PDA

View Full Version : Bug on SE Duel 1 or what?

Marco
26-07-2021, 13:02
Hello,

Some days ago another italian player was willing to play on the duel server with me and to select Shotty Complex as arena on it.

I entered the server (set to Yodeller) and started the map vote. The other player entered for a moment, then it is not so clear what happened.

When the map was reloading I was disconnected, so I tried to enter the server again. I managed to enter, but I've been several minutes waiting for my opponent. He couldn't never arrive, so I located him on another server and he told me: "Sorry, it displayed a message that the server was full". So we played on a public multi-slot server.

The day after, I try to enter SE Duel 1 again when it was showing 0/3 on the list. Server full!

Now I was wondering what can be done to solve this issue.

What happens if slots are increased from 3 to 4?

Did the server still have 2 hanging clients inside because of some error?

Thanks for the attention.

Ostap
27-07-2021, 13:47
Hello,

Some days ago another italian player was willing to play on the duel server with me and to select Shotty Complex as arena on it.

I entered the server (set to Yodeller) and started the map vote. The other player entered for a moment, then it is not so clear what happened.

When the map was reloading I was disconnected, so I tried to enter the server again. I managed to enter, but I've been several minutes waiting for my opponent. He couldn't never arrive, so I located him on another server and he told me: "Sorry, it displayed a message that the server was full". So we played on a public multi-slot server.

The day after, I try to enter SE Duel 1 again when it was showing 0/3 on the list. Server full!

Now I was wondering what can be done to solve this issue.

What happens if slots are increased from 3 to 4?

Did the server still have 2 hanging clients inside because of some error?

Thanks for the attention.

In order to allow only 2 players to connect - there is the limit of 3 players (server it self - reserves 1 slot for it self)
It might happen that server gets a hold of some player that somehow incorrectly disconnected ...(lost connection....etc) - usually server will release the record after few minutes

increasing to 4 players - will allow 3 players to connect ....not exactly what is required for duel type of game

Marco
27-07-2021, 15:29
In order to allow only 2 players to connect - there is the limit of 3 players (server it self - reserves 1 slot for it self)
It might happen that server gets a hold of some player that somehow incorrectly disconnected ...(lost connection....etc) - usually server will release the record after few minutes

increasing to 4 players - will allow 3 players to connect ....not exactly what is required for duel type of game

I see, thank you for the explanation. Perhaps I should try to disconnect manually and rejoin after a few minutes instead of pressing F9, and at last invite the player I want to duel with. :yes: