Welcome to the 42 Amsterdam multiserver.

A rule that should be remove

Server: SE-LE Survival of the Sickest
    Ban Date: 25/02-19:48 Wed
    Ban Time: 3 hours
    Reason: Noone here cannot kill inactive players!Learn special rules , before join in server!This is for all!

A rule to ban any player without a good raison like cheating wall hack or aimbot for example, also I dont understand rule like that and if player don't play he can just leave the game and let the other players have fun.

In the past the player who was staying without move was disconnected with a message like "don't sleep..." this is better than the otherwise.

Professional autist
    Missmurder is owner of this server.Talk with her about it.

Quote Originally Posted by zirtox View Post
    Reason: Noone here cannot kill inactive players!Learn special rules , before join in server!This is for all!

A rule to ban any player without a good raison like cheating wall hack or aimbot for example, also I dont understand rule like that and if player don't play he can just leave the game and let the other players have fun.

In the past the player who was staying without move was disconnected with a message like "don't sleep..." this is better than the otherwise.

Don't cry!This rule are active, since is in list of special rules!I am many time witness,and many times "closing my eyes". I will understand you, if ban time were 1 week, or 1 mont,But for few hours you won't die. Right? So, you must thinking about your gameplay,because good players always playing fair. And finally, i don't care who are who. For me is not difference newbies, or clan members! Rules are for all!!!

Ah I forget something: Congratulations for Missmurder , because these rules is for good, fair and funny game.If all players keeping them, this game will be awesome!

Nothing personally ,I am just a player , but follow my job!!!

I think this rule is stupid overall, and 3 hour ban for that is completely unjust, but we'll have to talk with Missy about the rule..

It's not his fault that the player was AFK, if the player prefers not to play he can leave. Also this rule would makes it possible to abuse it, always when you're low HP, go stand to a corner and if someone kills you there he gets banned.. Bad rule imo.

.:+*]|[SGI]|[*+:. The Eclipse

Professional autist
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyZyatoR View Post
    I think this rule is stupid overall, and 3 hour ban for that is completely unjust, but we'll have to talk with Missy about the rule..

It's not his fault that the player was AFK, if the player prefers not to play he can leave. Also this rule would makes it possible to abuse it, always when you're low HP, go stand to a corner and if someone kills you there he gets banned.. Bad rule imo.
    How about talking with miss about removing cannon?

Quote Originally Posted by BoyZyatoR View Post

Yeah, may be is stupid rule. But here is question, about fairplay, because game is good and funny with good and honest players only. One frag more is easy ,when pwn inactive player, and this is good game? Thats why, this game died! In FE I ve meet few good players, but they teach me what is fairplay. I think this is mater. Anyway differend people, differend ideals! Is only game ,who cares?

P.S. Is only my opinion, I don't think ,this is abusing with my power.There are clear rules, and I've keeping them!

Immortals Founder
    I think, the right rule which should be removed (if it ain't yet) is autokicking players who is afk .. Due to low activity we should allow let anyone to stay in the server as long as he wants + it will make more players join ofc
    watch unimaginable [2012]
    watch magnificent [2017]
    wait for ? [202x]

Magrathea Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeo View Post
    autokicking players who is afk ..
    Unfortunately, this feature is often buggy

=> https://42amsterdam.net/samforum/showthread.php?t=1260
    Last edited by shooters_hero; 28-02-2015 at 15:07. Reason: Portion of this message has been deleted because of non-english words
    Семь бед, один Reset.

Seriousness - the path to immortality. Frivolity - the path to death. Serious not die. Frivolous like dead.
    (Buddha)

Distribution Sam’s (Rus version) FE https://yadi.sk/d/ZYXXvgybnGeKy (new version pack)

Only Serious Sam, ... Only hardcore

Quote Originally Posted by zirtox View Post

I will give you my opinion as a common player, I'm not admin. I some ways agree with you, but let me explain some points. I agree that players who come ingame to go afk should be kicked. If server is empty and the entered one player is afk and he can't back soon to play (max in 10 minutes: maybe he is out, to give some water to his plants; or he is downstairs to cook for lunch/dinner.. in any case, let's suppose one moment he can't get noticed if new players join in server), he makes the game sleepy and the other gamers who joined will quit the match.

But I don't agree when an active player kills an unactive player. For example, I hate typekills. Obviously ingame you should only play. But Sam isn't Quake. Serious Sam, unfortunately, is a chatroom. Ok, chat is a game feature and a message like "sry" when you killed an opponent by mistake could be allowed. Chat could be used also before starting a clan event to establish match rules. Chat often is abused by trashtalkers, and I could agree to ban them. But killing an unactive player (afk or typing) is unfair like laming, cheating or trashtalking (imo).

So, I agree the fact sleepers should be removed from the game. But killing who is unactive is wrong as sleeping.

Quote Originally Posted by Petar View Post
    Don't cry!This rule are active, since is in list of special rules!I am many time witness,and many times "closing my eyes". I will understand you, if ban time were 1 week, or 1 mont,But for few hours you won't die. Right? So, you must thinking about your gameplay,because good players always playing fair. And finally, i don't care who are who. For me is not difference newbies, or clan members! Rules are for all!!!

Ah I forget something: Congratulations for Missmurder , because these rules is for good, fair and funny game.If all players keeping them, this game will be awesome!

Nothing personally ,I am just a player , but follow my job!!!
    Cooome on, maaaaan!
    Last edited by Marco; 19-04-2018 at 20:29.

Thread Information