Welcome to the 42 Amsterdam multiserver.

Devils Private Server

Hello. I was discussing lately with CLICK about our server that is a bit useless now, because CLICK has resigned for being admin. There is also no admin of Devils server right now. This server is very important for our clan and also to organize team games or duels. Unfortunately nobody can set up the server, because there is noone out there. CLICK seems to doesn't want to be admin anymore so we've got an idea and I'm here to ask master admin Ostap and rest of admins to give me admin rights for devils private server only. Recently I'm more active in game now and on forums so I would be able to help players that wants to play friendly cw or 1v1 by setting up maps and passwords for this server. I'm aware that I'm going to take full responsibility for any of my actions there and server managment as well as rules that admin should obey. I'd like to ask you to consider my request with positive result.

Campers Clan
    Gonna see that. We'll try to give an answer within the two next days.

Admin Bot
    Sorry, T4underbolt, there is no need in another admin for the DEVILS clan server, as CLICK is back, he is active and will continue keeping order there.
    Peace!
    I am not aggressive, I am dominating

Really? CLICK said he is not an admin and he doesn't want to be admin again. There is some missunderstanding here.Did you really read what I've wrote?

Admin Bot
    There were many admins who asked CLICK to stay, including me, and that situation was resolved very fast. So, there is a good new that he stays in the 42A'dam admin team.

Quote Originally Posted by T4underbolt View Post
    Did you really read what I've wrote?

guys i am back thx to you, cheers, hang it's OK, we solved problem

If you say so, but still I would like to be able to manage devils private server. Once I will be in need of the server and click wont be at home to set it up as well as no other admin. PLease think about it.

Admin Bot
    Ok, T4underbolt, the voting poll about your request was opened in the admin section, all admins who want to vote will give there a vote, and the result will be published here later, in maximum 14 days. Good luck!

Thread Information