Welcome to the 42 Amsterdam multiserver.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Campers Clan

Major changes on 42 amsterdam servers

Ostap fucked up.

By this statement I will inform the whole community that most of the 42 amsterdam server administrators stepped down from the roster list (including BoyZyator, Zeo and myself as many other people who left by their own after Ostap started to protect cheaters).

Creating a place where people could play, and not "etablishing themselves" was the path Ostap chosen by leaving the "imbecils" that we were on the GameZone24.net forums in order to create 42 Amsterdam. Building a team of administrators from our forums made, accorded to him, a "little corrupted empire".

Let's recall that the entire mess took place once an admin banned a certain "MrAlex" for aimboting on public servers. While Ostap didn't see any aim bot in this video, he decided to take down BoyZyator and Zeo and protecting MrAlex by masking him from all server histories so that we couldn't find and ban him anymore.

Following arguing with every single other administrator from his team, Ostap went insane and decided to remove most of us (if not everyone).

From the beginning to the end, the administrator team hasn't ceased to make the servers a safer and a better place, so that everyone, every player could benefit of an optimal comfort and gaming experience. We did our job well, and I will never allow anyone to take this away from us. Having the audacity to pretend that we, or anyone of us, didn't do anything, would be pure heresy.

Certain people like BoyZyator and Zeo invested themselves, gave all their time, energy and determination to keep the rest of the community active and alive, yet they did much more than anyone else would have. Ostap chosen to believe "his own coding skills" and ignored people who played the game at a high competitive level for numerous years. He will have to assume it.

I will also note that the 42 amsterdam servers are no longer a safe place to play on, as Ostap (if being the last remaining admin) is simply not competent. Do not count on the 42 a'dam's support anymore for any eventual GameZone24.net event or tournament.

I would like to thank every single person that is, or was an administrator of these servers, especially the following people who were the major contributors: Raver; Petar; Tiho; Karel; Alex; Never Surrender; Titi Titus Pullo; Hero; Oben; Glass Lady; Click; Black Spirit; BoyZyator, Zeo; Angelo and myself.

I took the liberty to include a part of a Skype log chat, just so people can see.. how Ostap is actually the one who plays the "little king" in his own little world. The point was to keep the game alive as much as possible, but he will be the one to knockout it once for all.
    Even for those who doesn't want to read, please give a look to the bold replies.

- spoiler removed -
    Last edited by Skyward; 03-01-2016 at 12:16.

Corsair ● Asus ● Razer ● Beyerdynamic

I don't know where Ostap got the idea of us admins thinking we're "kings", it's truly laughable. I don't have much more to add, happy new year 2016 all!

.:+*]|[SGI]|[*+:. The Eclipse

Campers Clan
    Ostap, you created a team, that implicates you did belong to this team as much as we all did and that you had to listen and respect our opinions, even if you were the leader and even if you didn't like them. If you want to take all the decisions all by yourself, then do not create a team, but you will have to assume every single consequences of your acts aswell.

Can you handle it? How long will you stand? Keep in mind that you will pull sam to its final death with your failure.

I wish you good luck.

I have nothing more to add to this, very well said Skyward

Professional autist
    Quote Originally Posted by Metaliman View Post
    Ostap, you created a team, that implicates you did belong to this team as much as we all did and that you had to listen and respect our opinions, even if you were the leader and even if you didn't like them. If you want to take all the decisions all by yourself, then do not create a team, but you will have to assume every single consequences of your acts aswell.

Can you handle it? How long will you stand? Keep in mind that you will pull sam to its final death with your failure.

I wish you good luck.
    Wow,very good words.
    GG.

Btw,Ostap think again what you did...
    Removing fair,active and good admins for hiding cheater is pretty... Retarded
    We are competing to win. And the main motivation to all of us - Is competing for the victory.
    Ayrton Senna

Immortals Clan
    Don't even know what to say, but if the problem went to the team of superadmins, it seems to me that these servers live their last days.

Campers Clan
    After checking things again with Hero, we noticed we weren't taken down from the admins, so Hero and I finally removed ourselves.

The remaining admins (that are actually inactive for most of them) were the clan server responsibles. For any support on the 42 Amsterdam servers, please refer to Oben, Never Surrender, Petar and Raver from now on.
    Last edited by Skyward; 03-01-2016 at 12:29.

Admin Bot
    The remaining admins (that are actually inactive for most of them) were the clan server responsibles. For any support on the 42 Amsterdam servers, please refer to GlassLady, Oben, Never Surrender, Petar and Raver from now on.
    Not to me. I already shared these thoughts to Bert yesterday, in PM on skype. Then sat and thought alone about the whole thing...

1. I honestly think that if such experienced gamers as Zeo, Sakke, Hero and you, Metali, are out, then I have nothing to do there too. Like really, everybody know I'm noob, so, come on... It's a shame for me to stay as a super admin when real PROs are out. Sakke, Zeo, you, and Hero were "bones" of the admin team, while I am a decoration compared to them: nice to have, but nobody notice if I'm out, so wtf, lel
    2. The whole story is SO not fair. IMO, taking out Zeo and Sakke was really not reasonable, so wft again

It was a nice experience to be a part of this nice team . Thank you, guys! Take care of yourself and never take this close to your heart. Life goes on!
    I'm out of superadmins too
    I am not aggressive, I am dominating

Campers Clan
    Quote Originally Posted by GlassLady View Post
    Not to me. I already shared these thoughts to Bert yesterday, in PM on skype. Then sat and thought alone about the whole thing...

1. I honestly think that if such experienced gamers as Zeo, Sakke, Hero and you, Metali, are out, then I have nothing to do there too. Like really, everybody know I'm noob, so, come on... It's a shame for me to stay as a super admin when real PROs are out. Sakke, Zeo, you, and Hero were "bones" of the admin team, while I am a decoration compared to them: nice to have, but nobody notice if I'm out, so wtf, lel
    2. The whole story is SO not fair. IMO, taking out Zeo and Sakke was really not reasonable, so wft again

It was a nice experience to be a part of this nice team . Thank you, guys! Take care of yourself and never take this close to your heart. Life goes on!
    I'm out of superadmins too
    Don't be too hard with yourself, you probably didn't play Sam the same way we did, but as far as I remember your judgements were always correct, you were probably the most able person to keep a neutral position and think good even in the most complicated situations. You were a great administrator to me and it was a real pleasure to be in this team with you for all these years.

Admin Bot
    Don't be too hard with yourself, you probably didn't play Sam the same way we did, but as far as I remember your judgements were always correct, you were probably the most able person to keep a neutral position and think good even in the most complicated situations. You were a great administrator to me and it was a real pleasure to be in this team with you for all these years.
    Hehe... Thanks! I don't regret anything. I did my fails too, and I was sorry for them, but in general it was really nice time being a part of this admin team. Eh... Everything comes to it's end.
    If only Ostap could see what he did, and apologize for mistreating the whole situation... I bet it won't happen. So, let it be like this.
    I am not aggressive, I am dominating

Thanks to all ex-superadmins for these years!

.:+*]|[SGI]|[*+:. The Eclipse

I m so sorry.I can't say, I can't do nothing anymore! We are team, like components in bigger machine, and must working together. Seems this machine are damaged. Just don t leave Sam to die. May be I am most hated admin, because i ve punished many players , and keeping strictly rules. But I am human too, and would be carefull,about this servers. I give best from me. From other side, Ostap create this awesome servers and master server ,Rocketers Alex patch, when Gamespy are shutdown. I wanna again full servers, and respectfull players here!

As long as folks keep up playing, Sam won't die.
    Changes, no matter how awkward they may seem at first glance are always to the better...
    Being merely a player, I just wanna show some respect to every single one who helps this "Sam" machine rolling ))
    Your enthusiazm is amazing!

Campers Clan
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron+ View Post
    As long as folks keep up playing, Sam won't die.
    Changes, no matter how awkward they may seem at first glance are always to the better...
    Being merely a player, I just wanna show some respect to every single one who helps this "Sam" machine rolling ))
    Your enthusiazm is amazing!
    Leaving cheaters like mr alex play on public servers will not help anyone nor keep the game alive, trust me. We saw what happened when Zeb89 started to spread the cheats (wallhack especially) in 2007 - 2008. If Ostap wants to protect cheaters in order to keep the game alive (or one of his thousand servers active) then I do not wish to be part of this anymore. He claims we're the "little corrupted empire", but he's in fact the most corrupted person.

Also, for those interested in the full story, I'd kindly refer to this link

http://www.gamezone24.net/forums/sho...terdam-servers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information