PDA

View Full Version : For Admin!

BadSanta
26-09-2013, 02:27
Hello dear! I'm 24, I'm from Russia, I play SS 12 years since the release of this game ... I want to become an administrator because I love this game and want to keep order on the servers .. unfortunately some already know that I am fully lives up to its nickname .. but .. I'm serious about the responsibilities and ready to comply with all the rules and be fair ... Sincerely BadSanta.

Ostap
26-09-2013, 08:05
.. unfortunately some already know that I am fully lives up to its nickname ..

Bad Santa is cool :)

MELON
26-09-2013, 12:54
omg
just omg

subzero
28-09-2013, 17:15
want to keep order on the servers ..

...at first you should learn to respect the serverrules man:huh:
you got banned few times for trashtalk and trash content multiline spamming :doublefacepalm:

but everyone should get his fair chance, i'll start a voting about your admin request

greez suby

BadSanta
28-09-2013, 19:05
Thank you! I think voting is a right ... so it will be fair. but not all players are good to me .. I do not like it does not hurt .. so I did everything I hope not ... and if not then everything will stay in place ... it's a game ... and by the way those with whom I do not fret not a gift ... it's not just like that ...

GlassLady
03-10-2013, 21:48

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j--tixvta_g

Ostap
03-10-2013, 23:30

BadSanta
04-10-2013, 08:22
I knew it would..lol. but someone still voted for me:clap2:. so I'm not all bad:lmao3:. I am glad that he was independent and its corresponding nick judging by the vote:D.Thank you all voted)

MrAlex
01-01-2015, 18:12
Всем большой привет, уважаемые! Я Alex, большинство знают меня! Я хочу стать админом на 42 Адам серверах, чтобы следить за порядком, так как развелось очень много хамов! В игре я практически постоянно! Знаю, тут есть люди, которые меня не любят, но есть и такие их большинство, с которыми мы давно дружим! Буду благодарен, если поддержите меня! Спасибо! С Уважением MrAlex.

All greetings, dear! I'm Alex, most know me! I want to become a admin on 42 Adam servers to keep order, as divorced a lot of CADS! In the game, I almost always! You know, there are people who do not love me, but there are most of our friends! I would be grateful if you support me! Thank you! With Respect MrAlex.

--------
Glassy's (1st of January's hangover) edition:

Hello everyone! I'm Alex, most of gamers know me! I would like to become an admin on the 42A'dam servers so that I could keep order there, as there are plenty of trashers nowadays! I play pretty much constantly! I am aware of the fact that many people here do not like me, but the majority of gamers are friends to me, for a long time! I would be gratefull if you give me your support! Thanks! Best regards, MrAlex.