PDA

View Full Version : Disabling autokick for...

Skyward
07-02-2013, 19:07
Too slow connection

This thing actually kicks me like 10 times per day and it's really really annoying... Since this is not an orriginal part of SS and that, in my mind, it is totally useless exepts troubling people.. is it possible to disable that thing?

[_KlesK_]
07-02-2013, 20:44
+1

And I don't have slow connection

Skyward
07-02-2013, 22:01
me either..

Ostap
07-02-2013, 22:07
Slow connection kick was designed to fight internal bug of the game when server keeps connections hanging ...
usually it will timeout (and server will remove it by it self)
....but if it does not - server will crash soon enough...or worse - server will start eating up memory...(memory leak)...and crash eventually

Game is old ...so i'm fixing it the way i can ...coz croteam is just buzy with new stuff right ?...
And for Super Admins:
There is parameter called "Connection timeout" ...set to 300 seconds default ...(5 freaking minutes) if set to zero - its disabled .

Skyward
07-02-2013, 22:56
I see..

and what about that F9 kick? i've been testing few netsettings, so left and join the servers many times, and get kicked for that :rofl: there was well at least 30 seconds before I reconnect.. is it possible to decrease the time before reconnection is considered as F9 spam?

Another one: why admins are no longer unbanable agains't this? and even the russian roulette...

Ostap
08-02-2013, 00:40
F9 Kick timeouts - also in the config if you look closer ...

and Russian roulette .....
I think you missunderstude the meanng of it...

I can make French roulette.... when one shoots ...and some random player dies in the game

BoyZyatoR
08-02-2013, 17:42
If this autokick for "high ping" could be removed I'd be happy, but I understand if it can't be removed.. why this isn't in any other server though?

Ostap
08-02-2013, 22:40
If this autokick for "high ping" could be removed I'd be happy, but I understand if it can't be removed.. why this isn't in any other server though?

If this autokick for "high ping" ???
there is none ...

But as mentioned above - you can turn my function off ...

Skyward
10-02-2013, 18:14
If this autokick for "high ping" ???
there is none ...

But as mentioned above - you can turn my function off ...

we could maybe grow the value, this would avoid that problem while avoiding the server crash too..