PDA

View Full Version : Bid for new admin:]

Sławek Miziniak
28-12-2012, 23:11
hello I opened this thread because I wanted to ask if I have a chance admins to admin and who is behind it?;))

---------- Post added 28-12-2012 at 22:13 ----------

I have a nickname in the game sown and I am from the clan cob:yes:

---------- Post added 28-12-2012 at 22:16 ----------

i am siany

dodo0110
29-12-2012, 00:02
I'm supports that a it is Siany was admin. :yes:

Oben
29-12-2012, 09:50
No!

Enough of admins.

Evolta
29-12-2012, 12:18
No!
Enough of admins.

Dont think that this is a good reason to deny just any admin requests...
If active and smart players try to become admins than we can still take them in, but they have to be good.
But I think that english skills are important, and Siany's are not that great.

RPS rysiek
29-12-2012, 12:54
Hehe it's a good idea, one Polish, support:tup:

Jabol
29-12-2012, 13:00
This is not good idea, Siany is not good example for a admin. He can't english and he is too young. FE has many admins they are active, the new admin is not needed.

subzero
29-12-2012, 13:35
FE has many admins they are active, the new admin is not needed.

i think that we are enough Admins for FE coz everytime i play 1-3 Admins are always online.
Evolta u realy think english skills are important lol thx now i can go into an english course:lol:

about Shiany,
Shiany you always contact me to kick/ban other Players for nothing.
Often i read some polish trash stuff from you and most of the time u left the server if a Pro joines ......
You are a cool and smart Player Shiany,but i realy think u are a bit too young .:huh:

greez Suby

Petar
29-12-2012, 14:04
Hi everyone!I agree with Suby and Evolta.You Shiany,must learn, how to behave in game.Just be a player for example,then ask for admins rights!And you must be minimum 18 years old!I don't have personal reason,just that I see!Is my opinion!
With respect: Petar :tup:

Sławek Miziniak
29-12-2012, 15:02
of course!;) I understand and respect the decision of all the admins of the game a little more hurried sub ??thx for the kind words and understanding will wait hehe: D:tup::tup::)

Skyward
29-12-2012, 16:41
Actually i think that FE has enough admins, even if it's not a good reason to don't give a chance to somebody else, however we have also a rule who says every 42 amsterdam administrators has to be at least 18 yearsold, and if this criteria is not complete, then it IS a good reason to deny a candidate's request.

Now i've also seen some troubles between them and some persons, get many complains in PM for fake etc..
Administrators are people having a true responsability on the servers so they have to be totally clean, as well the behavior/way of thinking as the way of playing and acting. There again this criteria seems to be incomplete.

Dont think that this is a good reason to deny just any admin requests...

yeah, it reminds me Krusty in Figona, always voting no on polls without explaining his choices :P His Homer Simpson's avatar always makes me imagine his in real mood hahaha

Sławek Miziniak
29-12-2012, 17:39
I understand, of course :) I tried for 18 years also of being an admin. but do not agree with these complaints because the mess that does jabol as any in the game knows that I do not like this practice very few people in the game he loves so ...;) and as for admins to respect their decision and will be trying to improve my confusion Thx for the honest answer greetings: D:yes:

shooters_hero
29-12-2012, 18:48
No!

Enough of admins.

Oben this is the second time you vote a direct no with that reason...
It might be true, but dont do it that direct (!).
But, I agree with you and would not give my yes vote to Siany...

Oben
30-12-2012, 11:56
however we have also a rule who says every 42 amsterdam administrators has to be at least 18 yearsold, and if this criteria is not complete, then it IS a good reason to deny a candidate's request.

Hahhahhaha I am 16!

Oben this is the second time you vote a direct no with that reason...
It might be true, but dont do it that direct (!).
But, I agree with you and would not give my yes vote to Siany...

Well that's my decision.I just bored with that requests.

Ostap
30-12-2012, 12:14
Hahhahhaha I am 16!

True - there are 2 admins who are below 18 ...
They where added before rule of minimal age.

But the rule is there now ...

shooters_hero
30-12-2012, 17:55
You're then lucky that you are an admin Oben... Don't brag about it (!)

NIC Z TEGO
30-12-2012, 18:07
That's true there are no Polish players in administration, but A'dam servers hosts a lot of polish players and will be good to have one representative here who know good polish and english language and ofc that person must be more experianced than Siany :D (sorry bro). Important think is control of emotions and this feature comes with age :) That's just my opinion

Oben
30-12-2012, 18:21
You're then lucky that you are an admin Oben... Don't brag about it (!)

When you were not here,i was being admin.I'm 16 and i am one of the moderator in server.So i can brag about it.That's none of your business..

Edit: I tired about having arguement with you.So please just mind your own business.Why you always interfere my words or decisions tell me that

shooters_hero
01-01-2013, 02:33
When you were not here,i was being admin.I'm 16 and i am one of the moderator in server.So i can brag about it.That's none of your business..

Edit: I tired about having arguement with you.So please just mind your own business.Why you always interfere my words or decisions tell me that

pff I'm tired of and don't want to fight on this forum.... Instead ==> happy new year friend!

[Shooters] Alex
01-01-2013, 04:26
how about me ? :D

i can speak good english and playing often :tup:

Barktooth
01-01-2013, 05:06
Alex;6288']how about me ? :D

i can speak good english and playing often :tup:

No! Enough of admins!

[Shooters] Alex
01-01-2013, 16:12
okay

shooters_hero
01-01-2013, 16:48
no! Enough of admins!

roflmao!

Evolta
01-01-2013, 21:25
yeah, it reminds me Krusty in Figona, always voting no on polls without explaining his choices :P His Homer Simpson's avatar always makes me imagine his in real mood hahaha

haha so he was the no voter there xD always wondered why some awesome guys ended up having 12 votes in favor and 1 vote against them xD
krusty rules :D

sorry for offtopic :D

GlassLady
13-01-2013, 01:53
I would say only no to you, Slawek, you are often spaming whole text boxes, and already call yourself a moderator in the game: " =.: [[><]] |C.o.B| [[><]] :.= Moderator Siany B.R.O::".

=.: [[><]] |C.o.B| [[><]] :.= Moderator Siany B.R.O:: Client 1:
=.: [[><]] |C.o.B| [[><]] :.= Moderator Siany B.R.O:: Client 1: ***** * ***** ******* * ***** ****
=.: [[><]] |C.o.B| [[><]] :.= Moderator Siany B.R.O:: Client 1: ** ** *** ** *** *** ** ** *****
=.: [[><]] |C.o.B| [[><]] :.= Moderator Siany B.R.O:: Client 1: ***** ** ** ** ** ** ** ***** ** *
=.: [[><]] |C.o.B| [[><]] :.= Moderator Siany B.R.O:: Client 1: ** ** ******* ** ** ******* **** *****
=.: [[><]] |C.o.B| [[><]] :.= Moderator Siany B.R.O:: Client 1: ***** ** ** ***** ** ** ** ** ** **** [supposed to be "Bastard" in here, edited: GL]
=.: [[><]] |C.o.B| [[><]] :.= Moderator Siany B.R.O:: FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

=.: [[><]] |C.o.B| [[><]] :.= Moderator Siany B.R.O:: Client 1: C.o.B >> WE ARE THE BEST <<
=.: [[><]] |C.o.B| [[><]] :.= Moderator Siany B.R.O:: Client 1: NOW U DIE DAMN CAMPER .:'d-.-b':.
=.: [[><]] |C.o.B| [[><]] :.= Moderator Siany B.R.O:: Client 1: GO!GO! C.O.B Are Comming For...U
=.: [[><]] |C.o.B| [[><]] :.= Moderator Siany B.R.O:: LAL
=.: [[><]] |C.o.B| [[><]] :.= Moderator Siany B.R.O:: JABOL KURWA

And so on, and so forth... showing off all the time. If moderator behaves like that, what kind of moderation quality can be expected from him?

Jabol
13-01-2013, 22:54
I would say only no to you, Slawek, you are often spaming whole text boxes, and already call yourself a moderator in the game: " =.: [[><]] |C.o.B| [[><]] :.= Moderator Siany B.R.O::".

=.: [[><]] |C.o.B| [[><]] :.= Moderator Siany B.R.O:: Client 1: ***** * ***** ******* * ***** ****
=.: [[><]] |C.o.B| [[><]] :.= Moderator Siany B.R.O:: Client 1: ** ** *** ** *** *** ** ** *****
=.: [[><]] |C.o.B| [[><]] :.= Moderator Siany B.R.O:: Client 1: ***** ** ** ** ** ** ** ***** ** *
=.: [[><]] |C.o.B| [[><]] :.= Moderator Siany B.R.O:: Client 1: ** ** ******* ** ** ******* **** *****
=.: [[><]] |C.o.B| [[><]] :.= Moderator Siany B.R.O:: Client 1: ***** ** ** ***** ** ** ** ** ** **** [supposed to be "Bastard" in here, edited: GL]
=.: [[><]] |C.o.B| [[><]] :.= Moderator Siany B.R.O:: FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

=.: [[><]] |C.o.B| [[><]] :.= Moderator Siany B.R.O:: Client 1: C.o.B >> WE ARE THE BEST <<
=.: [[><]] |C.o.B| [[><]] :.= Moderator Siany B.R.O:: Client 1: NOW U DIE DAMN CAMPER .:'d-.-b':.
=.: [[><]] |C.o.B| [[><]] :.= Moderator Siany B.R.O:: Client 1: GO!GO! C.O.B Are Comming For...U
=.: [[><]] |C.o.B| [[><]] :.= Moderator Siany B.R.O:: LAL
=.: [[><]] |C.o.B| [[><]] :.= Moderator Siany B.R.O:: JABOL KURWA

And so on, and so forth... showing off all the time. If moderator behaves like that, what kind of moderation quality can be expected from him?

Thank you GlaasLady! I said already about Siany and I will do it again. He is not good example for a admin/moderator or whatever function in that game. Why? Because he breaking the rules all time, everyday, he plays in a team with his friends (clan COB ), he very hard insults players (everytime in polish language, he can't english) and much more related with me. Many times he provoked me, then he wrote to admin because I spawned him. He urged players against me. I can replace very long... Think about 'Siany - Admin/ Moderator' is a madness, however here we have some wise people who have not agreed to an! The whole clan COB is one big mistake, this is a dream someone who wanted to create a strong clan, COB should be resolved and guilty should be punished. For example I will show for all some interesting screens. Swearing are standard for COB

CLICK
16-01-2013, 16:30
Everything is clear now.

Closed :P