Welcome to the 42 Amsterdam multiserver.
    Professional autist

Please Remove Cannon and add Ammo!

Hi there.

Today i was Playing on Se server LE Survival of the crickest.You all know there are cannon and inf ammo.Thats very bad.There are many players who are camping in one place and spamming with cannon.Also there are people who are spamming 400 grenades in 1 s.For me its very dumb.Im suggesting,to start poll about removing cannon and add ammo.Adding this stuff,game will be better than before.
    Say your opinion there!

Ask Missmurder, this is private server, and she is owner (given to her by Ostap).We cannot edit parameters, without her agreement. I know frags with cannon are very brutal , but admins have rules too. Personally for me, I like this server!

Immortals Founder
    Unfortunately, pro servers ain't famous anymore, noobs love cannon, infinite ammo & hard / serious diff .. : /
    watch unimaginable [2012]
    watch magnificent [2017]
    wait for ? [202x]

Professional autist
    Quote Originally Posted by Petar View Post
    Ask Missmurder, this is private server, and she is owner (given to her by Ostap).We cannot edit parameters, without her agreement. I know frags with cannon are very brutal , but admins have rules too. Personally for me, I like this server!
    Do you want to play with noobs who are spamming 600 grenades per s and play with 5 teaming players with cannon? Or play with campers?

Does Missmurder have account on 42?

Magrathea Member
    Do not want to spawn threads ...

Therefore I ask here:

=> Can make pro-server in FE ? (alike №11,... only without respawn)

Семь бед, один Reset.

Seriousness - the path to immortality. Frivolity - the path to death. Serious not die. Frivolous like dead.
    (Buddha)

Distribution Sam’s (Rus version) FE https://yadi.sk/d/ZYXXvgybnGeKy (new version pack)

Only Serious Sam, ... Only hardcore

~|*<<X>> Clan*|~
    Yeah,i have that problems aswell...Noobs+Cannon isnt good ,and grenade launchers too....
    I am Serious man,this is serious Bussines

Quote Originally Posted by Zdzichu View Post
    Hi there.

Today i was Playing on Se server LE Survival of the crickest.You all know there are cannon and inf ammo.Thats very bad.There are many players who are camping in one place and spamming with cannon.Also there are people who are spamming 400 grenades in 1 s.For me its very dumb.Im suggesting,to start poll about removing cannon and add ammo.Adding this stuff,game will be better than before.
    Say your opinion there!
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeo View Post
    Unfortunately, pro servers ain't famous anymore, noobs love cannon, infinite ammo & hard / serious diff .. : /
    Quote Originally Posted by Zdzichu View Post
    Do you want to play with noobs who are spamming 600 grenades per s and play with 5 teaming players with cannon? Or play with campers?
    Quote Originally Posted by EasternInferno View Post
    Yeah,i have that problems aswell...Noobs+Cannon isnt good ,and grenade launchers too....

That's what I said in the other topic. But just ignored, no answer with argumentations and a Cartman quote.

I will add an option: also difficulty must be changed from Serious to Normal, to balance weapons. Or a 100 armor (not the supers, but the BLUE armor) will be useless to resist a grenade or a rocket.

And it would be better a system (a way, I mean; but in italian language, we use a lot the word "system") to kick campers.

EDIT: I forgot to say that in "Survival of the Sickest" there is no minigun.

Imo, no need to change anything.... i guess it was supposted to be an "special" server. U can always join on other server.

Thread Information