Welcome to the 42 Amsterdam multiserver.
Page 4 of 91 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ostap View Post
    Purpose of this change - is better player identification.

You dont have to - you can copy "Scripts" directory before installation ....and restore it after installation...

ok changed to slot player 2 no more error but i lost my commands!! despite i copy pasted old scripts folder
    Last edited by TIGRU.NET; 18-06-2012 at 15:42.

Good thoughts. I read the book, liked it, I saw the movie is.Furcsa response, so nothing happens, I will Bannon. Not cheated, and my unjust exclusion.

Quote Originally Posted by TIGRU.NET View Post
    ok changed to slot player 2 no more error but i lost my commands!! despite i copy pasted old scripts folder
    I'm glad it works
    but what commands do you mean then ? - usually those are located in scripts directory...
    ....... Always Look On The Bright Side of Life

buttons // damn again banned by beast .. he only wrote "1" then 1 hour bann.. where are the warnings??? i play with noobs which dont respect rules and with plr_onlysam activated then a hidden admin appears and banns me. of course was petar the drunk looser =beast from bulgaria " Rules,Rules,Rules!You never will llearn it!!!"

http://sam.ostap.nl:4242/FE_~~~--(o.%[%20Europe%20Server%20]%.o)--~~/900042/FE_~~~--(o.%[%20Europe%20Server%20]%.o)--~~_[PLAYER_SELECTION_1908850].zip link not working
    Last edited by TIGRU.NET; 18-06-2012 at 21:52.

buttons // damn again banned by beast .. he only wrote "1" then 1 hour bann.. where are the warnings??? i play with noobs which dont respect rules and with plr_onlysam activated then a hidden admin appears and banns me. of course was petar the drunk looser =beast from bulgaria
    Just learn inself how ,you are need to play!Many times i see you how playing with random players!Its very symply, be a smart and play fair and by rules!It s not so hard!Just do it!!!!
    P.S I never playing drunken and for me doesn matter if I lose or I am winner in this game!But don't tolerate unfair gameplay and trashing!So alll is in your hands!!!

http://sam.ostap.nl:4242/FE_~~~--(o.%[%20Europe%20Server%20]%.o)--~~/900042/FE_~~~--(o.%[%20Europe%20Server%20]%.o)--~~_[PLAYER_SELECTION_1908850].zip link not working

Fixed

problem was in weird server name ..."FE- ~~~--(o.%[ Europe Server ]%.o)--~~"

The meanest thing to do when you're banned is unjust and can not prove the truth. who is banned, the only announcement, makes it because someone told me: surely cheat, and it's been quite the admin, I think admin to Banna to do, but even meaner and shame more complete thing is that it tells of the friendship circle, almost boasting him. The circle of friends, but who really cheat in the game, good fun things.
    Shame.
    Last edited by Hopp!; 18-06-2012 at 23:15.

Quote Originally Posted by Hopp! View Post
    The meanest thing to do when you're banned is unjust and can not prove the truth. who is banned, the only announcement, makes it because someone told me: surely cheat, and it's been quite the admin, I think admin to Banna to do, but even meaner and shame more complete thing is that it tells of the friendship circle, almost boasting him. The circle of friends, but who really cheat in the game, good fun things.
    Shame.

Every game is recorded ...(although demos not always work - due to bug in the game it self...some demos might get "De-Synchronized" )
    but still - you can check your demos ....and post them here for evaluation ...

you can download demos from stats site - (just click "All Serer stats" link on the top menu) ....
    if your ban still active - demo is available in the "Banned Players" list ...
    if ban was already removed - you can still open server you played in - and search your game in the list of recorded demos
    Demos available per whole game - or per player (only parts where player is present are included in zip)

where are the admins? since 3 hours i play against a gay team : savior extacy, diego , anti tigru gay, shooter

where are the admins? since 3 hours i play against a gay team : savior extacy, diego , anti tigru gay, shooter

No wonder you got banned so often ...
    Ever tried to constrain your bad language impulses ?

why not like that: ?
    where are the admins? since 3 hours i play against a team with alternative sexual orientation : savior extacy, diego ,
    anti tigru boo boo, shooter

check my demo. idiot fly from bulgaria aka petar banned me without warning he said ng, i said sorry and said all spawners here. anti tigru noob was there

anti tigru gay was his NICKNAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by TIGRU.NET; 19-06-2012 at 21:16.

fuck your face shit petar. check my demo. idiot fly from bulgaria aka petar banned me without warning he said ng, i said sorry and said all spawners here. anti tigru noob was
    I not banned you without reason!I observed you 10 min may be!If you keep a trashing me, ban will be longer and longer!Until you learn inself how need to play and how will talk with others players!

check my demo. idiot fly from bulgaria aka petar banned me without warning he said ng, i said sorry and said all spawners here. anti tigru noob was there

anti tigru gay was his NICKNAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude - please stop this
    [^oPETAR EAT MY SHIT^r].. MSG=^o^cFFFFFFPETAR FUCK YOUR FACE YOUR MOTHER EAT MY SHIT^r

or ban will get a bit longer....

of course i play since 8 years this game . i am sick of idiot admins that dont bann spanwers and only me and without warning admin hiding behind idiot names liek fly or as observers. i protested here enough nobody listens me. you want war war you will have i will crash all this gay servers

TIGRU - you are banned for next 3 days ...
    calm down !!!

Page 4 of 91 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Thread Information