PDA

View Full Version : Camping rule (Second Round - SE only)

Ostap
09-08-2012, 19:16
Hi everyone

We still got some a dilemma here
2 weeks ago - i've posted a pole to vote FOR or AGAINST some of 42 Amsterdam rules...
Well ....
Vote failed ...coz:
- not everyone understood how it works
- not everyone understood the rule it self
- mixed votes for SE and FE ....

Therefore - second round !
Only this time - Second Encounter servers ONLY !
(4 weeks)

The rules that under question are:

All servers rules
1. Type kill IS NOT game violation by default.
2. NO Camping - Camping singularly - this creates inequality between a single joining player and one that has been camping in the game for some time. If such a behaviour is detected - the player will be banned and thier top results (if any) removed. As long as single player has the advantage - and others have no time to gain it - it's a violation of the rules

First Encounter Servers (specific rules)
1. No re-spawn frags.

If some rules will be voted in or out - they will be removed or marked as "specific" to the game type.

So ..lets vote ..
Vote for it ..or against it ...

Please Note:
Your vote is correct only - WHEN THERE ARE 3 CHOICES SELECTED ...(for or against ..)

BoyZyatoR
10-08-2012, 12:26
None of them are a violation, explained in the previous threads. :P

Skyward
10-08-2012, 13:31
Camping (abusively) is a violation, i've already explained it before

CLICK
10-08-2012, 22:11
SE known camp places: Minigun tower on Red Station, Invu elevator over lava in Hole, and Armor/Minigun tower over elevator in Fortress.

You can easy use Invisibility/SD powerup and spamm there, that's how everyone can deal with those naps. I already tuned up my skills for those with sniper and nades, 4 me that's not a problem because i dont hunt 100/0 score. If i loose 5 frags there i dont care, but i will keep camper away next time from that place.
I already know few players using Hole camp-place especially one with nick "Player" from Russia.

Evolta
12-08-2012, 20:05
never had problems with campers in SE,.. the maps are big enough to get around them

Skyward
13-08-2012, 17:45
there is still few places where the players can easly camp without being killed: Fortress: sniper and minigun and Hole: invincibility powerup

most of these campers spams nades or attacks you with the cannon, since you're not supposed to guess that they are hidden/camping there, there is absolutely no way to avoid them.. that kind of camping, killing players without doing anything is a game violation.

raver
13-08-2012, 18:14
Then wait than some player attack that camper player,and when camper shoot at that player,u can shoot in camper. The End.

CLICK
13-08-2012, 19:17
Then wait than some player attack that camper player,and when camper shoot at that player,u can shoot in camper. End.

But if you are Metaliman, you will attack 5 players around, broke cooperation against camper and then deal with camper to get highest score :ff:

J/K really... there are many ways to deal with camping naps.

BoyZyatoR
17-08-2012, 20:36
So as the poll says Camping clearly isn't a violation, I hope we wont see any bans for camping in future. :)