PDA

View Full Version : For Admin!

Hopp!
04-11-2012, 22:13
Admin I want to be as they are needed in one country can have more than one person.( Hopp)

Evolta
04-11-2012, 22:33
wow that was really a good example of poor english skills

BlacK SpiRiT
04-11-2012, 22:57
you are a trasher and accused me of cheats too, you can forget to be admin i think, but good luck :)
And i also think all those noobs shouldnt be allowed to start request-threads to join administators, this is not a clan, we choose the admins, not the opposite :tup:

Hopp!
04-11-2012, 23:18
you are a trasher and accused me of cheats too, you can forget to be admin i think, but good luck :)
And i also think all those noobs shouldnt be allowed to start request-threads to join administators, this is not a clan, we choose the admins, not the opposite :tup:

you are absolutely right.

---------- Post added 04-11-2012 at 22:20 ----------

any hope for a normal admin is not a matter that speaks good English with :-)))))))))))))))))))))))))

---------- Post added 04-11-2012 at 22:25 ----------

Csak r? akartam vil?g?tani arra, hogy itt m?r mindenki admin akar lenni. K?l?nben az adminnak t?nyleg nem ?rt, ha j?l besz?l angolul, de nem ez a l?nyeg, hanem az, hogy tisztess?gesen, tiszt?n l?ssa el a feladat?t. Tudod, black spirit, a kezd?k gyakran v?dolj?k csal?ssal a jobbakat, mert m?g nem ?rtik, hogy vannak n?luk jobbak. Eln?z?st ?rte, ma m?r tudom, tisztess?ges ember ?s admin vagy.
Simply wanted to light the fact that everyone here wants to be admin. Otherwise, the admins really did not hurt to have a good command of English, but that's not the point, but to be fair, clear view of the task. You know, black spirit, a beginner is often accused of fraud in the better ones, because I do not understand that they are better. Sorry about that, now I know, and decent man or admin.

---------- Post added 04-11-2012 at 22:32 ----------

Nem szabad nevets?gess? tenni az admini munk?t, Lady csak az?rt jelentkezett, hogy engem bannolhasson. Semmi m?s?rt, minden m?s hazugs?g. Ez, r?sz?r?l bossz?hadj?rat.

Evolta
05-11-2012, 00:04
:pitiful: close plz

CLICK
05-11-2012, 00:06
Sorry Hopp, but you cannot be part of Amsterdam administration. We accept enough known and respectful people around, but your behaviour in history shows us the diferent story.

CLOSED