Enough. Again enough.

You were good person in last years,you were good playing in fe or se,even you had poor stats,you were staying on server.
But now,you evolved into little 6 year old admin.
You were restarting servers for whatever reasons,like lag or even wihout telling reasons.
Name:  34.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  338.5 KB
That caused,the most of pro or better players leaved,because they dont play with admin,who is restarting server all time as he like.After restarting server you had sometimes better stats and you were saying "thats better now".How funny it is.

You gaved me serval bans for whatever or even stupid reasons.. Like this:
Name:  12647146_1048529205206500_3774186445335890365_n.jpg
Size:  13.3 KB
Ban for shooting corpses.Most funniest ban i ever had.You can't control the db kill bug because it happens only then,when player shoot corpse and dead player presses respawn button.Even pro's had this bug.
That feral match,when you gaved me ban other players wich was on server they too did that bug,and..? they dosent had ban..
Thats called "fair".
And today ban,wich you gave me,for what? for calling you faget.
I know it was offensive word,but my godness,you restarted again another game.Even players wich was playing here was saying "we have no lags,why you restarted server".
After watching to ban times,player wich is telling serval times offensive words have bans from 1h to max 3 or 5 days.
You gaved me over 2 weeks for only one offensive word...You just added rest of my ban for aimbot wich was whole year ago.
Name:  23.png
Size:  16.8 KB
These words wich i said before ban:"Gl with ruining games faget" isn't this true? After restarting many servers with good games? Please.
Before gaving ban,think what you are doing.

I want to start poll,about removing petar from administration list.Say your opinons here.

If there was english mistakes,sorry still training grammar.