Welcome to the 42 Amsterdam multiserver.

Thread: How about

Campers Clan

How about

Disabling the cannon on fortress?

it becomes absolutely unplayable when only ONE person take it, it's even worse when EVERYONE has it

it's not for nothing that we used to disable it from every servers few years ago, it's not really important in other maps, but fortress is a too little map to play with 10 players ausing the cannon at the same time, it's already enough hard to avoid the lost spams from 3/4 of the players, so if we have to avoid camping noobs with cannon and the other noobs in full middle of the bridge shooting anything mooving (even themself) it becomes impossible. it's not playing it's wasting precious time.

Yeah cannon should be taken out on Hole and Fort but since no fuckers would play here then, I'm sure Ostap won't do it. So, my offer is to make the respawn time for cannon really long. I'm not sure it's possible but I think you can modify wep respawn time, right? Cannon should be like a minute, grenade launcher like 40 secs, and everything else as it is now. That would reduce cannoner numbers by a lot since they'd always get killed crouching on the cannon ledge

Quote Originally Posted by Metaliman View Post
    Disabling the cannon on fortress?

it becomes absolutely unplayable when only ONE person take it, it's even worse when EVERYONE has it

it's not for nothing that we used to disable it from every servers few years ago, it's not really important in other maps, but fortress is a too little map to play with 10 players ausing the cannon at the same time, it's already enough hard to avoid the lost spams from 3/4 of the players, so if we have to avoid camping noobs with cannon and the other noobs in full middle of the bridge shooting anything mooving (even themself) it becomes impossible. it's not playing it's wasting precious time.
    Ok ..lets try it on fortress - i'm completely against it coz it is "NONE STRICT" server..
    but we'll see how it goes.

Quote Originally Posted by Barktooth View Post
    Yeah cannon should be taken out on Hole and Fort but since no fuckers would play here then, I'm sure Ostap won't do it. So, my offer is to make the respawn time for cannon really long. I'm not sure it's possible but I think you can modify wep respawn time, right? Cannon should be like a minute, grenade launcher like 40 secs, and everything else as it is now. That would reduce cannoner numbers by a lot since they'd always get killed crouching on the cannon ledge
    Ce n'est pas possible
    Respawn time is set per game not per weapon
    ....... Always Look On The Bright Side of Life

Quote Originally Posted by Ostap View Post
    Ce n'est pas possible
    Respawn time is set per game not per weapon
    :O I always felt like a long time ago when you had the "normal" respawn time, grenade launcher still took longer than other weapons. Well, I guess cannon should just go then.

:O I always felt like a long time ago when you had the "normal" respawn time, grenade launcher still took longer than other weapons. Well, I guess cannon should just go then.
    I was never changed ....always 3 sec...

Hmm well that's weird, I always felt like it took a lonnnggg time for rockets to respawn. Then, one day, I never had to wait for them again...
    Anyway, that sucks, I thought with RF you could change that.

Hmm well that's weird, I always felt like it took a lonnnggg time for rockets to respawn. Then, one day, I never had to wait for them again...
    Anyway, that sucks, I thought with RF you could change that.
    Not that i know ...
    But i can make HP 500 ...

Quote Originally Posted by Ostap View Post
    Not that i know ...
    But i can make HP 500 ...
    That gives me an idea - set the HP to 4000, then those cannon noobs won't be so powerful anymore

Thread Information