Welcome to the 42 Amsterdam multiserver.

Gamezone24.net FragMatch

Hey guys! I had an idea to bring a balanced Second Encounter styled server to the First Encounter. Also, I decided to implement SE rules in this server too. Camping, spawnkilling, typekilling, NG-killing are allowed in this server. Ammo is limited and Supers are removed. Difficulty is Normal.

Check the server out guys!

.:+*]|[SGI]|[*+:. The Eclipse

Immortals Founder
    Awesome ! I'll play if there will be 3+ players in
    watch unimaginable [2012]
    watch magnificent [2017]
    wait for ? [202x]

FE players, does anyone have interest to play a tournament with these settings? I wanted to organize a tournament with these settings, but most players don't like normal difficulty and limited ammo.. In my opinion Desert Temple is very balanced with these settings, would be cool to see a tournament played in FE

Professional autist
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyZyatoR View Post
    FE players, does anyone have interest to play a tournament with these settings? I wanted to organize a tournament with these settings, but most players don't like normal difficulty and limited ammo.. In my opinion Desert Temple is very balanced with these settings, would be cool to see a tournament played in FE
    I had maybe 8 matches on it and gameplay with ammo and normal diff is much more challenging now.
    Hai,organizing an tournament is good idea,but.. um..
    Name:  fw.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  51.5 KB
    You know,there is no players on fe (Maybe 2 or 4 max).
    We are competing to win. And the main motivation to all of us - Is competing for the victory.
    Ayrton Senna

Hi! I prefer serious difficul, infinity ammo,and supers removed. Of course fairplay, and rules.Is good idea, but problem is that FE empty servers. I hope in Cristmass holydays,more FE players will be active.

*Cadis Etrama Di Raizel*
    Hard and serious difficulty are preferred more than normal difficulty in fe.
    Last year we had a tournament but now it seems much more difficult to host a tournament because of the decrease in the number of frag players
    [Rocketers] Sandy

~-[:42 A'dam Elite:]-~ *SANDY*

Quote Originally Posted by S.a'n~d-y View Post
    Hard and serious difficulty are preferred more than normal difficulty in fe.
    Last year we had a tournament but now it seems much more difficult to host a tournament because of the decrease in the number of frag players
    Yeah, I guessed that it'll be very hard.. Hard and serious difficulty and unlimited ammo are not that good settings in my opinion, because no need to aim that well or control your ammo. NG rules ect are justified with those settings, but in my opinion they're not needed with normal difficulty. But I understand that all are used to serious/hard since forever and people don't feel like changing anything

I guess it's kind of useless to try this..

I wouldn't personally mind playing with these rules for a change.

Could some superadmin restore this server? With different name or something, whatever, it was enjoyable gameplay settings for me and some others I believe.

Server online now
    [Rocketers] Alex

Great! Thanks a lot

Thread Information