Welcome to the 42 Amsterdam multiserver.
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Wallhack Videos

Wallhack Videos

Hi everyone ...

Here is nice place to post videos with a wallhack ..
    Please post videos where its clearly shown ..

first one will be Hopp!
    (REMOVED)
    ....... Always Look On The Bright Side of Life

Video recorded by Petar .. FE server..

I banned guy from 1st video i remember when i was observer 1-2 weeks ago... there are also "smart" w-hackers coz this one didnt even try to hide himself

Quote Originally Posted by Ostap View Post
    Video recorded by Petar .. FE server..

damn this is Ginter SS from ONR Clan
    Add me on Steam, search for: mcpsubzero and add 4lphaSoniK[Aut]

Campers Clan
    it's a good thing to do videos of people cheating, we know people check youtube much more than what we could think... they would finally realize there is someone behind waiting to catch them, plus if the video is uploaded on youtube, everyone will know who they have to hate... this would be the biggest punishement.. i'm sure this would finally reduce the number of cheaters

Quote Originally Posted by Metaliman View Post
    it's a good thing to do videos of people cheating, we know people check youtube much more than what we could think... they would finally realize there is someone behind waiting to catch them, plus if the video is uploaded on youtube, everyone will know who they have to hate... this would be the biggest punishement.. i'm sure this would finally reduce the number of cheaters
    absolutly agree

lets catch those bitches

this nefarious work
    I do not cheat
    shame that this can be done
    shame
    Last edited by Hopp!; 26-06-2012 at 18:31.

So first HOPP is not cheating!

i know him much years here on sam he is playing 6 years this game. absolut Fair player!

PS: Ostap who was send you this video ?

i beet 100 euro it was a bulgarian guy right ?

Campers Clan
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterShock View Post

i know him much years here on sam he is playing 6 years this game. absolut Fair player!

he must be good then to follow the guy with the speed shoes pup too... did you see the video btw? I'm really wondering...

yeah i saw the video its fake belive me meta you know i dont lie!

HOPP was tell me the bulgarians have some problems and bann him all the times

here was righting HOPP but he dont can speak english so traslate.

"
    Sziasztok!
    Tisztelettel megk?rdezn?m, mi?rt vagyok bannolva. Nem csalok, nem haszn?lok csal?st, nem is haszn?ltam. M?gis sokszor bannoltak m?r -alaptalan?l, ?s jogtalan?l -csal?sra hivatkozva. Soha nem csaltam.Bannoltak az?rt, mert azt mondt?k, antil?thatatlans?got haszn?lok. Nem haszn?ltam, nem csaltam, csak a t?vcs?ves pusk?val lehet l?tni a sziluettet, amikor valaki felveszi a l?thatatlans?got. Ez nem csal?s. Most, azt mondt?k csalok, ?s 5 napra bannoltak. Nem csaltam, ?s nem is fogok. Eddig nem sz?ltam, let?lt?ttem a jogtalan b?ntet?seket, de most m?r nem nyelem le, ha ?rtatlan?l, csak az?rt mert egy mag?t j? j?t?kosnak tart? ember bepanaszol, az?rt, mert egyenrang? f?lk?nt tudtam vele harcolni.Ezek az emberek mindenkit noobnak neveznek, len?znek, mindenkit lekezelnek, ?s mindenkit aki esetleg legy?zi ?ket, bannra tesznek, megv?dolnak csal?ssal.
    K?rem azokat az embereket, akik felel?sek ez?rt, ne bemond?sra bannolnak, ne a bar?ti k?r szava d?nts?n, hanem az igazs?g. K?rem j?t?k jogom vissza?ll?t?s?t, ?s a j?v?ben ne z?rjanak ki, csak az?rt, mer tegy j?t?k adminnak, vagy bar?ti k?r?nek nem tetszik, ha vissza merek sz?lni neki, vagy esetleg legy?z?m ?ket.
    Voltam m?r kiz?rva az?rt, mert sz?lni mertem egy adminnak meg mertem ?n, a noob, v?dolni, hogy esetleg ? az aki csal.
    K?rem az oldal ?zemeltet?j?t, n?zzen ut?nna ezeknek a dolgoknak, ?s v?ltoztasson rajta. Az nem val? adminnak, aki vissza?l a hatalma?val, ?s ezt a hatalmat, amit kapott, rosszul haszn?lja.
    Tisztelettel k?rem a j?t?k jogaimat vissza?ll?tani, mert nem csaltam, ?s nem is fogok. "

in english

"Hi!
    Sincerely ask me why I was banned. Do not cheat, I do not use fraud, is not used. Yet many now-banned unfounded and unlawful, fraudulent. Do not csaltam.Bannoltak because they said, I use anti-invisibility. I did not use, do not cheat, but the sniper rifle can see the silhouette when someone picks up the invisibility. This is not cheating. Now, they said, cheat and banned for 5 days. Not cheated, and I will not. So far, I said, I downloaded the illegal sanctions, but now I can not swallow, if innocent, just because he a good player holding people complained, because as an equal partner knew him harcolni.Ezek people everyone noob called, look down, everybody handle queued and everyone who might beat them, they Banna, accused fraud.
    I ask those people who have a responsibility in this announcement are not banned, not your own circle of friends decide, but the truth. Please play my rights restored, and in the future, not exclude, just dare to do game admins or friends do not like to go back one dare speak to him, or even defeat them.
    I have been excluded because they dared to speak of a venture to the Admin on the noob, blame, that he may be the one who cheats.
    I ask the site manager, to look after him these things, and change it. It is not the admin who is abusing his power by this authority and that got a bad use.

Respectfully ask the game to restore my rights, because they are not cheated, and I will not."

traslate with google translate
    Last edited by MasterShock; 26-06-2012 at 20:23.

Campers Clan
    Still hard to believe... but if you say so, then i'll trust you

PS: this game was not played by hopp his Children was playing ( 13 years old )

I dont gamble...
    I've recorded this video my self using same or similar tool Hopp used...
    original demo still available for download in "Why i'm banned" thread..

If you dont see that wall hack was used - would be difficult to explain it to you...
    I play games since 1997 ... - and i've seen a lot of cheaters since that time.

I see that being exposed via YouTube - sounds harsh ...and Hopp probably biting his fingers now ..
    But this is how it is - all catched cheaters will be put on YouTube after thorough check.
    This is 2012 ...not 2002 when game just came out and cheaters had they paradise ...

You see - when someone cheats - I'm getting the blame coz "I allowed it ?" ... coz it happen on my servers ?
    Screw that - Cheaters hunt is ON ...
    Like in China they publicly humiliate criminals - cheaters will be put on public display using the same tools they used.

PS: this game was not played by hopp his Children was playing ( 13 years old )
    I had the same situation with Napoleon ... who used to play on frag servers...
    His son installed light bulbs ... and Napoli asked me next day ..."WTF did i do to my servers ?" .... why all players have glowing rings above they head like in circus...

Well - if that is the case ... ONLY IF that is the case ...
    I'll remove the video from youtube ..
    Please ask Hopp to personally confirm that .

But still - if his son cheating
    Hopp will be banned the same way ...
    it is 2012 ...not 2112 ... when even color of underpants could be checked via internet ...1 computer = 1 cheater...

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information