Welcome to the 42 Amsterdam multiserver.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Brand new trend of administrating SS game))

Just played with a guy tagged Stone.
    After the score reached embarrasing numbers 12:1, he asked me to remove the score by pressing f9 or he would ban me, explaning it by my ratlike game style. Hadn't I told him I didn't object to playing "simple&clear", he banned me for "campering" with notice: look whose winning now.

Posting this, I'm actually not complaning about my ban or admin's unfair actions. I understand, we're all alive and emotional..
    Just wanna send to Mr. Stone a beam of light and good

Upd: he unbanned me after abour 20 minutes. I guess, my good-natured thought and feelings touched him ))
    I'm not being sarcastic
    Last edited by Ron+; 18-10-2015 at 23:39.

Hi! It was me! I think , when we playing 1 vs 1,like in this case camping is for losers. Everyone have differend style, and that is not reason for ban. Is my mistake.You can check this , and when write in servers @rules, almost in every server ,you can read "No camping"! Dude, I am serious, I respecting good players.Before all, you must learn to respect your oponents! I am sure 90% of frag players here doesn't like campers!
    I am not sarcastic too, I ve playing and live with simply and clear rules!
    Best wishes!

Camping? At Shotty trouble? are u serious, man?)))
    Was I standing in a coner waiting for you to run over my barrel????
    I was dodging direct confrontation... I guess it is not what you may call camping.

ok. You did what you had to do. I hold neither complain nor offence ))

I playing almost 8 years Sam.Many times lose, and many times win. I make diference between camping and normal fight. But you are right to , I see you are respectfull and polite guy, and I like that.
    P.S. I wanna only fairplay and respect between players!

keeeeek
    tooooop keeeeeeek

Professional autist
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodnowsky View Post
    jack is so prooo
    Juk is pro penetrator
    We are competing to win. And the main motivation to all of us - Is competing for the victory.
    Ayrton Senna

s4f
    pro penetrator, lol

I'm sorry Ron+, such a thing won't happen again, because I think in this case you're on the right (you just can't camp in shotty trouble lol).

I though camping is not allowed by default, right? So, finally what is fairplay? For me is in 90% direct fight face to face, but differend people, diferend ideals. When we playing 1 vs 1 in server, for me is boring to searching my oponent, he obvisiouvly awaiting me behind some wall. I don't care about f...n score, but is fair? Good and honest players= Good game!
    I hope all here understand me right. I 'm sorry ban action were wrong,but sometimes my acts are before my mind!
    Nobody is perfect!

Petar, It is OKey!)
    I appreciate that you can say sorry and accept the fact of being emotional.. it deserves my "thum up"!)
    By the way, i noticed that you don't smash corpses of the opponents... it proves you respect ones)) !

Immortals Founder
    What the hell, camping talks again ? It MUST be allowed, everyone is free to choose how to play as long as he doesn't cheat, trash etc.

__

I've just checked the rules again, camping is not forbidden. Stop doing this Petar Thanks

__

Playing the game for 8 years must bring enough experience not to be annoyed by campers. Even in the Hole map. And ST .. Just wtf xD There are billion ways to catch campers ..
    watch unimaginable [2012]
    watch magnificent [2017]
    wait for ? [202x]

Quote Originally Posted by Zeo View Post
    What the hell, camping talks again ? It MUST be allowed, everyone is free to choose how to play as long as he doesn't cheat, trash etc.

__

I've just checked the rules again, camping is not forbidden. Stop doing this Petar Thanks

__

Playing the game for 8 years must bring enough experience not to be annoyed by campers. Even in the Hole map. And ST .. Just wtf xD There are billion ways to catch campers ..
    Well, is just a gameplay style, typical for SE. I understand this!!!

quotes by top 3 useless peoples in our community

jack is so prooo

Juk is pro penetrator

aaaaand 3
    pro penetrator, lol

Professional autist
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack.O View Post

quotes by top 3 useless peoples in our community

aaaaand 3
    U are also ussless trasher.
    Also,ur community is not hier,but at aidszone24.net
    We are competing to win. And the main motivation to all of us - Is competing for the victory.
    Ayrton Senna

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information