Welcome to the 42 Amsterdam multiserver.

View Poll Results: Is there aimbot?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

0 0%
  • No

13 100.00%
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ban

ban

WTF? Why I was banned with reason Autoaim?
    ~=>}Immortals{<=~

Admin Bot
    so, it was indeed you with nickname exhibitionist? Today I saw aimbot, while using the SHOTGUN. However, switching the aimbot on and off, mainly using it with the shotgun. Please, see demos.

---------- Post added 15-02-2015 at 19:41 ----------

In case if people do not know where to get demo files, here is the link to my cloud: https://cloud.mail.ru/public/c56669f655be/Capri
    I am not aggressive, I am dominating

yes, I've used this nickname today.. and I nabt understand where u saw autoaim in my game LOL
    so..I demand to unbuan me immediately
    ~=>}Immortals{<=~

Admin Bot
    IMO you used it in a smart way, not with grenades or rockets, but with the shotgun and mainly in the beginning. Even with shotgun you were using the hotkey to switch it on and off, so that its not so obvious. See demos 2 and 3. When you gained many frags, you were not switching it on so often. I will unban you now, but put a poll and let people to vote for 2 weeks. If it turns that people think that you cheated, I will ban you for a month. You are not noob at all, and use the cheat in a smart way, making it not easy to catch.

---------- Post added 15-02-2015 at 20:30 ----------

The ban is removed, the poll is added. The poll is anonimous, nobody, including all admins, can see WHO left the voice. The poll is closing in 14 days.

---------- Post added 15-02-2015 at 20:53 ----------

By the way, Capri, why did you fake Salker90 and used autoshot? You were baned for autoshot few days ago, for 1 week. And what about the rule of having Immortals tag on while playing? When I catch you with cheats, you use new aliases and have no immortals clan tag.
    Last edited by GlassLady; 15-02-2015 at 21:59.

Capri very skilled player in the SE.
    He does not need cheats to win the game.

It is my opinion.
    [Rocketers] Alex

Professional autist
    Quote Originally Posted by [Rocketers] Alex View Post
    Capri very skilled player in the SE.
    He does not need cheats to win the game.

It is my opinion.
    Same There,This is i think the best se player.

Admin Bot
    Nu da, nu da. Not even required to watch demos to say it. Nobody is perfect )) hiding under aliases, faking others and being catched second time... nu da, nu da...

Quote Originally Posted by GlassLady View Post
    IMO you used it in a smart way, not with grenades or rockets, but with the shotgun and mainly in the beginning. Even with shotgun you were using the hotkey to switch it on and off, so that its not so obvious. See demos 2 and 3. When you gained many frags, you were not switching it on so often. I will unban you now, but put a poll and let people to vote for 2 weeks. If it turns that people think that you cheated, I will ban you for a month. You are not noob at all, and use the cheat in a smart way, making it not easy to catch.

---------- Post added 15-02-2015 at 20:30 ----------

The ban is removed, the poll is added. The poll is anonimous, nobody, including all admins, can see WHO left the voice. The poll is closing in 14 days.

---------- Post added 15-02-2015 at 20:53 ----------

By the way, Capri, why did you fake Salker90 and used autoshot? You were baned for autoshot few days ago, for 1 week. And what about the rule of having Immortals tag on while playing? When I catch you with cheats, you use new aliases and have no immortals clan tag.

I never used any kind of cheats, I have clear sam version (just added skins and maps)...
    yes, I use shadows (option of the game) but this option isnt forbidden...

I play under alises to have some fun, coz nobody wants to play with me than I play under the Immortals tag (all players leave me)...
    I was banned a week ago, but I didnt use cheats (I always play fair) and I wanted to remain anonymous... Today I was indignant by outrage from administration side, and I had started this thread...

PS: thx guys for ur opinion, but I dont realy know why I should vindicate oneself...
    Last edited by Capricornus; 15-02-2015 at 23:01.
    ~=>}Immortals{<=~

I played so many times vs him in Fortress, his skills is amaze! Im sure he would never use shits against "noobs", altho he 99.9% hits me with sniper but never seen any cheat. So my opinio is "He is clean".

Admin Bot
    No problem ) good to hear opinions. I think, taking off the ban, but hearing what ppl say is good for both, and is a good solution between two sides. You are welcome to vote. I hope that ppl actually see demos and take into account my remarks. I dont change my opinion, I think the cheat was smartly switched on and off on shotgun, but still possible to see how the aim follow gamers on sharp turns and jumps. The best "live" aim I ever saw, if it's not a BOT... I think it is a bot. The aim follows after the gamer, through walls, when enemy manage to run/jump away. I saw such pattern with aimbot before. Capri is smart, he turns it off often and fast, doesn't use it with grenades, rockets or other guns where it can be very obvious. Just an opinion. Anyway, I took off the ban, he is free to play and fake other gamers further.

Immortals Founder
    Oh, chert, ti ne zahodil na SeriousSam.Su pochti mesyac, ya uje podumal, chto ti livnul molcha is Sema v stile Bulleta
    Welcome back

__

I always thought that Capri's strong suit was awesome tactics, running and timing, but not aim, unlike Lexa, Destroyer and some one else. If I was a typical newbie I'd say he uses wallhack, not aimbot

__

I've watched 3 of 5 "splitted demos" and as I was sure there's normal gameplay. Even with shotty he didn't hit enemies that often, maybe 40 % of shots, and sometimes he could made midair shots with grenade laucher on enemies who are 5-10 (Sun Palace) metres away. No aimbot, autoshot etc.

__

This is what aimbot is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZOgJOAO9gE

(the video is pretty new btw )
    watch unimaginable [2012]
    watch magnificent [2017]
    wait for ? [202x]

Professional autist
    No problem ) good to hear opinions. I think, taking off the ban, but hearing what ppl say is good for both, and is a good solution between two sides. You are welcome to vote. I hope that ppl actually see demos and take into account my remarks. I dont change my opinion, I think the cheat was smartly switched on and off on shotgun, but still possible to see how the aim follow gamers on sharp turns and jumps. The best "live" aim I ever saw, if it's not a BOT... I think it is a bot. The aim follows after the gamer, through walls, when enemy manage to run/jump away. I saw such pattern with aimbot before. Capri is smart, he turns it off often and fast, doesn't use it with grenades, rockets or other guns where it can be very obvious. Just an opinion. Anyway, I took off the ban, he is free to play and fake other gamers further.
    This is me using ab

Admin Bot
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeo View Post
    and sometimes he could made midair shots with grenade laucher on enemies who are 5-10 (Sun Palace) metres away. No aimbot, autoshot etc.
    I presizely said, on grenades he kept it of. Which noob will even keep AB on with grenades? Only who want to be caught in 5 min.
    Have you heard of hotkey?

Immortals Founder
    I presizely said, on grenades he kept it of. Which noob will even keep AB on with grenades? Only who want to be caught in 5 min.
    Have you heard of hotkey?
    I know what hotkey is, but I've watched 3 of 5 carefully (unlike I've read this thread and probably missed your post about nades, sorry) and every single second looked normal .. Bez obid ))

By the way: there's really no point of using cheats in normal ffa game with "noobs" like in those demos, only complete nerds can do it Or totally unskilled newbies .. Most of time when we've been caughting good players on cheating, it was done by watching demos from tournaments (mostly 1v1 / 2v2). Or random 1v1 games. Remember my threads about PO or Dre
    watch unimaginable [2012]
    watch magnificent [2017]
    wait for ? [202x]

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information