PDA

View Full Version : Old 42Adam Stats Site

Ostap
03-05-2012, 22:11
Hi
Wll ..since new forum is up ...i'm busy porting old site into the new skin
due to vast incompatibility with IE browser ...and open nature of this forum -
Most of the parts will have to be rewritten.
Slowly - you will see them integrated...but for now - there is just link "All Server Stats" that links to old site...

If you have some suggestions - don't hesitate to poste them here

Barktooth
03-05-2012, 23:59
YES FINALLY IE IS SUPPORTED THANK YOU MAN!!!!!!!!!111one!!11i1i1i!111l11!
:kneel:

Ostap
04-05-2012, 01:03
YES FINALLY ....

Not finally ....will be ...

Barktooth
04-05-2012, 01:23
Well you can see the players who are on, that's enough for me :D

Ostap
04-05-2012, 02:03
Btw ..great news.....
I've just optimized connection between server and script ...(via loopback adapter)
so now old stats page loads in half the time .....(lots of time took to check servers for activity....when script used external IP)

CLICK
04-05-2012, 13:33
My idea: For each table to make a special button/drop-down menu to load each item separately, not all at once...I think that will reduce loading time maybe? For example: the "top 100 players in the last 7 days" might be in a button / menu because I think that the players are not interested in everything at the moment :unsure: Also, I think it would look better and easy to read specific... i got confused of so many tables and infos i see at once :D

Ostap
04-05-2012, 14:14
My idea: For each table to make a special button/drop-down menu to load each item separately, not all at once...I think that will reduce loading time maybe? For example: the "top 100 players in the last 7 days" might be in a button / menu because I think that the players are not interested in everything at the moment :unsure: Also, I think it would look better and easy to read specific... i got confused of so many tables and infos i see at once :D

yep ...for the forum - most parts will be located on separate page ...for performance sake

BlacK SpiRiT
04-05-2012, 14:31

i disagree, indeed most of the interest of the noobs is linked to the perfects and top 100 players.

Evolta
30-07-2012, 21:08
The FE and SE top 100 are now mixed up,...
SE is on FE and visa-versa

Ostap
31-07-2012, 06:09
The FE and SE top 100 are now mixed up,...
SE is on FE and visa-versa

Yo fixed :)

Evolta
02-08-2012, 15:08
Kill Dead ratio,...
maybe use:
If dead = 0
dead + 1 = dead

If dead =/ 0
Kills / dead = KDratio

now I see that I have 56Kills and 1Dead as 28 KDR

Ostap
03-08-2012, 06:54
Kill Dead ratio,...
maybe use:
If dead = 0
dead + 1 = dead

If dead =/ 0
Kills / dead = KDratio

now I see that I have 56Kills and 1Dead as 28 KDR

yep ... so on single death - ratio is slashed in half ...

Evolta
20-08-2012, 16:09
Played 7 FE fragmatches, but I dont show up on the FE stats page.
maybe something for ya to look at if you are bored :P

Ostap
20-08-2012, 19:13
Played 7 FE fragmatches, but I dont show up on the FE stats page.
maybe something for ya to look at if you are bored :P

there are 6 games ... probably 1 was too short (shorter than 5 min)

Evolta
20-08-2012, 22:15
ok :) then ill shut up untill I notice something odd ;)

SeriousAlexej
06-01-2013, 10:10
You should show score instead of frags on coop servers. And deaths too :)

RAMBO
27-01-2013, 16:56
You should show score instead of frags on coop servers. And deaths too :)

Good idea, however, coop stats depend on how many people are in the server, since people can steal frags from you etc.

Although a great idea would be to set up a HIGHSCORE coop server just for one player only and once the player is finished his score can be shown on the stats page. Then others can try to beat this score.

Evolta
19-11-2014, 00:18
Since this is about the stats site,.. I just post it here..
I noticed more and more often that the list of FE top players *so selection is on FE only!* is indicating that there were no games played if you try to unfold the game information by clicking on the blue arrow in front of the players name.

Since the player information further shows that there are always >5 games playes, I found it hard to understand :)

I will yet again point out that the K/D ratio still isn't correct. It can be corrected with a small if death = 0 then k / (d+1) else k/d addition

Ostap
20-11-2014, 17:35
Since this is about the stats site,.. I just post it here..
I noticed more and more often that the list of FE top players *so selection is on FE only!* is indicating that there were no games played if you try to unfold the game information by clicking on the blue arrow in front of the players name.

Since the player information further shows that there are always >5 games playes, I found it hard to understand :)

I will yet again point out that the K/D ratio still isn't correct. It can be corrected with a small if death = 0 then k / (d+1) else k/d addition

Hmm .... could you give an example ?
i've checked now and all loocks fine from here..

Evolta
21-11-2014, 17:00
Hmm .... could you give an example ?
i've checked now and all loocks fine from here..

Ostap
21-11-2014, 19:40
https://42amsterdam.net/samforum/attachment.php?attachmentid=5075&stc=1

I see ...
It is failed matching players by ID only .... or there is some bug in it still ...

Thanx .. i'll fix it