Welcome to the 42 Amsterdam multiserver.
    Professional autist

Edited HUD Problem

Hi.. this topic is mainly for ostap.
    I got problem with edited interface:
    Name:  Untitled1.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  315.3 KB
    I removed icon borders,shaking(when player is collecting ammo/hp/armor),changed numbers colors and added blue bar(it is texture,not border).When im playing alone on server,no problems,works perfectly.
    But if i join to server,where is some players,after 2 or 10 mins i got too many bad syncs kick...
    What is causing problem? Server anti-modded files protection or else? (I tested again wihout blue bar,same effects).
    I also modded GameMP.dll(Added custom console background texture,edited net graph colors+edited font colors)and it is interesting,but i have no crashes..
    Nothing else was modded in EntitiesMP,only interface.
    We are competing to win. And the main motivation to all of us - Is competing for the victory.
    Ayrton Senna

btw. use you custome weapons ? (not reskin weapons)
    HP [llllllllllllllllllllllllllllll]

Professional autist
    Quote Originally Posted by Zey64 View Post
    btw. use you custome weapons ? (not reskin weapons)
    No,only interface icons,and sounds.
    We are competing to win. And the main motivation to all of us - Is competing for the victory.
    Ayrton Senna

Quote Originally Posted by Zdzichu View Post
    No,only interface icons,and sounds.
    GameMP.dll and EntitiesMP.dll thats problem is you have modification .dll's server use default .dll's, you and the server have no syncro.
    you can edit icon textures example (you Modi. Texture Name: Knife_w_Hand.tex | Game+Server Texture Name: Knife_w_Hand.tex ) syncro OK.
    but (you Modi. Texture Name: Knife_+_Hand.tex | Game+Server Texture Name: Knife_w_Hand.tex ) syncro bad any min. Kick from the server.

your GameMP.dll and EntitiesMP.dll too much changed with HEX-Editor.

use the default .dll's and you don't kick from the server...
    (sry for my bad english )

Professional autist
    GameMP.dll and EntitiesMP.dll thats problem is you have modification .dll's server use default .dll's, you and the server have no syncro.
    you can edit icon textures example (you Modi. Texture Name: Knife_w_Hand.tex | Game+Server Texture Name: Knife_w_Hand.tex ) syncro OK.
    but (you Modi. Texture Name: Knife_+_Hand.tex | Game+Server Texture Name: Knife_w_Hand.tex ) syncro bad any min. Kick from the server.

your GameMP.dll and EntitiesMP.dll too much changed with HEX-Editor.

use the default .dll's and you don't kick from the server...
    (sry for my bad english )
    Brah,interface textures is not reason of my kicks..It is maybe at HUD code,coz i disabled borders, icon shaker, changed number colors and added that blue bar texture... (BlueBar.tex)
    When im playing with modded gameMP.dll and wihout modded EntitiesMP i have no kicks...
    My GameMP.dll is not modded very much: (Yeah,i like yuri )
    http://i.imgur.com/VaOiwD7.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/qWjVh9C.jpg
    I added only console background texture,changed font colors,edited loading screen colors+random text and net graph colors..
    I think that blue bar texture is problem,i will try again editing code,we will see what happens..
    Last edited by Zdzichu; 11-02-2016 at 01:09.
    Ayrton Senna

Professional autist
    rly guy, Hentai images
    Ye.

But btw,how is this possible,take example,the 54 less spike fix(It have modded entitiesmp.dll),it dosent kicks me?
    Ayrton Senna

How did u add pictures in bacground? i wanna set some Passat/Phaeton car pictures.
    When u see this, conctakt me on fb xd

Brah,interface textures is not reason of my kicks..It is maybe at HUD code,coz i disabled borders, icon shaker, changed number colors and added that blue bar texture... (BlueBar.tex)
    When im playing with modded gameMP.dll and wihout modded EntitiesMP i have no kicks...
    My GameMP.dll is not modded very much: (Yeah,i like yuri )
    http://i.imgur.com/VaOiwD7.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/qWjVh9C.jpg
    I added only console background texture,changed font colors,edited loading screen colors+random text and net graph colors..
    I think that blue bar texture is problem,i will try again editing code,we will see what happens..
    It is quite interesting to know how did you edit ".dll" files for this game. I would like to learn also, because I would try a little modding attempt, especially editing weapon damages, change rate of fire and things like so (I want to create a separate mod for Sam, eventually to have a base project when I will transfer, and re-edit, this mod in Unreal Engine 4) as an experiment. Which program do you use to open dll's and edit them? I open them with Notepad++, but I get a lot of "NUL".

Did you put FE icons (weapons, life and armor) on SE? I didn't know entire knife icon.

PS: Nice manga pics, I like them too. :

Professional autist
    Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    It is quite interesting to know how did you edit ".dll" files for this game. I would like to learn also, because I would try a little modding attempt, especially editing weapon damages, change rate of fire and things like so (I want to create a separate mod for Sam, eventually to have a base project when I will transfer, and re-edit, this mod in Unreal Engine 4) as an experiment. Which program do you use to open dll's and edit them? I open them with Notepad++, but I get a lot of "NUL".

Did you put FE icons (weapons, life and armor) on SE? I didn't know entire knife icon.

PS: Nice manga pics, I like them too. :
    Brah,you cant just edit the dll file..
    You must compile new one from sdk...
    Use Visual Studio 6.0 to edit sam's code..
    Just download correct sdk for correct sam,and start editing files..
    These tutorials will be userful for begginer:
    https://www.mediafire.com/?sufcwx8uhs1f97m

Interface icons are from alpha,the original fe hud is just white,and are icons are same from alpha,but its cut.
    Ayrton Senna

Brah,you cant just edit the dll file..
    You must compile new one from sdk...
    Use Visual Studio 6.0 to edit sam's code..
    Just download correct sdk for correct sam,and start editing files..
    These tutorials will be userful for begginer:
    https://www.mediafire.com/?sufcwx8uhs1f97m

Interface icons are from alpha,the original fe hud is just white,and are icons are same from alpha,but its cut.
    Oh, I see; in fact it seemed too strange for me to edit dll libraries directly. I looked for sdk in moddb, some weeks ago; just check what Sam sdk it is, and download it.

Thanks a lot!

About icons, I didn't know about alpha. Is it the same 1999 alpha you were talking about in your Cannon Yard thread?

Professional autist
    Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    Oh, I see; in fact it seemed too strange for me to edit dll libraries directly. I looked for sdk in moddb, some weeks ago; just check what Sam sdk it is, and download it.

Thanks a lot!

About icons, I didn't know about alpha. Is it the same 1999 alpha you were talking about in your Cannon Yard thread?
    Ye
    Ayrton Senna

Thread Information