Welcome to the 42 Amsterdam multiserver.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Zeb89 #2 or Dr. Dre #2 ?

Anyway nice work but pls dont use it

Quote Originally Posted by ZCaliptium View Post
    KILL YOURSELF! xD
    die by AIDS. please

@about mystery
    he was banned sometimes, but onl for 5-6 days.

@about V109
    i have a proof of his aimbot (i saw it one time). i can post it if u want. but for me - he is just a camping noob (red room on fortress) and nothing more.

42Adam Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodnowsky View Post
    Anyway nice work but pls dont use it
    Thx, Blowjobsky. =P

~-[:42 A'dam Elite:]-~
    In my opinion this is very awesome and really nice work!
    I wish I was able to create cheats like this.

But to use it in a server where the rule states: no cheats, would be wrong.
    I fully agree with you when you say that you can create your own server and cheat there, your game, your server, your rules, your fun.

If ostap would be able to make a server where cheats are allowed AND if he would be able to make sure these cheats will NOT be used in other servers I would have no problem with it. I would just not play in the servers with cheaters, takes away the fun and tactics of the game (if played against non-cheaters)
    Serious Sam - The First Encounter

This looks interesting, but useless against Lexa

Quote Originally Posted by Capricornus View Post
    CPlayer *penPlayer = (Cplayer *)CEntity::GetPlayerEntity(iPlayer);
    nice cast
    CPlayer *penPlayer = static_cast<CPlayer*>(CEntity::GetPlayerEntity(iPl ayer));?

Quote Originally Posted by Tin Kesaro View Post
    CPlayer *penPlayer = static_cast<CPlayer*>(CEntity::GetPlayerEntity(iPl ayer));?
    dynamic_cast
    ~=>}Immortals{<=~

Quote Originally Posted by Evolta View Post
    If ostap would be able to make a server where cheats are allowed AND if he would be able to make sure these cheats will NOT be used in other servers I would have no problem with it. I would just not play in the servers with cheaters, takes away the fun and tactics of the game (if played against non-cheaters)
    it's easy, this type of cheating is blocked elementary.
    We can do servers where these cheats will not work
    [Rocketers] Alex

Campers Clan
    @ ZCaliptium:

A cheat, under all its forms, is something that gives you a technical advantage over your opponent. It's unfair and prohibited, whatever if you did it yourself or not.

In your case, the radar displays you the opponents's position - you don't have to search them anymore: first advantage.
    The player's names over their heads through the walls acts like a wallhack - You don't need to predict their exact positions anymore and you can attack them with much more accuracy: That was the second advantage.

These two works (not to mention the other features available displayed at the bottom of your screen) which would normally require a bit of mental and dexterity are simply doffed from you and ease the way you are playing.

Every player should be equal, and play the game as it is at its release, without any added or modified features that are not explicitly allowed in the game or by the game developpers.

Your reference with calculator does no sense and it makes you go for an hypocrite who tries to justify himself, but you're nothing more than a cheater, using illegal advantages to ruin other player's games and gain victories without having to do any effort.

From my side, you'll be banned.

Corsair ● Asus ● Razer ● Beyerdynamic

@ZCaliptium
    Dude, you should use your programming skills to create something useful and maybe earn some money instead...
    Have you ever thought about creating Anti-Cheat, or helping to fix this game (removing bugs etc...) and do something good ?

Quote Originally Posted by Metaliman View Post
    using illegal advantages to ruin other player's games
    Legal advantages are better equipment for example: gaming mouse, high-end PC, smooth monitor, good headsets and most important thing for this game - stable and high q connection.

Btw, using calculator on math test is not legal thing, but u can use it while you are doing homework (own server) ...so it is a pretty good comparison.

Quote Originally Posted by Metaliman View Post
    @ ZCaliptium:

A cheat, under all its forms, is something that gives you a technical advantage over your opponent. It's unfair and prohibited, whatever if you did it yourself or not.

In your case, the radar displays you the opponents's position - you don't have to search them anymore: first advantage.
    The player's names over their heads through the walls acts like a wallhack - You don't need to predict their exact positions anymore and you can attack them with much more accuracy: That was the second advantage.

These two works (not to mention the other features available displayed at the bottom of your screen) which would normally require a bit of mental and dexterity are simply doffed from you and ease the way you are playing.

Every player should be equal, and play the game as it is at its release, without any added or modified features that are not explicitly allowed in the game or by the game developpers.

Your reference with calculator does no sense and it makes you go for an hypocrite who tries to justify himself, but you're nothing more than a cheater, using illegal advantages to ruin other player's games and gain victories without having to do any effort.

From my side, you'll be banned.
    He was banned many times for wallhacking, also used some game bugs!

42Adam Developer
    YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! Me banned permanent! Every player will see my name in banlist every time when looking for statistics! It's like memorial in the park! THANK YOU! I LOVE YOU!

*changing IP, GUID and MNAME*

Quote Originally Posted by ZCaliptium View Post
    *changing IP, GUID and MNAME*
    ....... Always Look On The Bright Side of Life

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information