PDA

View Full Version : Demo of a teamkiller in action

Meenah Peixes
13-10-2012, 11:08
I was playing on one of the SE Co-op servers earlier today, and there was a random jackass named Player 0 trying to teamkill people. I joined in City of the Gods, and he was randomly gunning people down with the Minigun. After going to Serpent Yards, the server only had me and him. After the Kleer section, he went nuts and tried to blow me away with the Cannon over and over. I recorded him trying to kill me with the cannon for the admins to see.

EDIT: The Player 0 that TKed me is from Canada, if that helps.

CLICK
27-10-2012, 07:41
Coperative servers do not have specific rules except crashing servers and joining with proxy, that is forbidden on all A'dam servers. You can play on other coop server where is friendly fire turned off or ignore those killers they will got borred.

Ostap
01-11-2012, 05:02
I was playing on one of the SE Co-op servers earlier today, and there was a random jackass named Player 0 trying to teamkill people. I joined in City of the Gods, and he was randomly gunning people down with the Minigun. After going to Serpent Yards, the server only had me and him. After the Kleer section, he went nuts and tried to blow me away with the Cannon over and over. I recorded him trying to kill me with the cannon for the admins to see.

EDIT: The Player 0 that TKed me is from Canada, if that helps.

Coop servers specifically have no rules.
Except of coz common rules you can find here - https://42amsterdam.net/samforum/showthread.php?245-Administrator-Rules&p=4248&viewfull=1#post4248
coz otherwise game will become borring ..

Coperative servers do not have specific rules except crashing servers and joining with proxy, that is forbidden on all A'dam servers. You can play on other coop server where is friendly fire turned off or ignore those killers they will got borred.

and as Click said - there are servers for each combination ...FF+ IA+ ...(friendly fire, infinite ammo...or none of....)...
choose one...

There are of coz places where all that freedom could be abused with FF ON - few places with a lift or jumping shaft ...
Where player can block passage for all players.
In those cases - behavior of the player falls under "being freaking annoying" paragraph 6 of COOP game type rules...