Welcome to the 42 Amsterdam multiserver.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: yo

I'm not in ban list,that salker90 banned you see its a faker,infact he is from russia.
    It looks like they need autoshoot to fake me..lol

Admin Bot
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodnowsky View Post
    JAck, let the admins see's logs.
    Jack O. indeed trashes a lot, as I could see from the logs. I was going to give him a "last chinesse warning" about it, but I think he understood by himself when I banned another gamer (Warrior) for trash, and Jack O. witnessed the ban moment. The reason why I did not ban Jack O. for trash, is that his trash was much older (few days have passed, as far as I remember), and Warrior got his ban the same day as he trashed. If I see Jack O. trashing again, I give him a ban. I understand there is always some trash in frags, but, guys, come on, try to keep it in some decent limits.

About banned Salker90, it's not Ibrahim, it's either Devon, or MOPC, or Capricornus. We have certain reasons to suspect one of these players.
    I am not aggressive, I am dominating

Salker 90 ,I think is Devon and not first time cheat. About Jack, he really trashing sometimes, but keeping any ranges. And have difference between Jack, and others "big mouth" dudes, since never caugh him to cheat, but Zdichu , Renato and more whos talking bulshits were busted with cheats!

I am not defend, or judge anybody, just a objective look!

P.S One more time remind that "Rules are for all!", and we will keep them!

I never used cheats!
    Don't feel yourself ofendet! May be is your cousin, I don't know. Is true admins are humans, and is possible to make mistakes.Anyway, this is in past , but you are not saint. Trust me , I hate to punsih and ban players, but in this game and in real life , we must respect rules. i am not hunter for cheaters and any violators. They coming to me.

*Cadis Etrama Di Raizel*
    Quote Originally Posted by Petar
    Maybe Salker90 is devon
    It is true that devon trashes a lot in russian. But I had a talk with him two - three weeks ago. He said that he has stopped playing sam and he is now playing other games like quake 3, cs go, etc. I have not seen him since then
    [Rocketers] Sandy

~-[:42 A'dam Elite:]-~ *SANDY*

Quote Originally Posted by S.a'n~d-y View Post
    It is true that devon trashes a lot in russian. But I had a talk with him two - three weeks ago. He said that he has stopped playing sam and he is now playing other games like quake 3, cs go, etc. I have not seen him since then
    Salker90 is one of my nicknames i dont know why they are faking me..

I never used cheats!
    snipermask = cheat
    cheater

Quote Originally Posted by Jack.O View Post
    snipermask = cheat
    cheater
    Seriously jack this post was made cuz i trash but it turned into "Jack always trashes" so i suppose the problem here is you.

Anyway Snipermask was and is still for me considered a preference.
    Cheats are others.

Quote Originally Posted by Ibrahim View Post
    Seriously jack this post was made cuz i trash but it turned into "Jack always trashes" so i suppose the problem here is you.

Anyway Snipermask was and is still for me considered a preference.
    Cheats are others.
    hmmmmmm..am i talking with you?

---------- Post added 11-02-2015 at 22:30 ----------

problem here is me? ok, but 1 thing. r u ready to know it? - "I Dont Care".
    why i start to trash u - f9 solo x4-5 sprees and talking absolutely bullshit TO me and ABOUT me (jack lose me in 1v1, U SCARED TO PLAY VS ME, pffffff im play on not full skills power etc). why Petar (and maaaaany other players) didnt doint same things like u? probably, beacause he is not 12-13years old cock like u (and renato), but mature, smart, and fair player.

Professional autist

why i start to trash u - f9 solo x4-5 sprees and talking absolutely bullshit TO me and ABOUT me (jack lose me in 1v1, U SCARED TO PLAY VS ME, pffffff im play on not full skills power etc). why Petar (and maaaaany other players) didnt doint same things like u? probably, beacause he is not 12-13years old cock like u (and renato), but mature, smart, and fair player.
    Im 15 yrs

Quote Originally Posted by Zdzichu View Post
    Im 15 yrs
    im not about you

Yeah it was joke,my mistake i thought you were smart enough to understand it.
    I'm 18 btw.

Quote Originally Posted by Ibrahim View Post
    Yeah it was joke,my mistake i thought you were smart enough to understand it.
    I'm 18 btw.
    its not "jokes", its bullshit. i thought you were smart enough to understand it.

its not "jokes", its bullshit. i thought you were smart enough to understand it.
    Oh sorry if i distract you from your hardcore gaming sessions.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information