Welcome to the 42 Amsterdam multiserver.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Trashing

Sultan of Obenia!
    Quote Originally Posted by shooters_hero View Post
    Naming yourself to a book of Hitler is not racist... if you know the 'copyright/publicity laws' after the death of the author (A. Hitler in this case) and 70 years or so later, it can be published, used,.... so it is not racist.

~-[:42 A'dam Elite:]-~
    I think that the idea behind it is wrong, therefor the name should not be allowed in my eyes
    Serious Sam - The First Encounter

Naming yourself to a book of Hitler is not racist... if you know the 'copyright/publicity laws' after the death of the author (A. Hitler in this case) and 70 years or so later, it can be published, used,.... so it is not racist.
    What do you say if I would have given the nickname Waffen SS or SS Totenkopf?

pfff.. Evolta, ofcourse the idea behind it is 'wrong', but free will itself is difficult, we all have the right to have the nickname 'Mein Kampf'. As long as your nick does not insult other players (mein kampf = my fight in english), in fact that doesn't insult anybody at all....
    @Jabol: I would say that would be a bad nick, because SS were very bad people, if you know what I mean...

pfff.. Evolta, ofcourse the idea behind it is 'wrong', but free will itself is difficult, we all have the right to have the nickname 'Mein Kampf'. As long as your nick does not insult other players (mein kampf = my fight in english), in fact that doesn't insult anybody at all....
    @Jabol: I would say that would be a bad nick, because SS were very bad people, if you know what I mean...
    Offending players, and racism are two different things. In this case we have to concern with racism, not with insult a somebody.
    Leon Degrelle didn't insult anyone but he got banned for racist names and speeches. In this case, we are dealing with racism as well as the player Mein Kampf.
    BTW
    Don't worry about my knowledge, I'm good of history and particularly about IIWW.

Your explanation is invalid Jabol! Since when is racism NOT offending? Can you give me one example??

~-[:42 A'dam Elite:]-~
    This is an endless discussion ...

Hero,.. Someone choses to be offended. So racism can be offending if and only if the person in question cares about the opinion from the other guy.
    If you use the name Waffen SS its the same as Mein Kampf.. Since SS can also be translated as Serious Sam,.. But its the intentions that matter.

The guy who played with Mein Kampf really knew what he wrote and that is wrong.
    Serious Sam - The First Encounter

I want to publish event which happened yesterday, players from clan COB they did hard trash talk on a server, the most 'active' were punished.
    Please for comments

Name:  screen 1.JPG
Views: 47
Size:  62.1 KBName:  screen 2.JPG
Size:  56.8 KBName:  screen3.JPG
Views: 48
Size:  71.3 KBName:  screen4.JPG
Size:  69.4 KB

Admin Bot
    Now, as I always say, trashtalking's bad. You shouldn't do trashtalking, MKAY? If you do it, you're baaad. Because trashtalking's baaaad, mmkaay? It's a bad thing to do trashtalking, so don't be baaaad by doing trashtalking, mmkay?

If one does trashtalk, he/she can use the following video to correct himself/herself, mmkay? See below, mmkaay?

I am not aggressive, I am dominating

Yeah,trash talking is very bad!Many times I am witness of this. I just will do my job!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information