Welcome to the 42 Amsterdam multiserver.
    *Cadis Etrama Di Raizel*

Exclamation New Record in Cannon/Rocket jumping

Just wanted to share it with you guys (though i know there aren't many players active to see this), i made a new record in cannon|rocket jumping. It's 56m Vertical in rocket jumping map "Surburbs <<X>>" created by SoNy. Previous jump record in vertical category was 50m (held by X-Ray/Legion). Thanks to zdzichu for making video for me.
    Here is the link:

Enjoy

P.s: if you want to try this jump then you can try it in SE (Eg: The Elephant Atrium: the big wall in the area where you find cannon as a secret weapon)
    [Rocketers] Sandy

~-[:42 A'dam Elite:]-~ *SANDY*

impressive jump barely survived with 1hp

*Cadis Etrama Di Raizel*
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantom
    barely survived with 1 hp
    yeah and it is the most hardest jump of the game, so i had to change my method of jumping a little bit.
    [Rocketers] Sandy

Amazing! I'd never be able to pull that off.

*Cadis Etrama Di Raizel*
    Quote Originally Posted by Jockant
    i'll never be able to pull that off
    there is a method which i made (the one in the video) for such type of high walls. If you'll use this method, then there will be 50% chances that you'll pull it off. I did this jump again using the same method but it needs a lot of luck. It can happen at any moment
    [Rocketers] Sandy

hiya great speed test jocky , did yu ping the server nearest yu or one far away in a different country , my speed test lies too lol, speed tests are a a wank , try real time , as in try downloading a torrent etc , my stupid speed test says 13mb per second , but in the "real world" ..thru utorent or similar , im lucky to get 1.3 mbs , speed tests lie
    but if yurs is accurate yu must chop thru yur download amount quickName:  1.5 mb.jpg
Views: 56
Size:  39.9 KBly , please tell me me more

Thread Information