PDA

View Full Version : Insults-->Sad and Funny

Lady
11-12-2012, 20:36
Each one of us happened to be abused in the game.Sometimes we ourselves are doing it.What drives players to offend, hard day or frustration,or a question of education?How do we accept this, we sometimes angry, sometimes laughing.I will add some of insult to me, I did not know how to react,I had never seen such a combination of words'' beautiful'' in one.What causes this feeling in you?

Petar server only sniper:not coment

^o^cffffff^a-f^f1^islender^r: ^o^cFFFFFFfick dich^r
????? ^o^i^cff0000 Troublemaker! ^r ???????? ^o^cffffff^a-f^f1^islender^r
^o^cffffff^a-f^f1^islender^r: ^o^cFFFFFFdo you speak english?^r
^o^i^cff0000 Troublemaker! ^r: ^o^cFFFFFFwhat^r
^o^cffffff^a-f^f1^islender^r: ^o^cFFFFFFmotherfucker,bitch,pussy,dildo,vagina,as ehole,old ass bastard,hurensohn,fuck you bad,ugly player youre gay pussy^r
^o^cffffff^a-f^f1^islender^r left

P.S.:If this topic is not for here,please be moved or locked.

Evolta
11-12-2012, 20:49
It made me laugh,.. but if that guy keeps on doing this,.. he needs to be banned ;)

shooters_hero
11-12-2012, 21:09
FIRST HELP what to do with insults
1) In Co-op: a) try to ignore it b) ask why he/she/(shemale :P) does this c) does the person have a problem/has been through some rough shit? d)it the f*cker keeps doing it, report to admins, they will know what to do!
2) In Frag: you don't insult, mostly it happens out of frustration and that can't be tolerated! If you're having a bad frag day, just keep fraggin and suck or leave.
a) Remind the person that insulting isn't allowed (don't insult BACK, it's a problem even admin make I've seen in previous threads) b) if they keep
insulting tell the admin or IGNORE.
(i hope this helps)

Petar
11-12-2012, 22:28
Each one of us happened to be abused in the game.Sometimes we ourselves are doing it.What drives players to offend, hard day or frustration,or a question of education?How do we accept this, we sometimes angry, sometimes laughing.I will add some of insult to me, I did not know how to react,I had never seen such a combination of words'' beautiful'' in one.What causes this feeling in you?

Petar server only sniper:not coment

^o^cffffff^a-f^f1^islender^r: ^o^cFFFFFFfick dich^r
????? ^o^i^cff0000 Troublemaker! ^r ???????? ^o^cffffff^a-f^f1^islender^r
^o^cffffff^a-f^f1^islender^r: ^o^cFFFFFFdo you speak english?^r
^o^i^cff0000 Troublemaker! ^r: ^o^cFFFFFFwhat^r
^o^cffffff^a-f^f1^islender^r: ^o^cFFFFFFmotherfucker,bitch,pussy,dildo,vagina,as ehole,old ass bastard,hurensohn,fuck you bad,ugly player youre gay pussy^r
^o^cffffff^a-f^f1^islender^r left

P.S.:If this topic is not for here,please be moved or locked.

Well,this guy was banned for 1 hour,next time be a more and more, until stopping that!I don't tolerate trashers and cheaters!

GlassLady
11-12-2012, 23:04
Hi Lady!

First of all, it's sad that you had to listen/see such trash. I am sorry, and I hope it won't happen again. Sometimes shit just happens beside our wish and input.

Secondly, I would like to m e n t i o n, hopefully it would not offend you more: you also often seem to be very emotional, overreacting, or paying too much attention to smal not worthy things. Try to be a bit calmer/not caring about what people say online. Sometimes it's hard to do, but it's better for you, after all you would save your mind from bein f%*#ed too much. You do not deserve to be disturbed by all these nasty things, you are better than it, and we all know it.

Have a nice mood! :)

Oben
11-12-2012, 23:06
FIRST HELP what to do with insults
1) In Co-op: a) try to ignore it b) ask why he/she/(shemale :P) does this c) does the person have a problem/has been through some rough shit? d)it the f*cker keeps doing it, report to admins, they will know what to do!
2) In Frag: you don't insult, mostly it happens out of frustration and that can't be tolerated! If you're having a bad frag day, just keep fraggin and suck or leave.
a) Remind the person that insulting isn't allowed (don't insult BACK, it's a problem even admin make I've seen in previous threads) b) if they keep
insulting tell the admin or IGNORE.
(i hope this helps)

Lady,

Dont listen this Hero :D
just say me in here and he/she will get banned 3 Day-1 Month

Lady
11-12-2012, 23:34
I am above such things,it's not just me being insulted.In this case the player does not even know that I am a woman.I'm totally relaxed.I'm not the only one who is offended.The game has rules and they must be respected.Just respect for a good game, it is!!! :tup:

Oben
12-12-2012, 08:34
I ban everyplayer who insults,trashes and offends.
Lol,unfortunately i rarely play SE so i cant see..

BlacK SpiRiT
12-12-2012, 10:07
i rather ban when they laugh at me when i die than when they trash me :lol:

Evolta
12-12-2012, 10:34
i rather ban when they laugh at me when i die

thats like 3 or 4 times each game... so I think 4 laughs against trash.... trash should be more annoying :yes:

Back on topic,.. did a good job reporting these things lady! :D

Lady
12-12-2012, 19:22
Well,this guy was banned for 1 hour,next time be a more and more, until stopping that!I don't tolerate trashers and cheaters!

For me, this is hypocrisy, what you wrote.Why do not you be honest at least once Petar?

P.S:Thanks for the ban!I think you know why I wrote that.

Petar
12-12-2012, 19:40
For me, this is hypocrisy, what you wrote.Why do not you be honest at least once Petar?

P.S:Thanks for the ban!I think you know why I wrote that.

Well, I am always honest Lady!If I am wrong,always apologize to people.I know what you mean!And don't forget,nobody is perfect!

Lady
12-12-2012, 20:15
Well, I am always honest Lady!If I am wrong,always apologize to people.I know what you mean!And don't forget,nobody is perfect!

Of course no one is perfect!I think that to speak or be silent?:hmmm:Whether to open it or not?Player vs. admin would be interesting.I will not close my eyes.One other not lying, lying to himself.Mind of a human heart.Now speak my mind,suppress anger.

Petar
12-12-2012, 20:18
Of course no one is perfect!I think that to speak or be silent?:hmmm:Whether to open it or not?Player vs. admin would be interesting.I will not close my eyes.One other not lying, lying to himself.Mind of a human heart.Now speak my mind,suppress anger.

Ok!What you want of me?What I must do?

---------- Post added 12-12-2012 at 18:47 ----------

Yeah ,I have sense for responsible!I'm sorry for my mistakes!I'm trying to be good and honest admin!When I see violation,will follow my job!

shooters_hero
12-12-2012, 21:01
Lady,

Dont listen this Hero :D
just say me in here and he/she will get banned 3 Day-1 Month

what? I wanted to be friendly, giving some advice.

Lady
13-12-2012, 10:32
Ok!What you want of me?What I must do?

---------- Post added 12-12-2012 at 18:47 ----------

Yeah ,I have sense for responsible!I'm sorry for my mistakes!I'm trying to be good and honest admin!When I see violation,will follow my job!

I do not want you Petar!You yourself have to do what I think is right!
Good day!

CLICK
13-12-2012, 13:08
Hey, if these speeches in riddles are personal problem, please solve it via private messages :)