PDA

View Full Version : cant play ...

Jasper
03-04-2013, 23:47
Hello Admins can know what's going on because I have a problem;/ always thought the nickname Jasper normally have chosen a different player profile I had gained his nickname Jason Statham frags, currently 9th in Ostap stats, then I walked to the profile of jasper and also normally played, the next day climbing up the profile no matter what, and I locate poznan, not kudowa as I had, and I do not know what happened but wogole your profile that I have not enabled Ostap do not fall frags me anything? ;/ And I are expected to Jasper where I place on 22, and I have dynamic IP address? can know what's going on

Ostap
04-04-2013, 00:41
Hello Admins can know what's going on because I have a problem;/ always thought the nickname Jasper normally have chosen a different player profile I had gained his nickname Jason Statham frags, currently 9th in Ostap stats, then I walked to the profile of jasper and also normally played, the next day climbing up the profile no matter what, and I locate poznan, not kudowa as I had, and I do not know what happened but wogole your profile that I have not enabled Ostap do not fall frags me anything? ;/ And I are expected to Jasper where I place on 22, and I have dynamic IP address? can know what's going on

all games that been played from your IP - (plus ID identification) are included...
but even a single game with low score - can take your position down ...
in the stats there are only hmm... 30 games max displayed... (with highest score)