Welcome to the 42 Amsterdam multiserver.
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by CLICK View Post
    I wish to ...but i wont make this till 21 dec ...
    so no end of the world yet... I'm personally and officially - canceling end of the world until noticed.
    ....... Always Look On The Bright Side of Life

Ostap, you are a legend! I will not ask for a server in my country as it wouldn't benefit all, however one server on the west coast of USA would help just as much. I recall having pings of mid 200s there. Yeah let's hope the world doesn't end..

great news again!

awesome news, but.. if u host server in japan, who except me will play? yeah noone :/
    russian servers - good idea, 1.05 is totally dead, so now russians will move to 1.07.. (not that good tho)
    btw
    @click
    AFRICAN SERVER?

~-[:42 A'dam Elite:]-~
    bah just been spending all my money and now the world will not end

Well ostap, its good to have different servers and different locations. But maybe just an asian server will do just fine.
    Otherwise the number of locations will be too devided and russian players will no longer play on EU server and visa versa.

Maybe if the number of players will become bigger in samrev, then there wont be a problem. Else I fear it can become bad for sam.
    Serious Sam - The First Encounter

Quote Originally Posted by Unskilled View Post
    awesome news, but.. if u host server in japan, who except me will play? yeah noone :/
    russian servers - good idea, 1.05 is totally dead, so now russians will move to 1.07.. (not that good tho)
    btw
    @click
    AFRICAN SERVER?
    You never saw African players LOL? For example there is a log and graph, Ostap can check that. I saw Africans and south Americans playing sam especially from Mexico and Argentina in FE, but not that common as EU and RUS.

Sultan of Obenia!
    Good news Ostap!
    Make it for Turkey too.I dont want lag anymore brrrrrrrr

Quote Originally Posted by Unskilled View Post
    btw
    @click
    AFRICAN SERVER?
    Quote Originally Posted by Oben View Post
    Good news Ostap!
    Make it for Turkey too.I dont want lag anymore brrrrrrrr

Singapore - is possible candidate.

~-[:42 A'dam Elite:]-~
    How would ping be for japanese and australians there? good enough for a decent game?
    Serious Sam - The First Encounter

Quote Originally Posted by Evolta View Post
    How would ping be for japanese and australians there? good enough for a decent game?
    heh if you make it there that would be awesome! Recently i had a ping of 200ms at a hong kong server, so Singapore is gold!

Quote Originally Posted by RAMBO View Post
    heh if you make it there that would be awesome! Recently i had a ping of 200ms at a hong kong server, so Singapore is gold!
    Its still in beta phase!
    Servers are difficult to control remotely at the moment (alot is done manually now)...also FE servers - they do start but nobody can connect ...and i cannot find a solution for it yet.
    But Singapore is a number one candidate. its on Indian cable ...so americans, australians and part of russia should have better ping. (as well all africans

But what is nice - is that i can run 5-7 servers on linux with single core with just 1gig memory ...that is already tested and confirmed.

Happy New Year Everybody !!!

Name:  original.jpg
Views: 172
Size:  49.3 KB

Hey man, great work on the SE servers. Any chance of getting FE remote servers up and running.

Good news everybody!

Last few days i was busy with optimizing public/admin site
    It should be mucho grande fastero now .. (Public site creation now takes 1-5 seconds, depending on changes ...
    (before it was - 2-25 sec)

also there is "Active Maps" listing added to each server
    It shows all used maps and allows direct download of custom packages.

Name:  Is7C83J0.png
Views: 86
Size:  64.4 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Ostap View Post
    .. (Public site creation now takes 1-5 seconds, depending on changes ...
    Correction ... its now 0.5-3 seconds

Name:  200.gif
Views: 71
Size:  325.6 KB

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread Information