PDA

View Full Version : Please, remove special rights for Oben on the <<X>> clan server (ex-Rocketers server)

GlassLady
05-03-2013, 19:35
Dear Ostap,

I would like to ask you to remove special admin rights from Oben for the <<X>> clan server, aka ex-Rocketers server, because:
1) He changed name of the server from Rocketers to <<X>> without asking Rocketers or anyone else about it. In my opinion, it is an abuse of his rights. He just impulsively does whatever he wants, dependent on his mood, and on where he was shaken from, or with whom he has problems.
2) He is not in Rocketers and not in <<X>> anymore, not even as a member.
3) He is unpredictable and who knows how he will call <<X>> server afterwards...?
4) He did try to abuse my admin rights by saying me to not ban on HIS (?!?!) servers!
"[17:32:22] Oben: so,starting from today,i'm giving Apis a right to kill people in My servers...You are not gonna ban him if he does bad behave in servers okay?i'll handle it if needed"

Oben
05-03-2013, 19:43
Hello,

1-"There were no agreement with Rocketers with me to make it name that,it is mine server.I took a server from Ostap and renamed it and i can change it whatever i want.
2-SoNy confirmed i can still run the server.You can ask him.Also don't tell him to change his opinion.You dont have right to effect SoNy's Opinion.
3-I said you before,i wont change its name or wont close.
4-I just said don't ban Apis on my servers(X and Pistolers Servers).I didnt say you cant ban other people,just Apis,since he is being respected on my servers.

You just have jealousy i control my own servers.
I never abuse any of my rights and will never.

Out,
Oben.

GlassLady
05-03-2013, 19:46
Hello,

1-There were no agreement with Rocketers,it is mine server and i can change it whatever i want.
2-SoNy confirmed i can still run the server.You can ask him.
3-I said you before i wont change its name or wont close.
4-I just said don't ban Apis on my servers(X and Pistolers Servers).I didnt say you cant ban other people,just Apis,since he is being respected on my servers.

You just have jealousy i control my own servers.
I never abuse any of my rights and will never.

Out,
Oben.

1, 2, 3, 4 - its nt your server, never was and never will be. You did not open it. Ostap did it for you. I ask him now to close it from you. Stay in your Pistolers. You are not related to X or Rocketers anymore.
You JUST threatened SoNy:
[18:43:29] SONY: o no
[18:43:49] SONY: oben is... oben threatening me
[18:43:54] SONY: with close server X
[18:44:02] SONY: if i dont acept him to X

Oben
05-03-2013, 19:53
[19:42:16] SONY: if u join X, glass = angry , and if you dont join i feel very bad ur my friend but i want that fix all things with glass
[19:42:26] SONY: she mention
[19:42:31] SONY: like with apis
[19:43:17] Oben: i wont get angry if i wont be taken to X
[19:43:24] Oben: just let me still run X server
[19:43:25] Oben: for you
[19:43:48] SONY: yes
[19:43:54] SONY: i will acept
[19:44:29] Oben: okay so

Never threatened.and wont.

I know Ostap did it,dont teach me anything.But it is my private server as you can see.

GlassLady
05-03-2013, 19:58
I insist that Ostap closes special rights for Oben on <<X>> servers, as Oben begin to roll around and mess the facts, as usualy. He is saying one thing here, another thing there, third thing somewhere else, as usualy...
Many X members openly dislike Oben, and it is offensive for <<X>> to be dependent on his mood.

Oben
05-03-2013, 20:00
[19:54:01] Oben: i'll close the server if you want too
[19:54:32] Oben: [18:43:29] SONY: o no
[18:43:49] SONY: oben is... oben threatening me
[18:43:54] SONY: with close server X
[18:44:02] SONY: if i dont acept him to X
[19:54:36] Oben: sony!
[19:54:40] Oben: i didnt threatened you
[19:54:41] Oben: !
[19:54:48] SONY: : (
[19:54:58] SONY: sry
[19:55:13] Oben: why you say this
[19:55:21] SONY: i want be friend of glass and oben

SoNy's confirmation for not threatining.
If many X members dislike me,why they still playing on my private server?

Server Is my private Glasslady!!!!Understand it,you cant ask for closing that server.You can just ask for me to change it name!Learn it!!

Oben begin to roll around and mess the facts, as usualy. He is saying one thing here, another thing there, third thing somewhere else, as usualy...

Also,do not even tell this again.I never afraid someone,I say what i think.everybody knows me who i am.I'm not you dont forget.

GlassLady
05-03-2013, 20:12
On behalf of me, being a current master and admin of <<X>> clan, on behalf of Wind, who is an admin in the <<X>> clan, and Legion - our very respected member, I declare that Oben won't join <<X>>, even as a simple member.
On behalf of mentioned gamers and many other <<X>> members: Oben is hated by <<X>> members, and does not deserve to run a server named <<X>>.

Oben
05-03-2013, 20:37
Well,as i said I wont back the clan if SoNY wont back.And dont care your thinks.
I said you in private chat too.It is not OFFICIAL X server that i control.
It is my private server.Made for me.Not for X or Rocketers.

Also look which server SoNy playing in now.
The REAL Master confirmed i can make X server.But i still asking you if you dont want,i can change.
But you still say it is not my private server lol

EDIT:After I told SoNy that Glass,W and Legion pressing me for changing name,I asked for SoNy to close server and he agreed.Name Changed as X members wished.

Skyward
05-03-2013, 20:48
Oben's server edit right has been disabled.

Who's the <<X>> Leader? it seems I need to have a discussion with him to get clear explanations.

GlassLady
05-03-2013, 20:52
Metali, you can talk to me. Skype?

---------- Post added 05-03-2013 at 20:02 ----------

EDIT:After I told SoNy that Glass,W and Legion pressing me for changing name,I asked for SoNy to close server and he agreed.Name Changed as X members wished.

We did not wish it, you created it from your head...

Skyward
05-03-2013, 21:21
ok since the server was not belonging to the <<X>> clan, Oben gets his edit right back.

So If Oben is no longer a X member, the name of his server has been changed aswell.

A new server has been opened for the <<X>> clan and GlassLady is set as admin. The server is OFFLINE. I leave the freedom to GlassLady to edit it as her wishs.

Problem solved ;)

GlassLady
05-03-2013, 22:28
ok since the server was not belonging to the <<X>> clan, Oben gets his edit right back.

So If Oben is no longer a X member, the name of his server has been changed aswell.

A new server has been opened for the <<X>> clan and GlassLady is set as admin. The server is OFFLINE. I leave the freedom to GlassLady to edit it as her wishs.

Problem solved ;)

Thank youuu :tup:

Oben
05-03-2013, 22:41

Problem solved ;)

That's what i offered them.Nothing changed lol