Welcome to the 42 Amsterdam multiserver.

Thread: Cannon spammer

Thumbs up Cannon spammer

It's about DAYDREAM from Germany and some others players like him who played all the time with cannon and spam as he can for unique strategy and he is never ban.
    OK it's not strictly rules server but anyway all the time playing spam cannon is very boring for others players.
    That should be great for everybody if sometime he can be ban for 10mn with a tag '"All the time spam with cannon"

Name:  Capture6.jpg
Views: 111
Size:  96.6 KB

If Daydream should be baned for cannon spam, you must be baned, because almost always camping. Right? More of players are bored and pissed from your camping game style. Why you wanna this guy be banned? Well, I am agree, I hate cannon too.You can asking Missmurder to remove it, since she manage this server. Send to her PM, or post your request, here in forum!

Good luck!

Petar is right

In none strict servers you are allowed to use cannon and pups as much as you want.

.:+*]|[SGI]|[*+:. The Eclipse

Quote Originally Posted by zirtox View Post
    It's about DAYDREAM from Germany and some others players like him who played all the time with cannon and spam as he can for unique strategy and he is never ban.
    OK it's not strictly rules server but anyway all the time playing spam cannon is very boring for others players.
    That should be great for everybody if sometime he can be ban for 10mn with a tag '"All the time spam with cannon"

Name:  Capture6.jpg
Views: 111
Size:  96.6 KB
    There is also the PRO-Multimap Server, with ammo and no cannon (if I'm right). The problem is people don't like it and then play those servers. Me too, I ptrotested here for this Sam using, but servers are made for all players and you can't make new rules, so I stopped that and I play in servers where people is.

Quote Originally Posted by Petar View Post
    If Daydream should be baned for cannon spam, you must be baned, because almost always camping. Right? More of players are bored and pissed from your camping game style.
    Good luck!
    Omg, lol! What's his nickname?

*Cadis Etrama Di Raizel*
    Moi. / .ioM / :.o.
    Check 'ingame messages to admin' column. He has almost spammed that list with ban requests like 'please ban this for this/ please ban that for that/ please ban someone for WA". Hahahaha. His other ban request are quite hilarious and worth looking. I bet it'll make your day.
    [Rocketers] Sandy

~-[:42 A'dam Elite:]-~ *SANDY*

Quote Originally Posted by S.a'n~d-y View Post
    Moi. / .ioM / :.o.
    Check 'ingame messages to admin' column. He has almost spammed that list with ban requests like 'please ban this for this/ please ban that for that/ please ban someone for WA". Hahahaha. His other ban request are quite hilarious and worth looking. I bet it'll make your day.
    That french called "Moi"? Oh, I remember him, he played with Hilarious Harry skin, always camping. I remember also some months ago I found a demo of a high score in homepage. He made about 40-0 playing alone, using 2 accounts, in Hole. Unfortunately, I downloaded that demo in an other hard disk, that is damaged
    Spoiler Spoiler:
    and I'm not so hopeful to recover that data.

Professional autist
    What u will do,Hole is created for campers xD

If you had real skill, you'd keep him away from the cannon.
    You talk lots about God
    Freedom comes from the call
    But that's not what this bitch wants
    Not what I want at all

Thread Information