chat! Do you hear me ever to trash someone?

Quote Originally Posted by Petar View Post
    Hello! You are right, I made some mistakes. Everyone is wrong somethimes. I respect good players and persons and always i am able to understood , to help, and fix some issues. Is strange why only some dudes are pissed of me? Because I ve never made difference pro player/ newbie, and judge by own acts and words. Also I am almost 40 years old man, and Zdichu can be my son, he must respect others, and I don't excuse from my side only! That are for everyone from new generation. This time i ve restarted server after warn up. and apologize! You can read chat! Do you hear me ever to trash someone?
    I saw you trash Amco as an "ugly fascist" and you restarted server countless times, and apologize after, it simply doesn't work that way.

Also you feel like it's your right to do bans on him only because you're older than him, even if he doesn't break the rules? Like you said, rules are for all, and especially admin rules are for admins, and they, including you, need to follow them.

.:+*]|[SGI]|[*+:. The Eclipse

Professional autist
    I dont saw you were trashing.
    But sometimes your actions are pissing off some players,and no i dont be your son
    Im respecting much older players or pro players (even if they are younger than me,but better are playing).
    We are competing to win. And the main motivation to all of us - Is competing for the victory.
    Ayrton Senna

Quote Originally Posted by BoyZyatoR View Post
    I saw you trash Amco as an "ugly fascist" and you restarted server countless times, and apologize after, it simply doesn't work that way.

Also you feel like it's your right to do bans on him only because you're older than him, even if he doesn't break the rules? Like you said, rules are for all, and especially admin rules are for admins, and they, including you, need to follow them.
    This is in GZ, and he behave like that! here is 42 A dam! I am always myself. You can spit to me whatever, but here is not GZ 24!

Campers Clan
    Hello! You are right, I made some mistakes. Everyone is wrong somethimes. I respect good players and persons and always i am able to understood , to help, and fix some issues. Is strange why only some dudes are pissed of me? Because I ve never made difference pro player/ newbie, and judge by own acts and words. Also I am almost 40 years old man, and Zdichu can me my son, he must respect others, and I don't excuse from my side only! That are for everyone from new generation. This time i ve restarted server after warn up. and apologize! You can read chat! Do you hear me ever to trash someone?
    Everyone can do a mistake, but you did too much mistakes, so much mistakes that I have absolutely no argument that could go in your favor anymore. Also the fact that Zdzichu is younger than you does not give you the right to command him nor makes you deserve more respect, you're a player as anyone else on the community and you should respect everyone at the same level. I'm sorry but if you can't understand that, you have nothing to do in the admins.

Corsair ● Asus ● Razer ● Beyerdynamic

Immortals Founder
    During to the all actions which happened in last months, I had to vote "yes", sorry Petar.
    watch unimaginable [2012]
    watch magnificent [2017]
    wait for ? [202x]

Ofcourse I'm voting yes. How pathetic the last poll was tampered with + thread was closed.
    How damn low can this forum go?

Sultan of Obenia!
    http://www.gamezone24.net/forums/sho...=1#post1262876

that was my response to the situation,

I know Pete for a long time, i still recommend a serious official warning to Petar, but i dont think that is likely to happen.
    And these votes will not counted imo.

I hope everything will be fixed up soon, this game needs all of you guys, we are a big family.

I want to vote to ban petar permantly from forum and on servers. He has cross the line.

in previous thread, "[Rocketers] Alex" - was right (but he is hacked poll, so he is a faggot anyway). yes petar did a many mistakes. huge mistakes. but remember, how much cheators-teamers was banned by him? cant even count it. also where you will find another active admin with not so low skill? blodnowsky may be u? oh wait of course no. or lowskilled sam winchester? for heaven sake no. or shooters_hero who dont even know, how to play sstse dm? no thanks.
    im agree with oben, about "uber_super_ultra_mega_warning". thats my point of view. i voted for "no". let's give him last chance guys.

---------- Post added 19-03-2016 at 20:17 ----------

upd
    ahahha devon and mystery (cheaters) voted for YES. so i guess it will fair, if their votes will not counted.
    Last edited by Jack.O; 19-03-2016 at 21:33. Reason: typo (or not ^_^): shiters_hero -> shooters hero

i dont it has a use to vote..the decision is up to Ostap anyway and i dont think he cares about our opinion

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information