Welcome to the 42 Amsterdam multiserver.

View Poll Results: Petar must be removed from administrators?

Voters
513. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

3 0.58%
  • No

510 99.42%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Petar View Post
    Yeah Zdichu! I repeat, I don t have some personal reasons to ban you.You must learn to respect people.You offendet me in GZ 24, but I take easy that. For me some GZ 24 members is not good people.You are kid,learn history because today news is only propaganda (sorry for offtopic). Anyway, if you feel better I will leave from admins. I understood I have fault for this dead game.You don t remember when I punish someone who trashing you or whatever..?
    This isn't about GZ vs A'dams though, it's about your mistakes as an admin... You always ignored Zdzichu because "he's just a kid, I could be his dad!" Even when he's right.

He didn't offend you on GZ, he just clearly said what you did and showed others that what you do is wrong. If you can't handle the opinion "of a kid", maybe being an admin isn't the right place, if you must ban those who deny you.

About taking this "offence against you" well, I think all can see that you give more bans to those who judge you, and often bans that are against the adminrules have happened, just like now. I wouldn't say it's "taking criticism well".

.:+*]|[SGI]|[*+:. The Eclipse

Professional autist
    Yeah Zdichu! I repeat, I don t have some personal reasons to ban you.You must learn to respect people.You offendet me in GZ 24, but I take easy that. For me some GZ 24 members is not good people.You are kid,learn history because today news is only propaganda (sorry for offtopic). Anyway, if you feel better I will leave from admins. I understood I have fault for this dead game.You don t remember when I punish someone who trashing you or whatever..? But once again, you see my "wrong" actions. I don t made difference between players, and apply strictly rules.
    Im respecting players,and on gz i dont offendet you,just i showed screen of your actions and small commentary,wihout offending words about you,just lol.
    Yes,i will feel better if you leave,even gz will be happy and pros come back to game.
    Game will be more exciting and there will be no random bans or server restarts.

+I prefer to start recruitment for admin,becuase only one fine admin is active: Titi.
    We are competing to win. And the main motivation to all of us - Is competing for the victory.
    Ayrton Senna

Quote Originally Posted by Zdzichu View Post
    Im respecting players,and on gz i dont offendet you,just i showed screen of your actions and small commentary,wihout offending words about you,just lol.
    Yes,i will feel better if you leave,even gz will be happy and pros come back to game.
    I have to add to that: wrong and random bans and server restarts aren't only hurting the so called "pro" community, it greatly decreases the belief in administration system for all players.

This isn't either about the "pro" community versus "the rest" of the community, we're all the same, and administration like this isn't beneficial to anyone.

+I prefer to start recruitment for admin,becuase only one fine admin is active: Titi.
    I think pool is invalid. Only superadmins can vote!

Professional autist
    Poll has been added.
    Vote.
    We are competing to win. And the main motivation to all of us - Is competing for the victory.
    Ayrton Senna

Quote Originally Posted by BoyZyatoR View Post
    This isn't about GZ vs A'dams though, it's about your mistakes as an admin... You always ignored Zdzichu because "he's just a kid, I could be his dad!" Even when he's right.

He didn't offend you on GZ, he just clearly said what you did and showed others that what you do is wrong. If you can't handle the opinion "of a kid", maybe being an admin isn't the right place, if you must ban those who deny you.

About taking this "offence against you" well, I think all can see that you give more bans to those who judge you, and often bans that are against the adminrules have happened, just like now. I wouldn't say it's "taking criticism well".
    Is strange , why you see only my " wrong"actions. Since you were admin , you protected your GZ mates, and don't see they own acts. I am always directly , that s why others doesn't like me. Is normal.And I ll take it easy.I am not assliker, and never will be!!!

Temporal Agent

Uhm...
    PC1 | CPU - AMD Ryzen 7 5700x@4.6GHz | RAM - 64GB DDR4 | GPU - AMD Radeon RX 6750XT 12GB | OS - Windows 11 64bit
    PC2 | CPU - AMD Ryzen 7 3700x@4.2GHz | RAM - 12GB DDR4 | GPU - AMD Radeon RX 580 8GB | OS - Windows 11 64bit
    PC3 | CPU - 2x Intel Xeon E5-2683v4@2.8GHz | RAM - 64GB DDR4 | GPU - AMD Radeon RX 6600 8GB | OS - Windows 11 64bit

Is strange , why you see only my " wrong"actions. Since you were admin , you protected your GZ mates, and don't see they own acts. I am always directly , that s why others doesn't like me. Is normal.And I ll take it easy.I am not assliker, and never will be!!!
    If you can refer to the acts where I protected them against the rules, please do. When I was an admin, I didn't ban anyone without a good reason, mostly tried to protect the players against faulty bans which I've seen you do.

If I did wrong decisions as an admin, I could deal with it and stop doing it in the future. In fact I recall 1 far too long ban I gave for faking a tag, I learnt my lesson when Raver told me it was wrong, I never did it afterwards. On the other hand, so many bans have happened by your hand, and you never learnt from the mistakes... You just trashed people who judged you, like calling Amco an "ugly fascist", which resulted in a ban for you on GZ.

---------- Post added 19-03-2016 at 20:03 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Karel View Post
    Uhm...
    I'm pretty sure he is referring to the Second Encounter admins.

HAHahahahHAhahhahaHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA hahahahahahhahahHAHAHAHHA

zeo is still here

---------- Post added 19-03-2016 at 17:10 ----------

PETAR!! PETAR READ THIS! ->>>>> U R COMPLETELY WRONG IN THIS SITUATION!! JUST CALM DOWN AND SAY "SORY ZDZ, IM WAS WRONG".

and then ban him for "fagget" XD

Petar is a polite guy in my opinion i have never had any problems with him. i think he has a too hot temper, though. Petar, you should think twice before you take an action. you punish people to fast and also for strange reason, that's not good, man.

About Zdichu, ban is lifted! He cheated two times, so good luck in SGI.
    do you think Zdzichu cheated again? if yes, please send me the demo. i like to see it for myself.

Okay someone definitely used bots for the poll This is why poll voter names should be visible

For the guy who did it - this does harm to the claim and will make him look like a victim here which he isn't, a new poll with visible names should be made.

Edit: And now someone switched those 50 votes to no I don't think anyone can edit the poll numbers except forum admins, Petar...?

---------- Post added 19-03-2016 at 20:33 ----------

Editing of the poll numbers just shows how corrupt the admin system is today, have a look everybody!

В данном случае я согласен с джеком)

И все закрыли тему, раздули из мухи слона.
    Лучше вспомните сколько раз Петар поступал правильно, и сколько читеров он отловил и забанил за эти годы.
    Судим по хорошим поступкам.

Тема закрыта, все равно мой счетчик будет больше
    [Rocketers] Alex

No admins will be removed.

You all can hate me again for that...
    ....... Always Look On The Bright Side of Life

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information