Welcome to the 42 Amsterdam multiserver.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Pistolers/C.o.B "Siany" View Post
    What s the man writing I'd better know if there is an adult or not ... LOL
    There are important his deeds, not what he says to you, read first post of Kudych in that topic and think about his credible and respect for people. He pulling you down and you're still defending him. I think you take a leaf out Kudych, just look at yours photo

This first response was not to you second one does not drag me down just kudych is my good friend. thirdly, what do you mean by look at the picture .. Is it that I'm a fan of the club and I am in this picture shawl it means something bad about that? lolll
    _.-~]('Company'of'BrotherS')[~-._

I'm sory that I get involved in this discussion, but I want to say that Mate is an agressive to Russian people and many others... Maybe he want to apologize for his words, or as they try to explain...Let's not take everything so seriously and cardinally change everything. I think it is worth re-consider its ban. I'm from SS SE, but sometimes I go to FE, and saw a couple of times how he interacts and play with other players...he's a good Player, very even, but just a little aggressive....actually he is right about freedom of speech...I think that we should re-consider his ban and be tolerant in this matter. Thank you for your attention!

Banned
    nothin are changes with our commander.... it seems, that we're need to find a new commander for SS )
    leonid,+1 he is very agressive! Im sure what mate have aimbot,but he is bad. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Devon View Post
    leonid,+1 he is very agressive! Im sure what mate have aimbot,but he is bad. lol.
    if he have aimbot then he should be perman banned from all 42 adam servers.

This thread went wrong...
    Closed

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information