Welcome to the 42 Amsterdam multiserver.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    ~|*<<X>> Clan*|~

We need more players!

Ok,i was surfing the forums today and i say that there werent much people around.Thats sad .Maybe we should start an advertising campaign on youtube or internet?Im sure there are a lot of fans that dont even know about this site....What can possibly go wrong ?

*Cadis Etrama Di Raizel*
    Do you think that we're sitting idle and doing absolutely nothing? Every effort is being made to revive this game and making people aware of it. Some have already posted videos on youtube about the master server patch and it's implementation. This game is almost dead so don't keep your expectations too damn high. It can/will take a lot of time to bring the players back into the game and I've also seen some positive results in these last 6-7 months. I know this because i play this game almost every day of the week. People are coming because of those tiny little efforts made by the players. All you need to do is be patient and wait for some time. If you're talking about this forum, then yes, you can see that many people have already got themselves registered in the forum.
    [Rocketers] Sandy

~-[:42 A'dam Elite:]-~ *SANDY*

Magrathea Member
    RUS.
    Не так важен сам сайт, как рекламирование самой игры.
    Человек пришедший в игру, рано или поздно придёт и на сайт.

Вот например мой вариант рекламы игры, в виде подписи, на одном из сайтов.

=> http://radikall.com/images/2015/01/23/E5V2I.jpg

ENG.
    Not so important is the site as advertising the game.
    The man who came into the game, sooner or later will come and the site.

That's like my version of the game advertising, in the form of a signature on one of the sites.
    Семь бед, один Reset.

Seriousness - the path to immortality. Frivolity - the path to death. Serious not die. Frivolous like dead.
    (Buddha)

Distribution Sam’s (Rus version) FE https://yadi.sk/d/ZYXXvgybnGeKy (new version pack)

Only Serious Sam, ... Only hardcore

Professional autist
    Im too sitting 3 or 4 hour on fe frag server and im waiting for any player.I did tutorial how to install this patch,even im sending my frag videos,there are still some players like titi,petar,hax or dashas papa.Some legends came back,one day Majkel from Turkish Brothers came back,also High Voltage came back to game,i have demo where he plays pretty good
    I must say the game is still active,but only on se.
    Name:  10869749_828198807239542_769463191749824255_o.jpg
Views: 202
Size:  304.6 KB
    12 Players on Fortress
    We can try adversting how to apply this patch everywhere:Forums,Yt clips etc.
    Name:  10433203_854583411267748_4725457626231114062_n.jpg
Views: 200
Size:  3.6 KB
    Um.. Yeah,Very low ping,Im thinking how i do that

~|*<<X>> Clan*|~
    Ok,ok...I didnt mean to say that you guys are not doing everything...I saw your videos on Youtube,and its good that you are keeping this Old Glory games alive......I meant no offence but i meant to say that all of the players must take effort on addvertising ...We will come back,slowly but we will....

You remember those times of 2001-2007 when servers were flooded with players and players were killing each other just to get an empty slot in a Server?
    Its sad that today its not like that,players beg players to join them now......We will revive this game!

hiya , i think our main trouble is contacting old players , utube is great if a old player can find it , if old players try to play without patch they leave, if they dont visit sam server site then they dont no, i have no answers

He who sows the wind collects the storm.

This game is not "almost" dead. This game is properly dead. It's dead since some people decided to kill it, launching many of those servers with particular rules and settings.

To take new people here, this game needs radical changes.

My thesis is that principally the game is abandoned because of server settings. I will explane this in a long excursus in the following spoiler.

Spoiler Spoiler:

The most of the gamers play much more coops than deathmatches.

I play Sam Classic since 2012. There were a lot of gamers from all around the world. All those unbalanced servers already existed at that time. I don't know when they were launched (I could imagine 2009-10, but maybe before), but I'm sure these settings killed the game although there were a lot of players in these years. But now it has failed and it needs to be changed, to retry to attract people here. And there is also a viral marketing law: if I like the game, I will take here other 9 people; but if I don't like the game, Sam will lose 10 players.

Other reasons, that there are no more players here, are because Sam classic is passed away 5 years (at least) ago: in 2010 Croteam published its remake in HD, in 2011 it was published Serious Sam 3: BFE. Serious Sam 4 is being published (maybe in march). So, with all these new releases of the Sam
    Series, do you think players will come back here? And I'm not considering the other games, of the entire videogame panorama. Including commercial sh1t "Tactical FPS" (or "war simulators", lol) like CoD or BF, or other categories like the GTA Series. So, don't wonder if SS classic has lost its audience.

Professional autist
    Wow.

Admin Bot
    I am not aggressive, I am dominating

Professional autist

~|*<<X>> Clan*|~
    Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    He who sows the wind collects the storm.

This game is not "almost" dead. This game is properly dead. It's dead since some people decided to kill it, launching many of those servers with particular rules and settings.

To take new people here, this game needs radical changes.

My thesis is that principally the game is abandoned because of server settings. I will explane this in a long excursus in the following spoiler.

Spoiler Spoiler:

The most of the gamers play much more coops than deathmatches.

I play Sam Classic since 2012. There were a lot of gamers from all around the world. All those unbalanced servers already existed at that time. I don't know when they were launched (I could imagine 2009-10, but maybe before), but I'm sure these settings killed the game although there were a lot of players in these years. But now it has failed and it needs to be changed, to retry to attract people here. And there is also a viral marketing law: if I like the game, I will take here other 9 people; but if I don't like the game, Sam will lose 10 players.

Other reasons, that there are no more players here, are because Sam classic is passed away 5 years (at least) ago: in 2010 Croteam published its remake in HD, in 2011 it was published Serious Sam 3: BFE. Serious Sam 4 is being published (maybe in march). So, with all these new releases of the Sam
    Series, do you think players will come back here? And I'm not considering the other games, of the entire videogame panorama. Including commercial sh1t "Tactical FPS" (or "war simulators", lol) like CoD or BF, or other categories like the GTA Series. So, don't wonder if SS classic has lost its audience.
    I know SS classic is almost dead,im sad that its time has passed...But we will work hard to bring more players back right?
    I want the good old times back when there were 500/600 players every day,now there are only 5-13 players a day....So sad

Also i wont be playing much in 2 weeks,too bussy.

P.S. How do you know all that stuff ?
    Last edited by Vice; 26-01-2015 at 15:04.
    I am Serious man,this is serious Bussines

Professional autist
    Because we are some time playing it
    Im playing ss 8 years and in 2009-2013 Fe frag was very very active.
    Since there was legends like strakos skorup packee and others.Every day there was 8-15 players
    Check this pics,they are from before gamespy closed.
    Name:  DesertTemple_shot0199.jpg
Views: 144
Size:  42.7 KB
    Name:  DesertTemple_shot0204.jpg
Views: 142
Size:  56.0 KB
    Name:  DesertTemple_shot0042.jpg
Views: 144
Size:  71.0 KB
    Name:  DesertTemple_shot0059.jpg
Views: 145
Size:  85.8 KB
    Wow 13 Players!!
    Name:  DesertTemple_shot0102.jpg
Views: 143
Size:  75.8 KB

For me,The reason why all players are gone is closing gamespy.Many Players didnt know about this site or they dont visted it yet.

Screen are taken from C/o/B Clan forum.

~|*<<X>> Clan*|~
    Yeah,why did gamespy had to die?! (((((((
    I am Serious man,this is serious Bussines

Quote Originally Posted by EasternInferno View Post
    Yeah,why did gamespy had to die?! (((((((
    Because he was a free master server for players.

Avidity, greed, money.... etc.
    [Rocketers] Alex

Professional autist
    We should try adversting how to apply ms patch.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information