Welcome to the 42 Amsterdam multiserver.

Thread: Busted

Busted

Sorry Zdzichu, but im not believe the stories, about ur "cheating brother"

I have a some games with u, and 2-3 last games was totally insane. i mean ur aim. just for fun, i download demo and start to watch. so what i can say....Very Nice Aimbot u bring me damage in all shoots, i thought its happened coz ur ping was pretty low. But i remember games, with REALLY low ping guys from Holland (i mean - Pureown, Street Glow, Reborn, Evolta) and this guys never bring me damage in EVERY shoot. ofc i was lose this games, but my opponents was not cheaters.

so, prove 1

http://www.mediafire.com/download/09...MBOT%21%21.zip

prove 2

http://www.mediafire.com/download/fm...m/AIMBOT+2.zip

To be honest, I suspect him too, I watch demos. Now he was busted. Good job Jack. Zdzichu.. shame for you I though you are good player!
    Last edited by Petar; 05-01-2015 at 19:12.

zdzichu

btw petar since when "noob" is trash?

Professional autist
    Hey there!

I must say jack,i have brother.He are too playing ss, on my computer.On this feral day,i was watching my brothers game.I saw one observer who said,i have aimbot.When i was setting controls on another profile,i saw option aimbob.I dont belive that he installed it.I saw on yt one polish guy,who shows vid with player using ab.There was ability to download it.I tested it on spilt screen,it works,but for a while:Its soo buggy and crashes game.Also i watched this demos,and there was maaaaany moments where are ab.

I must say there im sooo sorry for my brother.
    Last edited by Zdzichu; 07-01-2015 at 00:43.

Quote Originally Posted by Zdzichu View Post
    Hey there!

I must say jack,i have brother.He are too playing ss, on my computer.On this feral day,i was watching my brothers game.I saw one observer who said,i have aimbot.When i was setting controls on another profile,i saw option aimbob.I dont belive that he installed it.I saw on yt one polish guy,who shows vid with player using ab.There was ability to download it.I tested it on spilt screen,it works,but for a while:Its soo buggy and crashes game.Also i watched this demos,and there was maaaaany moments where are ab.

So by my freaking brother,i cant play ss in all january

I must say there im sooo sorry for my brother.
    Most lamest & overused excuse I've ever heard.

Professional autist
    Quote Originally Posted by shooters_hero View Post
    Most lamest & overused excuse I've ever heard.
    In wich another way i can excuse?

yes there is , say it was yur evil sister , [that might work ] ,lol, i dont follow/care about frag , id like to help ,but,,,,,,,,,,,,,,goodnight

Professional autist
    Tiho,brother.I think the topic can be closed,you reported me and i have ban.There are nothing more to say.

Quote Originally Posted by Zdzichu View Post
    Tiho,brother.I think the topic can be closed,you reported me and i have ban.There are nothing more to say.
    Is not closed yet! I'll make your ban time shorter , 2 weeks.I m sorry but your punishment staying. I hope you will never anymore cheating.
    That is from me!

Now is time to close this tread! When ban time expired, come and play, but be honest and decent player!

Thread Information