Welcome to the 42 Amsterdam multiserver.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    s4f

I wanna try to join

Hi all! My nickname is RODYA, I'm old school player in ss fe, my real name is Kirill, my real age is 18, I'm from Russia, I started play in fe from 2010. I wanna try to join in this clan because I left rocket jumping and started learn frag in 2012(around this time). I play in CoB clan but left because of my inactivity...So I wanna try to join this frag clan...Thanks for watching! Best wishes. RODYA

~-[:42 A'dam Elite:]-~
    I think Strakos is still the leader (try FB or catch him in game)... if not... maybe ask Petar to join
    Serious Sam - The First Encounter

Hello!I am still in this clan member,but Strakos is leader.He decide!
    Good luck Rodya

s4f
    Thx brothers!!

viel Glück / veel geluk / good luck

~ Admin C.o.B Leader ~
    Hero - - - >

Rodya good luck friend
    _.-~]('Company'of'BrotherS')[~-._

<~)(~>........................:'II':.......L.E.A.D.E.R. .C.o.B.......:'II':....................<~)(~>

s4f
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
    Hero - - - >

Rodya good luck friend
    Thx my friend)

G to the X - GraphX
    guten lacken

me with write to click - - click to write with me
    Spoiler Spoiler:

real unspoilable spoiler

s4f
    Quote Originally Posted by GraphX View Post
    guten lacken
    thanks)

Not So Friendly now
    Quote Originally Posted by RODYA View Post
    thanks)
    Good luck man, I have never heard of frag clan.

~ Admin C.o.B Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendly Sniper View Post
    Good luck man, I have never heard of frag clan.
    omg,Friendly Sniper as you could not hear about frag clan - just please do not write that you do not know clans such as Adam Elite, CoB, MCP, IFF - not to mention the older clans FE Serious Sam Btw not picking in August this so that it does not you know I'm just asking out of curiosity, because some clans have a couple of years - so it follows that you are either for the first time recently on the FE, often played on the Coop but okay for me WOW

---------- Post added 09-04-2014 at 02:02 ----------

And Rodya my friend '' I play in CoB clan but left because of my inactivity... ''

Are you left our Clan Cob , it was your decision due to lack of activity in the game,
    not that any of you Clan Leaders expelled - for a plus for you amm not mean anything
    by saying that your lack of activity was only one that wanted to play and be in a clan on the cob and that's it
    ,I do not have to play - could be another situation where there's no denying
    But lack of activity was quite długiii , as it is written what you need to do to be in Cob,
    each clan has its own criteria, Cob is if are not enabled more than 30 days staying removed
    unless the information communicated to the Leader of Clan why you no longer am or not,
    holidays or something else ... Little information to you remember that good clan does not like
    in someone of the players lack the activity , if you want to join the clan , keep in mind the very good behavior,
    relationship to other players and the observance of good ethics in a clan .... playing with you many times,
    step by step , over time you could see that it can more you're a better player, but train whenever you have the opportunity
    practice makes perfect and neat Clans expect it Good luck and I wish you all the best if you are admitted to Adam Elite

because it is a very good clan and expects a good level of play certainly and surely you will learn more
    Also, I am proud that I could give you a piece of my knowledge GAME
    Good Luck Friend
    _.-~]('Company'of'BrotherS')[~-._

<~)(~>........................:'II':.......L.E.A.D.E.R. .C.o.B.......:'II':....................<~)(~>

Not So Friendly now
    I have heard of lots of clans just not frag<<<X>>> that's a populare one along with COB and Call Of Duty Ghosts

~-[:42 A'dam Elite:]-~
    has there been a discision yet?
    Serious Sam - The First Encounter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information