Welcome to the 42 Amsterdam multiserver.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Professional autist
    Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    I can't finish the game. It's at least the second day I attempt to play The Great Pyramid, and I get disconnected for 'Too many bad syncs' when I reach the point of final corridor near the Pyramid, after killing the orange reptiloid and a lot of biomechs and bulls, when Ugh-Zan III is in the middle of this corridor.

I usually get this problem in fragmatch also, but it is more rare than this and it happens only when I have a lot of lag.

I played with an edited netscript and I got the disconnection. But it is the same when I use xDSL default script. I got disconnected also in the first days, when I played the first maps, but it was rare, happening maximum once. But in The Great Pyramid it's mathematic that I get disconnected in that point, even if in the last game I arrived to kill the skeletons with biomechs coming from the Pyramid.

The only edited file I have in 'Bin' folder is 'Engine.dll', edited in 28/07/2014 because it was the patch replacement for Master Server I downloaded here. Others are all edited in 2001.

Any other who had this issue?
    Engine.dll dosent affect in game,only entities.dll affect.
    About that problem,try reinstalling sam...
    I have same problems with syncs on random coop,when im on xenox and maybe 2 or 3 players join.
    Last edited by Zdzichu; 28-02-2016 at 23:41.
    We are competing to win. And the main motivation to all of us - Is competing for the victory.
    Ayrton Senna

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information