Quote Originally Posted by Petar View Post
Yeah Zdichu! I repeat, I don t have some personal reasons to ban you.You must learn to respect people.You offendet me in GZ 24, but I take easy that. For me some GZ 24 members is not good people.You are kid,learn history because today news is only propaganda (sorry for offtopic). Anyway, if you feel better I will leave from admins. I understood I have fault for this dead game.You don t remember when I punish someone who trashing you or whatever..?
This isn't about GZ vs A'dams though, it's about your mistakes as an admin... You always ignored Zdzichu because "he's just a kid, I could be his dad!" Even when he's right.

He didn't offend you on GZ, he just clearly said what you did and showed others that what you do is wrong. If you can't handle the opinion "of a kid", maybe being an admin isn't the right place, if you must ban those who deny you.

About taking this "offence against you" well, I think all can see that you give more bans to those who judge you, and often bans that are against the adminrules have happened, just like now. I wouldn't say it's "taking criticism well".