Welcome to the 42 Amsterdam multiserver.

admin 4 le'surviwal it a morhund and dickhead !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello I assume this subject because I'm tired of the dull fools, which certainly is an admin from the map 'hole' on le'surviwal, this clown, because otherwise it can not be called rubbish still gives me a ban for mostly anything for the team, but I do not have team, I'm tired of this behavior that fool, fool, idiot, who gave him the right to administer ????? this idol? I'm tired of this behavior that bastard! I play this game from the beginning she had left and no stupid stripling I will not impose their rules and their patients the principles !!!!!!!!!!! Russian whore can play on wh etc and is ok !!!!!!! everyone knows that what morons have access to the console going on WH, so let this retarded kid forgive yourself your sick rules because they do not in this game is

Quote Originally Posted by mad dog View Post
    Hello I assume this subject because I'm tired of the dull fools, which certainly is an admin from the map 'hole' on le'surviwal, this clown, because otherwise it can not be called rubbish still gives me a ban for mostly anything for the team, but I do not have team, I'm tired of this behavior that fool, fool, idiot, who gave him the right to administer ????? this idol? I'm tired of this behavior that bastard! I play this game from the beginning she had left and no stupid stripling I will not impose their rules and their patients the principles !!!!!!!!!!! Russian whore can play on wh etc and is ok !!!!!!! everyone knows that what morons have access to the console going on WH, so let this retarded kid forgive yourself your sick rules because they do not in this game is
    Your punishment is deserved, so don't cry and trash here! Keep trash and insult people, and I will ban your ass not only in servers , and in this forum!
    Be carefull!

hello i assume this subject because i'm tired of the dull fools, which certainly is an admin from the map 'hole' on le'surviwal, this clown, because otherwise it can not be called rubbish still gives me a ban for mostly anything for the team, but i do not have team, i'm tired of this behavior that fool, fool, idiot, who gave him the right to administer ????? This idol? I'm tired of this behavior that bastard! I play this game from the beginning she had left and no stupid stripling i will not impose their rules and their patients the principles !!!!!!!!!!! Russian whore can play on wh etc and is ok !!!!!!! Everyone knows that what morons have access to the console going on wh, so let this retarded kid forgive yourself your sick rules because they do not in this game is
    r e t a r d
    e
    t
    a
    r
    d

---------- Post added 18-05-2015 at 10:27 ----------

proofs? no? so learn to play and shut the fuck up. u always accusing me in "wh" but when u suck balls - always AFK and crying. better look at ur behavior, polish sucker

Quote Originally Posted by Jack.O View Post
    r e t a r d
    e
    t
    a
    r
    d

proofs? no? so learn to play and shut the fuck up. u always accusing me in "wh" but when u suck balls - always AFK and crying. better look at ur behavior, polish sucker
    Both of should get a punish for trashing on Forum.

Thumbs up juri o

Quote Originally Posted by Jack.O View Post
    r e t a r d
    e
    t
    a
    r
    d

kiss my ass rus fucker why u kant insulting my nation??? im have to !!!!!!!!!! sucking rusian noob with wh pathetic loser shut u stinking ass

kiss my ass rus fucker why u kant insulting my nation??? im have to !!!!!!!!!! sucking rusian noob with wh pathetic loser shut u stinking ass

u always starting to trashing like this

also u r faggot

This guy are banned, but hot by me. Anyway , thanks!

How will the 19-0 from 18-1? :-) Go hunting.......

---------- Post added 22-06-2015 at 22:45 ----------

In retrospect, I apologize to all a good player who is insulted and called cheating.
    The players do not believe that someone is playing just as well as their opponents.
    Now I know that there are wonderful players who do not cheat, but magically play well.

---------- Post added 22-06-2015 at 22:48 ----------

Как говорил Ленин, учиться, учиться, учиться .....

How is the counting of the points table? I do not understand ... why not counting any days on end?
    and why was the 19-0 from 18-1 ??? Go hunting. Look, look ... so the final score is 1.96 ..
    lol

~-[:42 A'dam Elite:]-~
    Same problem I had

Other Actions (death count)
    Poured Lead Into ^oPlayer 0^r

https://42amsterdam.net/samforum/showthread.php?t=1503
    Serious Sam - The First Encounter

Thread Information