Welcome to the 42 Amsterdam multiserver.
Page 6 of 91 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
    Campers Clan
    Quote Originally Posted by Ostap View Post
    Yea same here ...
    sounds like he's friend of Yoda

Attachment 85
    right, you are

I have not cheated, and yet I am Bannon.never cheat.friendly company requests an admin bans, and the admin banned.look at the videos, I do not cheat.
    sorry for the bad English, a translation like this.Ostap like your sense of humor,Yoda, and
    ??? ??? ???? ?? ????? ??? ??? ..
    ??? ?? ??????? ??????? ??? ????? ?????????? - ?? ??? ????? ????? ????? ?????? ??? - ??????? ????? ?????????? ?? ???? ?????? ?????.
    ??? ????? - ??? ??? ???? ?? ????? ?????? ?? ??? ??? ????? ????? - ??? ?? ??? ???? ?? ???? ??? ?????

?????? ???? ??? ???????

?????? ?????
    ????? ???? ????????? ???? ????? Arlingtonians ???? ???????? ?????? ??????
    ????? ?? ??????? ??????? ?????? ?? ????? ??? ???? ?????? ??????? ?????? ERN ?? ???? ??? ???? ??? ????? unregarded. ???? ??? ??? ????? ????? 92000000 ??????? ?? ????? insigni.? ??? ???? ??? ???? ???? ???? ????? ?????? ???? ??? ???????? ?? ???? ????? ?????? ???????? ?? ???? ???? ???? ?????? ???? ?? ?????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ?? ???? ???? ???.
    ??? ?????? ???? - ?? ??????? ???? - ?????? ????? ??? ???: ???? ????? ??? ???? ??? ????? ?? ?????? ??? ?? ?????. ?????? ?????? ?? ?????? ???? ???????? ???? ????? ????? ??? ?? ???? ???? ????? ?? ?????? ????? ??????? ????? ?? ?????? ????? ?? ???? ??? ??? ?????? ?? ??? ?? ??? ????? ?? ????? ?????? ???? ???? ??? ?????.
    ???? ???? ???????? ?????? ?? ????? ????? ????? ??????? ?? ?????? ??? ??? ?? ??????? ???????.
    ????? ?????? ?? ??????? ?? ????? ?????? ??? ????? ??? ?? ??? ????? ?? ????? ?? ??????? ?? ??????. RST. ???? ??? ??? ??? ??????? ???? ???? ????? ???? ????? ?? ?? ??? ?? ?? ??? ??? ?? ??? ????????.
    ???? ???? ????? ??? ??????? ?? ???? ?? ???? ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ??? ???? ??? ???? ????? ??? ????? ????? ????? ????? ????? ?? ??? ???????? ????? ???? ???? ??????? ?? ???? ???? ?? ??????????? ????? ???? ?? ???? ?? ?? ???? ???? ???? ?? ??? ?????? ????? ????. ???? ???? ??? ???? ??? ?????? ????? ???? ??????. ??? ????? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?????? ???? ???? ??? ?? ???? ??? ???? ??? ?? ???.
    ?????? ???? ???? ????? ????? ??? ??? ?? ????? ?? ?????? ??? ?????? ????? ???? ?? ???? ????? ?????? ??? ?????.
    more simply: I call on the game illegally taken away my right return, immediately, if possible.
    ?????????????????????????????????

?? ???? ?? ??? ???? ????? ???? ??? ?? ?? ???

why
    world doesnt have a single language ?

butok

I think i kinda understand you now ...

I've checked Database - and your last nik was "SheepDog-One"
    you were banned by Raver for "enough of ur trash." ... 2 months is sure a lot...

your last words were:

[13:15:32] SheepDog-One:: hahahahaha, N russkoe gavno!
    [13:15:32] SheepDog-One:: hahahahaha, N russkoe gavno!
    [13:15:33] SheepDog-One:: hahahahaha, N russkoe gavno!
    [13:15:48] N:: TAKOE ZHE KAK TI?
    [13:16:34] SERVER::
    [13:16:34] SERVER::ADMIN MESSAGE:
    [13:16:34] SERVER::SheepDog-One
    [13:16:34] SERVER::WILL BE BANNED... for 60 days
    [13:16:34] SERVER::REASON: enough of ur trash.

It is trash - but 60 days is an overkill.
    Raver will be contacted for his action.

For now - ban is reduced to 30 min
    and since it was at 13:15 today - it is removed.
    ....... Always Look On The Bright Side of Life

Campers Clan
    So if i'm right.. you get banned, though you are not in the ban list.. are you sure it says you are banned from the servers?

Actually banning a player after a player's request is not allowed, so if it really happened, I think it deserves to put an eye in his case.

edit: Ostap's post explains everything, cheburator. you can't do a single game without insulting or accusing someone of cheating because you get an ass beatin'... I even bet you have the record of times being banned lol, I see you bullshiting like that since 2009 already... I understand people has enough of you finally. For me your ban would be absolutely legitimate, and you would just have to assume it. This could maybe change your ideas. Be lucky Ostap reduced it, you may have less luck next time.
    Oh, and in the case you STILL (after over 100 bans for that) didn't understand, if you spam over 5 messages you get a ban for few minuts.
    Last edited by Skyward; 20-06-2012 at 21:39.

Quote Originally Posted by Hopp! View Post
    ?? ???? ?? ??? ???? ????? ???? ??? ?? ?? ???

?? ?? ?????? ?? ??? ???, ????? ?? ????? ???? ???

Quote Originally Posted by Metaliman View Post
    So if i'm right.. you get banned, though you are not in the ban list.. are you sure it says you are banned from the servers?

Actually banning a player after a player's request is not allowed, so if it really happened, I think it deserves to put an eye in his case.

edit: Ostap's post explains everything, cheburator. you can't do a single game without insulting or accusing someone of cheating because you get an ass beatin'... I even bet you have the record of times being banned lol, I see you bullshiting like that since 2009... I understand people has enough of you finally. for meyour ban would be absolutely legitimate, and you would just have to assume it. This could maybe change your ideas.

Raver banned him for saying "russian shit" 3 times ...
    wtf ?

Campers Clan
    Quote Originally Posted by Ostap View Post
    Raver banned him for saying "russian shit" 3 times ...
    wtf ?
    I edited my post once again, still it didn't change my mind, Raver took a good decision... Well, 60 days is probably too much, 30 days would be more reasonable, but this guy MUST understand finally that he has to respect other players during the game, and I even allow myself to say that, since he's far to be the best around, he should simply close his mouth when he gets owned, instead of whining on everyone. He's acting same since 2009... get auto-banned 1000000000 times for spamming in chatbox... even me he said I was using wallhack and aim bot

I think what this guy really need, is to grow up a bit in his head... "Eat shit and die" is not that smart as favorite sentence if you see what I mean...
    Last edited by Skyward; 20-06-2012 at 21:53.

Quote Originally Posted by Metaliman View Post
    I edited my post once again, still it didn't change my mind, Raver took a good decision... Well, 60 days is probably too much, 30 days would be more reasonable, but this guy MUST understand finally that he has to respect other players during the game, and I even allow myself to say that, since he's far to be the best around, he should simply close his mouth when he gets owned, instead of whining on everyone. He's acting same since 2009... get auto-banned 1000000000 times for spamming in chatbox... even me he said I was using wallhack and aim bot

I think what this guy really need, is to grow up a bit in his head... "Eat shit and die" is not that smart as favorite sentence if you see what I mean...

You could be right -
    But i took liberty to override Raver decision coz he's not available now all the time ...It is against the admin rules i know ..
    I"ve also checked chat from whole day - there were absolutely no reason for 2 ..1 month..or even a day ban ...

i play fair.no pups.i don't trash...one morning i want to play serious sam...enter one of ure servers..."you are banned.reason:your country is banned permanently" are u kidding me ??.why is it my problem if one of the players from my country is an idiot

u know smthing...lost one damn good morning with this shit

Campers Clan
    wtf???

Do is really says a such reason!? 0.0

Quote Originally Posted by oldboy View Post
    i play fair.no pups.i don't trash...one morning i want to play serious sam...enter one of ure servers..."you are banned.reason:your country is banned permanently" are u kidding me ??.why is it my problem if one of the players from my country is an idiot
    You can personally express your happiness about it to TIGRU ..

are yo serious?you do nothing about it?

so i can no more play serius sam?

Quote Originally Posted by oldboy View Post
    so i can no more play serius sam?
    Country ban is lifted - but if TIGRU continues this way - i'll put it back

Page 6 of 91 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast

Thread Information