Welcome to the 42 Amsterdam multiserver.

Raiders of the Lost Mark

Good news everyone !

There are 2 new servers that utilize the marking system used in previous event (Rocket Mania)
    As well statistics section on main stats page. (right under the "No Hope" stats)

Those are basically the same servers as used in the event ...but there might be some changes added later to how the marks react.
    Last edited by Ostap; 05-09-2018 at 16:25.
    ....... Always Look On The Bright Side of Life

Quote Originally Posted by Ostap View Post
    Good news everyone !

There are 2 new servers that utilize the marking system used in previous event (Rocket Mania)
    As well statistics section on main stats page. (right under the "No Hope" stats)

Those are basically the same servers as used in the event ...but there might be some changes added later to how the marks react.
    Wow, you weren't joking when you told me that SE had much more markys than FE. Didn't expect 35 markys at Sierra and 49 at Citadel!

Btw, there are some points (for example, in Citadel) where towers or other buildings make you jump to the other side when you are close to a marky. Did you add these or were they already present by default?

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post

Btw, there are some points (for example, in Citadel) where towers or other buildings make you jump to the other side when you are close to a marky. Did you add these or were they already present by default?
    only 2 marks were added ...but not in citadel ...

only 2 marks were added ...but not in citadel ...
    No, Ostap, I wasn't asking about adding/removing markers.

When I asked about Citadel towers (at the start point of the map, behind the marky on the roof), I was referring to this:
    but there might be some changes added later to how the marks react.

I mean: there is a marky on the left tower. When I go to collect it, an invisible bouncer makes me jump to the other tower and viceversa.

Was this bouncer already existing or has it been added for making that marky harder to collect? You can find on my demos what I mean. I didn't download them yet, so I can't post it right now. Neither do I remember the name of that marky...

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    No, Ostap, I wasn't asking about adding/removing markers.

When I asked about Citadel towers (at the start point of the map, behind the marky on the roof), I was referring to this:

I mean: there is a marky on the left tower. When I go to collect it, an invisible bouncer makes me jump to the other tower and viceversa.

Was this bouncer already existing or has it been added for making that marky harder to collect? You can find on my demos what I mean. I didn't download them yet, so I can't post it right now. Neither do I remember the name of that marky...
    Aaaah... ...no its not the marky reaction ...it is game it self.
    But something similar might be implemented later...

Thread Information