Welcome to the 42 Amsterdam multiserver.
    ~ Admin C.o.B Leader ~

Exclamation Whats the problem (?)

this is weird...
    Last edited by Jasper; 22-05-2013 at 13:08.
    _.-~]('Company'of'BrotherS')[~-._

<~)(~>........................:'II':.......L.E.A.D.E.R. .C.o.B.......:'II':....................<~)(~>

Sultan of Obenia!
    Siany said you wanted him to leave from CoB.Because they will enter the clan meeting.And I warned you for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
    So now I will utter in this topic, I spoke with Siany, in fact he took on, as reflected on the change of leadership, and not to leave the COB and reported this to me, 2 Why zamknełeś komferencję and you gave me to speak and the other and what's going on wasted time? after three IFF decided to abandon shells because it is a matter between the IFF and Strakoš. After 4 oco So I do not know as to what is wrong and what I'm supposed to say, and metal that you write that I wrote that the COB has to give up as I did not poweidziałem anywhere at all when it comes to deciding the CBD is the main voice is Siany, I gave him main Leader so he has a voice, and sometimes it is just that he wants to help me, but a lot of times I told you so you're head the Board. Thank you so much and PS in the topic and that it is not present in the meeting, that he is the leader say Skorup and I have nothing to say I'm not saying I would not ask, but the decision was made .. talk to the leaders of clans

"" Oben says: and whats its the this info to this info -->
    [21:09:18] Oben (Serious Sam): and i'm just telling,if siany leaves COB,and COB not participate meeting,
    [21:09:23] Oben (Serious Sam): I'll leave from CoB
    [21:09:38] Siany [Serious Sam]: i no out cob lol
    [21:09:43] Siany [Serious Sam]: i no will
    [21:09:50] Oben (Serious Sam): And you JASPER,if you effect Siany to leave CoB,i'll kick you from Pistolers too
    [21:10:24] Oben (Serious Sam): Conference Ended. ""
    Da fuck? :S

Admin Bot
    Jasper, dear, I have not understood a single sentence in your long speech... Could you, please, stop using google translate, and start to construct sentences by yourself? That would be easier to understand...

Name:  images.jpg
Views: 87
Size:  4.7 KB
    Last edited by GlassLady; 22-05-2013 at 12:15.
    I am not aggressive, I am dominating

~ Admin C.o.B Leader ~
    hmm,yesterday talking, but I do not understand why there are allusions to me, if I decide not only Siany, I had, and now he is leader, and he manages, and who says Siany, leaving the CBD? Because I certainly did not and his decision what he does, but it was not subject him to leave Cob, so I know about it

<~)(~>........................:'II':.......L.E.A.D.E.R. .C.o.B.......:'II':....................<~)(~>

Sultan of Obenia!
    Siany said that Jasper wanted Siany to leave CoB.

[21.05.2013 21:47:23] Oben: hey
    [21.05.2013 21:47:24] Oben: wtf
    [21.05.2013 21:47:28] Oben: why you leave CoB?
    [21.05.2013 21:47:51] Sławek *-(Siany)-*: ultimatum of jasper ;/

And i think Jasper wanted it because CoB will participate clan meeting,IFF not.So,Jasper wanted Siany to leave CoB.Also i talked with Skorup yesterday and i got tons of trashes,bad words from him.I made myself calm and didnt say anything to him but,I'm on my point!

Hero is witness for the trashes,since i sent him all.

~ Admin C.o.B Leader ~
    i dont say anything Siany u must leave COB ? WTF ?

Lol i dont know what he write to u, and whats the problem IFF do not meetings, that was decisions Skorup
    And COB, who say do not play in meeting, jeez, i dont decide of them, ........

I dont play in COB,ask Siany what the fu*k is going on..sry for my bad english...Jasper

Thread Information