Hi there,

I often play Serious Sam by my netbook (at home we have another computer but it is not mine).

Altough it is an old game, my machine has a lot of frame rate drops.

I discovered Sam doesn't recognize my video card, cause it is not in the "ini" list from GLSettings folder.

When I try to optimize settings to make it faster, I saw in the left bottom the message "unrecognized 3D accelerator".

Name:  Serious Sam Second.png
Views: 0
Size:  252.1 KBName:  Serious Sam First.png
Views: 0
Size:  223.2 KB

My video card is an integrated Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 3600.

I have a question: is it possible to make a "ini" file for this card to allow the game recognize and read it?

I searched for this problem on the internet, but the only one solution was to go to taskmanager>set line>deselect 2nd CPU. Result? The same: unrecognized 3D accelerator.

Here are the specs:

- Acer Aspire One D270 26-dkk (2012 model, I bought it in 2013)

- CPU>Intel Atom N2600 1.6 GHz 1 MB L2 Cache

- RAM>1 GB DDR3

- GPU>Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 3600 (32 MB VRAM I found looking on the internet for specs)

In the "ini" list there are other Intel cards, but they are other models. To make the game a bit smoother, I selected OpenGL (on the screens I changed to Direct3D only to make the message appear; Direct3D is unplayable).

I know this netbook is not for playing, I had my reasons to buy it and I use it also for any other daily usages.

But I read that Serious Sam needs to detect video card to work better. So, the question is if there is a way to make it detect this card. Surely frame rate will not increase a lot, but if I had 40 fps average instead of 20 fps (with drops under 10 usually) it would be a bit more playable than now.

I can also write by myself a "ini" to add in GLSettings. Just know what can I do and how to make the game detect this card.

Thanks