Welcome to the 42 Amsterdam multiserver.

Calling for peace between GZ24 and 42A'dam

Hey! I've registered again to respond in a specific section, however i'd like to hold the opportunity to call for the peace between our two respective communities. We haven't been talking much to each other since then but the conflict is still here.

I thought it would be good for all of us to put an end to it, for the community's interest.

I propose to unban you (Ostap) from Gamezone24.net, aswell as Raver (even though he's inactive).

In exchange we would expect you to unban us from your game servers and forums (those of us who're still banned on the servers and those like me on the forums).

It seems we have low to offer compared to our expectations, however i'd like to remind that GameZone24.net has all the required ressources to continue its route alone, that being a matter of community, events or game servers.

Even if you accept our demand and make that peace real, we will NOT interfere with 42Amsterdam's business in any case, I make it clear that we don't need servers.

All we want is a peace that would be benefic for the whole Serious Sam community.

Figona / 42Adam Elite
    just to infiltrate. i was gz member since 2008 i know EVERYTHING about this "Forum"

Quote Originally Posted by Skyward View Post
    I thought it would be good for all of us to put an end to it, for the community's interest.
    I did that last year when i ended the blockade.
    If there are some people still banned - let me know ...ban will be removed ..

Quote Originally Posted by Skyward View Post
    It seems we have low to offer compared to our expectations, however i'd like to remind that GameZone24.net has all the required ressources to continue its route alone, that being a matter of community, events or game servers.
    I dont need no leverages ...i always said there are few of us left ...Play and let play !!!
    After all - everything i've done - were created for you guys ... its just some of you decided that i'm a dick

But yea ....since GZ24 is alright to restore relationship - So be it !

---------- Post added 16-02-2020 at 16:23 ----------

Except Zeo ...

He should publicly apologize for leaking my new development .... he kept quite while i accused Karel for doing that.
    What he did - was the start of the last conflict ...but he cowardly kept silence in order not to expose his own actions.
    Last edited by Ostap; 16-02-2020 at 18:53.
    ....... Always Look On The Bright Side of Life

I don't think we decided you were a dick, but there was some major disagreement that's certain. And some of the consequences weren't really justified in my opinion. Anyway it's past, though I didn't know Zeo leaked your stuff

sorry updated last post before you posted yours...

Anyway - let bygones be gone

Quote Originally Posted by SERPENTARION View Post
    just to infiltrate. i was gz member since 2008 i know EVERYTHING about this "Forum"
    you only know how to spam, how to trash-talk, how to accuse in cheats without proves (thread about mitrofka) while being a lowskilled player, and for sure you know how to create a countless amount of "joining threads" without successful joining. thats all what you know about gz.
    and just to make it clear: Privateer said, that seems like u didnt understood, who is that user, named "Hellspawn". its Jaychyl.
    have a nice day

Figona / 42Adam Elite
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack.O View Post
    you only know how to spam, how to trash-talk, how to accuse in cheats without proves (thread about mitrofka) while being a lowskilled player, and for sure you know how to create a countless amount of "joining threads" without successful joining. thats all what you know about gz.
    and just to make it clear: Privateer said, that seems like u didnt understood, who is that user, named "Hellspawn". its Jaychyl.
    have a nice day
    i know who hellspawn is. just a gz member not more. hes is just like u and me a user of the internet thats all. not a god. not a master of all. nothing more like a normal human whos the president of this forum thats all. NOTHING MORE.

i know this forum since 2008 dude dont try to tell me anything about ANY of thisone of this jail thx.

---------- Post added 16-02-2020 at 18:05 ----------

this is a free forum and i think i can stay here sure this forum is not more active as gz but the most of u r not here i dont want to be a part of gz 4 ever
    ~ -[:42 A'dam Elite:]- ~ *GODLIKE*
    .:-'~'*-{-_FIGONA_-}-*'~'-:.====> GODLIKE

this is a free forum and i think i can stay here sure this forum is not more active as gz but the most of u r not here i dont want to be a part of gz 4 ever
    what a kid. you get kicked from administrstion for breaking rules - you starts to cry. i rly cant imagine, how person 28yo is acting such a childish way.
    i know you since 2012, u trashed me in my first join thread without any reason. i ask zeo about you, he said nothing, but giving me some threads where u have posted something. i readed them and understood 1 thing: in everyones eyes - u was nothing but little foolish kid. as i said it was 2012. 8 (EIGHT HOLY FUCK E I G H T) years passed, and guess what? yea, u didnt changed at all. still same little foolish kid. i wish one day you will grow up.
    Jack was there.

lol ...
    did 42 just got infect by 24 ...
    why suddenly everyone decided to express their view on everyone...
    dudes ..- get a life ...for fucks sake

i know who hellspawn is. just a gz member not more. hes is just like u and me a user of the internet thats all. not a god. not a master of all. nothing more like a normal human whos the president of this forum thats all. NOTHING MORE.

i know this forum since 2008 dude dont try to tell me anything about ANY of thisone of this jail thx.

---------- Post added 16-02-2020 at 18:05 ----------

You can stay wherever you want, but you gotta learn to face the reality, assume your choices, mistakes and consequences, be an adult. You messed up and now you want to make us hold the hat for your mistakes, then let me tell you that you're certainly not going the right way. You told me you weren't the same as before, I must admit that it was very hard to believe but I still wanted to give you a chance, but all you've achieved at the end was showing me that I couldn't trust you.

And you want to join a clan? You wanted to join Campers, then Figona, then dunnowho then Campers again and now CoB? You change your mind as fast as shirt, you've never shown in 8 years valuable screenshots with known players of games that you would have finished completely (and doing 30/0 against a nonamer 1v1 doesn't count), how do you want people to take you seriously? how do you want people to trust you? Seriously dude put yourself back in question, think about everything that has gone wrong, think about everything you can improve, THINK, do yourself this favor.

Look, i'm even still trying to help you despite myself, but nothing's gonna change if you keep behaving like that and reporting posts where people tries to explain things as objectively as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Ostap View Post
    lol ...
    did 42 just got infect by 24 ...
    why suddenly everyone decided to express their view on everyone...
    dudes ..- get a life ...for fucks sake
    just cant keep myself away from doing this, sorry. its funny that his "wet dreams" get fucked up by his own fault, and he start blame other users and call gz "jail"
    ok, peace everyone.

You've been unbanned from Gamezone, feel free to post again!

Just keep calm and play Serious Sam! There are not enough players!
    Steam Workshop
    My Serious Sam Content
    Youtube Channel (Serious Sam Content)
    To support my work you can donate me if you want.
    Contributor of Serious Sam: Revolution and mod STM (for TSE)

Thread Information