Welcome to the 42 Amsterdam multiserver.

View Poll Results: Is there aimbot?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

0 0%
  • No

13 100.00%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: ban

Admin Bot
    Oh, I got a very usefull advice from my friend. He said that I shall watch it in slow motion. To be honest, in slow motion, many moments became not AB-looking. I will, however, post here some (not all) of those moments that I meant, in slow motion. It's imressive if it's real, live aim. When watchet live, with normal speed, it seems like cheating.
    I am not aggressive, I am dominating

Immortals Founder
    Actually these frags reminded me of autoshot for a little bit, but not the aimbot. Hope you know the difference ^^
    Btw, found my old video

watch unimaginable [2012]
    watch magnificent [2017]
    wait for ? [202x]

Hello!To be honest ,sometimes I think Capricornus use cheats ( sorry , I don't wanna ofending you Capri !) . You are good and skilled oponent, and make this game very dynamic, and interesting. I banned this guy Salker 90, just with this "impossible" frags, though same "autoshoot". I have experience , and many times ,here in SE (also in FE) ,meeting natural cheaters ,and busted them. I must apologize,if this ban are injustice. Congratulations, coz you behave in game like man. Once again ,my apologize. But my job here is to keeping rules!
    Nothing personally !
    I love this game!

This is neither aimbot nor autoshot, and I said the same about the last week's ban. This is completely normal gameplay..

.:+*]|[SGI]|[*+:. The Eclipse

Quote Originally Posted by Petar View Post
    Hello!To be honest ,sometimes I think Capricornus use cheats ( sorry , I don't wanna ofending you Capri !) . You are good and skilled oponent, and make this game very dynamic, and interesting. I banned this guy Salker 90, just with this "impossible" frags, though same "autoshoot". I have experience , and many times ,here in SE (also in FE) ,meeting natural cheaters ,and busted them. I must apologize,if this ban are injustice. Congratulations, coz you behave in game like man. Once again ,my apologize. But my job here is to keeping rules!
    Nothing personally !
    I love this game!
    Still i dont get the point of faking me with auotshot.
    I still think it was Capricornus.

Admin Bot
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeo View Post
    Actually these frags reminded me of autoshot for a little bit, but not the aimbot. Hope you know the difference ^^
    Yep, I know the difference, Zeo. And, as you know, it was exactly me who busted his autoshot few weeks ago in Shotty Trouble, you were the first person I contacted about it.
    Now, think, in case to track the aim as fast as that you need to be either god damn precize in your turns OR switch on autoaim in case to track your victim, and to switch it off as soon as possible so that you are not busted. I don't understand where I was unclear in my explaination, so that I get speculations about my inability to know the difference between aimbot and autoshot.
    Indeed, in slow mo his actions look like autoshot.

Quote Originally Posted by GlassLady View Post
    Yep, I know the difference, Zeo. And, as you know, it was exactly me who busted his autoshot few weeks ago in Shotty Trouble, you were the first person I contacted about it.
    Now, think, in case to track the aim as fast as that you need to be either god damn precize in your turns OR switch on autoaim in case to track your victim, and to switch it off as soon as possible so that you are not busted. I don't understand where I was unclear in my explaination, so that I get speculations about my inability to know the difference between aimbot and autoshot.
    Indeed, in slow mo his actions look like autoshot.

Are you saying that it's clear that he used autoshot before with the name Salker90? Because there wasn't any autoshot in that demo in my opinion.

.:+*]|[SGI]|[*+:. The Eclipse

Quote Originally Posted by BoyZyatoR View Post
    Are you saying that it's clear that he used autoshot before with the name Salker90? Because there wasn't any autoshot in that demo in my opinion.
    Yes i guess iy was only autoshot

Admin Bot
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyZyatoR View Post
    I've sad that before, when I caught him, and since then my opinion did not change. Capri used autoshot while playing under name Salker90.

problem has been solved, thread could be closed now..

PS: Im not interested in newbie's opinion ^ (мой английский настолько же плох, как и представления Анастасии о игре)
    PPS: thx for real pros, who knows what serious sam deathmatch is
    Last edited by Capricornus; 16-02-2015 at 22:51.
    ~=>}Immortals{<=~

I used to say the good players to cheat.
    I know now that I'm weak ...
    Capri is a very very good player.
    Are you sure you do not cheat

Quote Originally Posted by GlassLady View Post
    I've sad that before, when I caught him, and since then my opinion did not change. Capri used autoshot while playing under name Salker90.
    blyat ya prorzhalsya. spasibo.

i always knew that more than half of Adam admins are tards. years ago i was banned few times also for nothing

@Jack Cheater!

Noone in these servers is not punished without reason.For all bans have reason, if ban are unfair, we remove it and apologize ( i mean myself). May be only 20% of bans are for cheating. Others are for trash, and abuse with others special rules. And there is no mater newbies, or clan members. If somebody broke game rules, and deserve ban, then will be banned!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information