Welcome to the 42 Amsterdam multiserver.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: another cheater

Quote Originally Posted by ZIP View Post
    1. create a topic in the international section
    2. write a response in that subject in their native language
    3. answers, give a reference to the subject.
    lol

ZIP is right, it's totally possible to do that

Quote Originally Posted by Jack.O View Post
    ты кто такой? и откуда вылез?

how much u playing ss? 2 weeks or 3? im playing this game since summer2011 and i have enough skills (and observing skills too) to notice cheaters. if u r blind - this is not my problem.

---------- Post added 09-03-2015 at 22:14 ----------

damn, im watching it right now, and i cant believe that marco protect him xDDDDDDDDDD

1) "first colt shooting spree" - obviously aimbot
    2) "first minigun frag with sd" - he was not see player0, but his crosshair automatically cathed him through the wall. aimbot + wallhack then.
    3) "minigun frags" - obviously aimbot. i dont know players, who have a so crucial aim with out cheats.
    4) "sniper frags" - he cathed me through the wall when i was in elevator. same cheats. also moment when i (greanade launcher position) was killed by him (sniper rifle). check it with more attention pls
    I play SS TSE multiplayer since november 2012 (I play this in single player at least since 10 years), but I could stay months and months I don't play it for many reasons. My doubts were about watching demo. I noticed this game needs add-ons to see things you can't see with normal, unpatched, version when I found on gz24 some fixes for Kleer and Steve skins, that were difficult to see (they are legal, not cheat). Then, my doubts were: how can you notice if anybody is cheating without have them installed in your own game? In demo, I see clearly wtf shooting when enemy is on his crosshair. I know I'm blind, but I see this. I'm trolled by my game version, maybe, that has normal walls and no secondary crosshair (I bet this autoaim is the same I can see on GTA VC and SA single player for PS 2 that I played since 2008 to 2011) or I don't observe too much (as you said, and I agree) players ingame.

However, I received a message, some days ago, that you admins could notice the cheaters looking at the CRC. But normal players, that play a few (like me) or simply don't care, can't notice cheaters (except who is using that stuff) ingame or watching at the demo. That was my doubt, beacuse I didn't understand the mechanism.

PS: I watched at the demo by your side. I was impressed when I saw he killed you when you had invisibility. He knew precisely you were there.
    If it's clear he was a cheater, I don't want to "protect" him.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    I play SS TSE multiplayer since november 2012 (I play this in single player at least since 10 years), but I could stay months and months I don't play it for many reasons. My doubts were about watching demo. I noticed this game needs add-ons to see things you can't see with normal, unpatched, version when I found on gz24 some fixes for Kleer and Steve skins, that were difficult to see (they are legal, not cheat). Then, my doubts were: how can you notice if anybody is cheating without have them installed in your own game? In demo, I see clearly wtf shooting when enemy is on his crosshair. I know I'm blind, but I see this. I'm trolled by my game version, maybe, that has normal walls and no secondary crosshair (I bet this autoaim is the same I can see on GTA VC and SA single player for PS 2 that I played since 2008 to 2011) or I don't observe too much (as you said, and I agree) players ingame.

However, I received a message, some days ago, that you admins could notice the cheaters looking at the CRC. But normal players, that play a few (like me) or simply don't care, can't notice cheaters (except who is using that stuff) ingame or watching at the demo. That was my doubt, beacuse I didn't understand the mechanism.

PS: I watched at the demo by your side. I was impressed when I saw he killed you when you had invisibility. He knew precisely you were there.
    If it's clear he was a cheater, I don't want to "protect" him.
    moment with minigan + sd by wtf. his crosshair catch him through the wall. look from wtf's side this moment

Serious Member
    Jack is a super hero,he has the ability of spotting hackers....lol....

Quote Originally Posted by Salker90 View Post
    Jack is a super hero,he has the ability of spotting hackers....lol....
    .....lol......

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information