Welcome to the 42 Amsterdam multiserver.
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    The further we go
    The more related old things become (as if someone were telling us something)

Just read this first part from Queen "Who wants to live forever"

There's no time for us
    There's no place for us
    What is this thing that builds our dreams
    Yet slips away from us?

My answer to this would be our government

---------- Post added 11-03-2021 at 20:53 ----------

Government that builds the dreams
    but not for us

Who wants to have that government
    Who wants to be governed ?

Governed .....
    Forever ....and ever .....starting today

for anyone who still cannot follow
    here is the video :

Last edited by Ostap; 11-03-2021 at 21:19.
    ....... Always Look On The Bright Side of Life

Have just read some minutes ago that an officer of italian navy got vaccinated and died a few hours later, in Sicily...

Government and Astrazeneca, Moderna, Pfizer & co. ... GOOD JOB!
    Hey, guys: let's take a vaccine and die happy!

Quote Originally Posted by Ostap View Post
    The further we go
    The more related old things become (as if someone were telling us something)

Just read this first part from Queen "Who wants to live forever"

There's no time for us
    There's no place for us
    What is this thing that builds our dreams
    Yet slips away from us?

My answer to this would be our government

---------- Post added 11-03-2021 at 20:53 ----------

Government that builds the dreams
    but not for us

Who wants to have that government
    Who wants to be governed ?

Governed .....
    Forever ....and ever .....starting today

for anyone who still cannot follow
    here is the video :

I have to post lyrics from songs, too, that could be related as well to COVID-poo and political games behind. I'll do tomorrow or in the next days.

A very interesting article on wiki https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crimson_Contagion
    reported by Alex Jones

The article it self is very VERY interesting ...
    but there is more - look into the history - how it was edited

for example on april 29 - first mention of Trump was added by user "J4lambert" - that no longer exists
    then on june 29 - user "arcasa73" made a major review of the article that mostly held till recent version

user Arcasa73 - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Arcasa73

My name is Arturo Campillo Salcedo. I born in Mexico, and I am licensed in Biblical Sciences and Philosophy of Religion.
    dude that specializes in bible - edited for the whole world to see an article he had no business to touch

source: https://www.infowars.com/posts/smoki...-covid-launch/

and video:

Last edited by Ostap; 18-03-2021 at 00:54.

My brother in the next days should reach Bulgaria, to his gf.

Today he had to go for a molecular test, required if you want to leave Italy, so I brought him to the center where the test should have to take place. Basically a new private hospital at about 1h by car from home, which is the only one that obtained a qualification for these kind of things..

Well, we arrived at 12:30 pm, a steward at the entrance "turn around past parking area and go behind the other cars" (this test is at hospital's drive-in, so you just remain inside your car). Now, since he had a reservation and he paid 65 € for this test (he did everything online), I was expecting they called him suddenly, but noooo... On their website it is written they do the test only to who reaches drive-in first, so it is like "The first arrival will be processed" (ah, and... if you have any problem, that for whatever reason you are unable to reach drive-in, you can't be refunded.. awesome!) and the time you requested reservation or your surname do not matter.

So we waited 3 hours in an endless queue, just to drive 500 metres ahead (but we had one hundred cars on those few metres) for a 30 seconds test that is needed to... hunt some positives to a flu?

Ostap, I'm going to suggest a new modification for your script that changes vulgar/offensive nicknames: I LOVE THIS PANDEMIC

And, last, but not least, let me say a word about the operators. They where dressed with a white suit, like they were from a contamination area and they wore 2 pairs of latex gloves... When an operator ended a test, he/she put off the green gloves and used the sanitizing gel on the white gloves! Then he/she wore a new pair of green gloves above the white gloves and kept going with another driver to test.

Now, this could be reasonable last year, in february-march... But now that we know what it is (and those operators should know better than us... should...) and that they got vaccinated (the mythological vaccine, which is "safe"), why still going on like this? I feel like we are hopeless...

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    My brother in the next days should reach Bulgaria, to his gf.

Today he had to go for a molecular test, required if you want to leave Italy, so I brought him to the center where the test should have to take place. Basically a new private hospital at about 1h by car from home, which is the only one that obtained a qualification for these kind of things..

Well, we arrived at 12:30 pm, a steward at the entrance "turn around past parking area and go behind the other cars" (this test is at hospital's drive-in, so you just remain inside your car). Now, since he had a reservation and he paid 65 € for this test (he did everything online), I was expecting they called him suddenly, but noooo... On their website it is written they do the test only to who reaches drive-in first, so it is like "The first arrival will be processed" (ah, and... if you have any problem, that for whatever reason you are unable to reach drive-in, you can't be refunded.. awesome!) and the time you requested reservation or your surname do not matter.

So we waited 3 hours in an endless queue, just to drive 500 metres ahead (but we had one hundred cars on those few metres) for a 30 seconds test that is needed to... hunt some positives to a flu?

Ostap, I'm going to suggest a new modification for your script that changes vulgar/offensive nicknames: I LOVE THIS PANDEMIC

And, last, but not least, let me say a word about the operators. They where dressed with a white suit, like they were from a contamination area and they wore 2 pairs of latex gloves... When an operator ended a test, he/she put off the green gloves and used the sanitizing gel on the white gloves! Then he/she wore a new pair of green gloves above the white gloves and kept going with another driver to test.

Now, this could be reasonable last year, in february-march... But now that we know what it is (and those operators should know better than us... should...) and that they got vaccinated (the mythological vaccine, which is "safe"), why still going on like this? I feel like we are hopeless...

Result: NEGATIVE. 65 € thrown in the rubbish can and 3 hours of time waste for an unneeded and useless thing...

And from monday my island turns back to orange...

What they are doing is pure terrorism, their orders are the scare strategy, like shown below:

scaredemic Name:  p0308.gif
Views: 0
Size:  1.2 KB
    scaredemic Name:  p0308.gif
Size:  1.2 KB Name:  p0308.gif
    scaredemic! Name:  p0308.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    scaredemic! Name:  p0308.gif
    more like :

THEY SAY : its pandemic Name:  p0308.gif
Size:  1.2 KB ......
    WE SAY : NO ..its FAKEDEMIC ...

THEY SAY : .....

Name:  20210321GH0dxuBK.png
Size:  829.6 KB
    Last edited by Ostap; 21-03-2021 at 04:49.

Name:  a9b6cf0031ba041f.jpeg
Size:  19.5 KB

Phony COVID dead bodies

Fraud Staged Hospital Scene

Source : caught fake dead bodies for future propaganda of covid deaths

Name:  duOCjbp.jpg
Size:  131.6 KB

Name:  20210503YPu3qRgO.png
Size:  23.0 KB

ahaha hahahaha ahahaha
    ahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    haha ...cough ....shit ..ahahahaha ...hahahaha ahahahahahhahahahahha
    ahahahaha ahahahhahaha
    ahahahahhaahahahahahhahaha
    damn ....- i think the point of masking pips is to figure out who's the dumbest one
    and we got them all !!!
    ahahahhaa

I would have written this months ago, however it is still valid: now we are in the "Waltz of Vaccines" phase.

It was pretty predictable all of this speculation about number of doses and also the brand war depending on where the vaccine comes from.

EU from next year on wants to purchase ONLY the amaereekaen Pfizer, and guess what, is blocking russian vaccine (Sputnik V).. Not that I care something about having an experimental unknown product named "vaccine" (maybe we should name it "ca$h ma$hine"?), I say only to underline the POLITICAL side of this tale. It is just the old USA and EU vs Russia. Leaded of course by Pfizer, Moderna, J&J because they want governments to buy their rubbish only, with no competition at all. Hence why medias and some online newspaper and journalists are willing to vaccine all of us, because of the $peculation and Ca$h Ma$hine "game".

We have had some restaurant owners, gym owners and touristic operators (including hotels) that have protested against curfew and restrictions, but this isn't enough. It is useless to leave colored zones or to postpone curfew from 22 to 23 and such. JUST OPEN THE FUCKING GATES (no, not Bill; he must be ripped by some blade...)! The virus will keep to live its life, has a limited danger (it is clear now that it affects the exact weak people affected by anything else), just live with it. But noooo, I still hear "286 deaths, 10.000 positives out of 386.000 tests, 3,2% percentage of infection compared to tests done, those numbers are still HIGH". And past the summer, they will start again with the infections increasing, like last year... until some civil war will happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Ostap View Post
    Name:  20210503YPu3qRgO.png
Size:  23.0 KB

ahaha hahahaha ahahaha
    ahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    haha ...cough ....shit ..ahahahaha ...hahahaha ahahahahahhahahahahha
    ahahahaha ahahahhahaha
    ahahahahhaahahahahahhahaha
    damn ....- i think the point of masking pips is to figure out who's the dumbest one
    and we got them all !!!
    ahahahhaa
    What the hell... An american mate of Greta the narrow-minded???
    Oh, yeah, luckily there are her democratic friends who will rule her beloved country and EU too now... The world over the hands of a Joe Bidet!

Name:  bidet-a-pavimento-distanziato-miky-new-ceramica-dolomite-35156345.jpg
Size:  5.6 KB

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread Information