PDA

View Full Version : Wallhack Videos

Ostap
25-06-2012, 22:20
Hi everyone ...

Here is nice place to post videos with a wallhack ..
Please post videos where its clearly shown ..

first one will be Hopp!
(REMOVED)

Ostap
25-06-2012, 23:25
Video recorded by Petar .. FE server..

http://youtu.be/_H7L7ph8M_c

CLICK
26-06-2012, 05:02
:lol: I banned guy from 1st video i remember when i was observer 1-2 weeks ago... there are also "smart" w-hackers coz this one didnt even try to hide himself

subzero
26-06-2012, 12:19
Video recorded by Petar .. FE server..

http://youtu.be/_H7L7ph8M_c

:cereal-guy-cereal-guy: damn this is Ginter SS from ONR Clan

Skyward
26-06-2012, 12:43
it's a good thing to do videos of people cheating, we know people check youtube much more than what we could think... they would finally realize there is someone behind waiting to catch them, plus if the video is uploaded on youtube, everyone will know who they have to hate... this would be the biggest punishement.. i'm sure this would finally reduce the number of cheaters

PureOwn
26-06-2012, 13:30
it's a good thing to do videos of people cheating, we know people check youtube much more than what we could think... they would finally realize there is someone behind waiting to catch them, plus if the video is uploaded on youtube, everyone will know who they have to hate... this would be the biggest punishement.. i'm sure this would finally reduce the number of cheaters
absolutly agree :tup:

lets catch those bitches :D

Hopp!
26-06-2012, 18:20
this nefarious work
I do not cheat
shame that this can be done
shame

MasterShock
26-06-2012, 18:20
So first HOPP is not cheating!

i know him much years here on sam he is playing 6 years this game. absolut Fair player!

PS: Ostap who was send you this video ?

i beet 100 euro it was a bulgarian guy right ?

Skyward
26-06-2012, 19:20

i know him much years here on sam he is playing 6 years this game. absolut Fair player!

he must be good then to follow the guy with the speed shoes pup too... did you see the video btw? I'm really wondering... :hmmm:

MasterShock
26-06-2012, 20:21
yeah i saw the video its fake belive me meta you know i dont lie!

HOPP was tell me the bulgarians have some problems and bann him all the times

here was righting HOPP but he dont can speak english so traslate.

"
Sziasztok!
Tisztelettel megk?rdezn?m, mi?rt vagyok bannolva. Nem csalok, nem haszn?lok csal?st, nem is haszn?ltam. M?gis sokszor bannoltak m?r -alaptalan?l, ?s jogtalan?l -csal?sra hivatkozva. Soha nem csaltam.Bannoltak az?rt, mert azt mondt?k, antil?thatatlans?got haszn?lok. Nem haszn?ltam, nem csaltam, csak a t?vcs?ves pusk?val lehet l?tni a sziluettet, amikor valaki felveszi a l?thatatlans?got. Ez nem csal?s. Most, azt mondt?k csalok, ?s 5 napra bannoltak. Nem csaltam, ?s nem is fogok. Eddig nem sz?ltam, let?lt?ttem a jogtalan b?ntet?seket, de most m?r nem nyelem le, ha ?rtatlan?l, csak az?rt mert egy mag?t j? j?t?kosnak tart? ember bepanaszol, az?rt, mert egyenrang? f?lk?nt tudtam vele harcolni.Ezek az emberek mindenkit noobnak neveznek, len?znek, mindenkit lekezelnek, ?s mindenkit aki esetleg legy?zi ?ket, bannra tesznek, megv?dolnak csal?ssal.
K?rem azokat az embereket, akik felel?sek ez?rt, ne bemond?sra bannolnak, ne a bar?ti k?r szava d?nts?n, hanem az igazs?g. K?rem j?t?k jogom vissza?ll?t?s?t, ?s a j?v?ben ne z?rjanak ki, csak az?rt, mer tegy j?t?k adminnak, vagy bar?ti k?r?nek nem tetszik, ha vissza merek sz?lni neki, vagy esetleg legy?z?m ?ket.
Voltam m?r kiz?rva az?rt, mert sz?lni mertem egy adminnak meg mertem ?n, a noob, v?dolni, hogy esetleg ? az aki csal.
K?rem az oldal ?zemeltet?j?t, n?zzen ut?nna ezeknek a dolgoknak, ?s v?ltoztasson rajta. Az nem val? adminnak, aki vissza?l a hatalma?val, ?s ezt a hatalmat, amit kapott, rosszul haszn?lja.
Tisztelettel k?rem a j?t?k jogaimat vissza?ll?tani, mert nem csaltam, ?s nem is fogok. "

in english

"Hi!
Sincerely ask me why I was banned. Do not cheat, I do not use fraud, is not used. Yet many now-banned unfounded and unlawful, fraudulent. Do not csaltam.Bannoltak because they said, I use anti-invisibility. I did not use, do not cheat, but the sniper rifle can see the silhouette when someone picks up the invisibility. This is not cheating. Now, they said, cheat and banned for 5 days. Not cheated, and I will not. So far, I said, I downloaded the illegal sanctions, but now I can not swallow, if innocent, just because he a good player holding people complained, because as an equal partner knew him harcolni.Ezek people everyone noob called, look down, everybody handle queued and everyone who might beat them, they Banna, accused fraud.
I ask those people who have a responsibility in this announcement are not banned, not your own circle of friends decide, but the truth. Please play my rights restored, and in the future, not exclude, just dare to do game admins or friends do not like to go back one dare speak to him, or even defeat them.
I have been excluded because they dared to speak of a venture to the Admin on the noob, blame, that he may be the one who cheats.
I ask the site manager, to look after him these things, and change it. It is not the admin who is abusing his power by this authority and that got a bad use.
Respectfully ask the game to restore my rights, because they are not cheated, and I will not."

traslate with google translate

Skyward
26-06-2012, 20:29
Still hard to believe... but if you say so, then i'll trust you :tup:

MasterShock
26-06-2012, 21:01
PS: this game was not played by hopp his Children was playing ( 13 years old )

Ostap
26-06-2012, 21:13

I dont gamble...
I've recorded this video my self using same or similar tool Hopp used...
original demo still available for download in "Why i'm banned" thread..

If you dont see that wall hack was used - would be difficult to explain it to you...
I play games since 1997 ... - and i've seen a lot of cheaters since that time.

I see that being exposed via YouTube - sounds harsh ...and Hopp probably biting his fingers now ..
But this is how it is - all catched cheaters will be put on YouTube after thorough check.
This is 2012 ...not 2002 when game just came out and cheaters had they paradise ...

You see - when someone cheats - I'm getting the blame coz "I allowed it ?" ... coz it happen on my servers ?
Screw that - Cheaters hunt is ON ...
Like in China they publicly humiliate criminals - cheaters will be put on public display using the same tools they used.

Ostap
26-06-2012, 21:17
PS: this game was not played by hopp his Children was playing ( 13 years old )

I had the same situation with Napoleon ... who used to play on frag servers...
His son installed light bulbs ... and Napoli asked me next day ..."WTF did i do to my servers ?" .... why all players have glowing rings above they head like in circus...

Well - if that is the case ... ONLY IF that is the case ...
I'll remove the video from youtube ..
Please ask Hopp to personally confirm that .

Ostap
26-06-2012, 21:34
But still - if his son cheating
Hopp will be banned the same way ...
it is 2012 ...not 2112 ... when even color of underpants could be checked via internet ...1 computer = 1 cheater...

Petar
26-06-2012, 22:08

Hello guys! Mastershock,please dont mixed here bulgarians names!This is a game!When someone give real raeson for ban,he will be banned!This way Hopp cheat,have documental video,so he are banned!About me,I never banned if I am not 100%sure!If I am not sure,always searching help of more experience admins!

Barktooth
26-06-2012, 22:34
WTF is that really MS? Prolly fake account by Hopp.. And I don't know how he is a fair player if when he gets beaten in minigun with his low ping by a 250 pinger he trashes and calls me cheater. Also, for a while, I have been suspecting him of using Anti-Invis, which I don't care about, though I guess it's still a reason for ban.

Phantom
26-06-2012, 22:53
i can confirm what ms says, i had many games with hopp and he always seemed fair and i didnt suspect anything suspicious. so im kinda surprised by this video. so i give him the benefit of the doubt here. if this really was his kid playing then he should quickly get rid of the cheats and tell him to never use this again..or he will get banned again..probably for a longer time than the first time.. but i see his ban has already been removed/expired..so i guess this case is solved by now anyways..

Hopp!
26-06-2012, 23:30
Cross My son used to play as player 1-2-3-4-5-6-7 etc.or with his friends.
I asked them, they said no cheating.
there is no fraud on my machine, I do not know how to.
I am older than you Ostap, but have not lied in my life.
for sure that I, as I play Hopp, Hopp only known.

Hopp!
26-06-2012, 23:44
I think I went to the mood of the game.
was often banned, unfounded

Ostap
27-06-2012, 00:18
Cross My son used to play as player 1-2-3-4-5-6-7 etc.or with his friends.
I asked them, they said no cheating.
there is no fraud on my machine, I do not know how to.
I am older than you Ostap, but have not lied in my life.
for sure that I, as I play Hopp, Hopp only known.

You underestimate new generation ...they are not only smarter ...they are more sneaky...than we were at their age ...
I've nothing personal against you - trust me .. nor against any player on my servers...
I'm just tired getting all the punches in my face ..

I'll remove your video .. and you please take care of your son that uses your account ..

MasterShock
27-06-2012, 18:19
Hello guys! Mastershock,please dont mixed here bulgarians names!This is a game!When someone give real raeson for ban,he will be banned!This way Hopp cheat,have documental video,so he are banned!About me,I never banned if I am not 100%sure!If I am not sure,always searching help of more experience admins!

HOPP was tell me much things about the bulgarian who are playing in your server and in the MAFIA server HOPP was tell me now he was using one time anti invisible and hopp was tell me the bulgarians are using anti invisoble and sniper mask i was played yesterday in the mafia server and i was see bad things: first 100% sniper mask 2. i think autoshoot and maybe light bulls the last im not sure.

BTW teaming and Camping all the time

thats poor bulgarians and i dont mean you petar

Ostap
27-02-2014, 17:44
So.....
This time its Grandpa :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6sgcVP3HyL8

BoyZyatoR
27-02-2014, 17:51
So.....
This time its Grandpa :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6sgcVP3HyL8

Grandpa isn't a cheater, he's a fair player, and that is a common hiding spot.

CLICK
27-02-2014, 18:41
You should re-name thread in this case...

Btw, the other guy obviously swimming and video is uploaded by Cheater (Mr Alex) ...hilarious

Ostap
27-02-2014, 18:48
You should re-name thread in this case...

Btw, the other guy obviously swimming and video is uploaded by Cheater (Mr Alex) ...hilarious

It takes a cheater to catch the cheater ;)

CLICK
27-02-2014, 18:54
It takes a cheater to catch the cheater ;)

From your point of view maybe yes, but you don't need to be cheater to catch if others r cheating. You just need to have long gaming experience, good eyes and ears and some knowledge about cheats. :tup:

Evolta
27-02-2014, 19:47
Well this doesn't say anything..
what happened before he started recording?
how long has he been hiding there?
has he done it before?

Grandpa plays a lot and is an old player.. Maybe he has lightbulbs on kleer kurt and stainless steve (like we all had in the past when it was not a cheat).
but this doesn't prove it.

He plays a lot, so I suggest just to keep on looking at him. Too early to judge

CLICK
27-02-2014, 22:47
According to log which Ostap shared (private), Grandpa admitted that he used lightbulbs on purpose coz Disco was swimming all time.
I guess that Grandpa couldn't spot him, but he could just leave that server instead of playing versus lamer like Disco.

Here is what i think about this situation (correct me if i am wrong and elaborate/explain):

"Grandpa Cheater!!!" on video title explains that Mr. Alex is an admin who pick the side of bad guy because it's more obvious in video content that Disco is swimmer.

According to Amsterdam 42 servers logs and demos, Disco is known as bad guy:

He is teaming with Kleer Kurt, Maciek, Sebastian and many other Polish lamers with "Z Klanu" tag or something...
They also constantly disturbing other players with "@admin" command just 'coz they getting fragged so often
Trash talking (Sometimes on Polish)
Whining and being abusive on forum
Swimming

Grandpa was always known as a fair player... He always say "hi" to everyone in server and "sorry" if type-kill someone. I noticed that he is friendly on forum too.

I know that Grandpa would never do that under normal circumstances, but that does not justify his mistake.

BoyZyatoR
27-02-2014, 23:00
According to log which Ostap shared (private), Grandpa admitted that he used lightbulbs on purpose coz Disco was swimming all time.
I guess that Grandpa couldn't spot him, but he could just leave that server instead of playing versus lamer like Disco.

Here is what i think about this situation (correct me if i am wrong and elaborate/explain):

"Grandpa Cheater!!!" on video title explains that Mr. Alex is an admin who pick the side of bad guy because it's more obvious in video content that Disco is swimmer.

He is teaming with Kleer Kurt, Maciek, Sebastian and many other Polish lamers with "Z Klanu" tag or something...
They also constantly disturbing other players with "@admin" command just 'coz they getting fragged so often
Swimming

Grandpa was always known as a fair player... He always say "hi" to everyone in server and "sorry" if type-kill someone. I noticed that he is friendly on forum too.

I know that Grandpa would never do that under normal circumstances, but that does not justify his mistake.
:tup:

Evolta
28-02-2014, 00:34

Swimming

Well said. It's the job of the admins to make sure the games are fun for others. Players like Disco should be banned, since they cause anger and cause others to cheat too (or start trashtalking back at them).

You don't state a "punishment" for this action (he admitted he used lightbulbs) nor a solution for the past. In my eyes a punishment isn't needed, but carefully observe him in the 42 A'dam servers should be in order.

(But I do think this whole topic should be discussed among the admins and not in public, especially that video.. it should only be posted if and only if the evidence is 100% conclusive.)

Grandpa
01-03-2014, 23:26
Yes it's true, I had used the lights in order to survive against DisCo and Player7 . They are swims permanently again , today too . I had the lights not used for years, and I had asked DisCo several times not to swim . If I should be banned, it is fair . But also punishes those permanently-swimmers. DisCo and Player7 are swimming and teaming always .

And I have used the lights only on the map "hole" , nowhere else .
I think it's easy to protect the game against swimmers and lightbulbs. Politician has already a good solution for it.

I want to apologize to all affected players, with the exception of DisCo and Player7 .

sry for my bad english

Ostap
02-03-2014, 00:19
Classy Grandpa :)

not everyone would openly admit using cheats...

CLICK
02-03-2014, 04:52
:beer2: i respect you Grandpa, not these teaming nerds

Grandpa
02-03-2014, 12:00
Thanks , my friends .

Everyone knows , that I do not care to lose against better players 0:50 ( or -5:50 , if I play still more nooblike :D ) .
Also teaming is relatively unimportant for me , but teaming and swimming , that was too much for me . I only wanted to spoil the swimmers even the fun .

I think the admins will have an eye on the server and I will not use the lights again .

Sorry again to the fair players .

shooters_hero
02-03-2014, 12:22
If it's up to me, you'd get a full pardon grandpa, you're too honest & fair 2 be punished :tup:

BoyZyatoR
03-03-2014, 15:14
If it's up to me, you'd get a full pardon grandpa, you're too honest & fair 2 be punished :tup:

:tup:

Zeo
14-03-2014, 23:16
Hello guys 'n' girls, I'd like to let you know (someone already knows or knew) that MYSTERY aka Santa Sam uses lightbulbs. I had a strange death from him, you know I never accuse someone for nothing but this time I had a feeling that this death was really strange .. So I had to download this shit for the first time of my life just to make a video about it, here you go:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkDil-JTgdo

I was in a hurry when I've been making it, I could delete lightbulbs from the Santa Skin but I didn't .. So the video ain't perfect but you can see everything from there. The first frag ain't that clear though, but the last one (at 0.38) .. Just watch it on the full screen + 720p :tup:

THE MAIN THING is that he confirmed he uses it :rofl:

http://s26.postimg.org/9p715g2tl/this.jpg

Translation of the last sentence: lights perfectly fits to my tactic :lol: I hope he'll get banned as fast as possible, and for a long time :wave:

Jasper
15-03-2014, 03:11
omg -.-'

Capricornus
15-03-2014, 11:07
fuuu, ugly cheater :annoyed-facepalm-picard:

Gas Monkey
15-03-2014, 12:51
i knew it :P

RODYA
16-03-2014, 04:00
hmm I play with Santa on Go Hunting! Seems that he use this program or what is it..Because when he killed me and I respawn on anything place he kill me again fastly

CLICK
16-03-2014, 09:11
hmm I play with Santa on Go Hunting! Seems that he use this program or what is it..Because when he killed me and I respawn on anything place he kill me again fastly
To be honest, that does not explain if he used lightbulbs or not, he could just lower his graphic settings, but in his case u are right.

Also i caught him swimming (DOWNLOAD DEMO (http://www.sendspace.com/file/ljww4w)).

@Zeo, sure he plays for score, not for fun, since he trash talk when he loose... also cheating and using bugs to get advantage is clearly not for fun

Zeo
16-03-2014, 09:25
Sorry, I made a mistake when I've said "Bad Santa" who's completely another guy.
This discussion is about MYSTERY who's usin' Santa Sam aliasname atm ...

Zeo
17-03-2014, 13:06
So what is going on, will he be banned or not ? Don't admins give a f**k ? I thought you're all a way smarter ..

CLICK
17-03-2014, 17:35
I am not active atm, sorry

shooters_hero
17-03-2014, 17:53
So what is going on, will he be banned or not ? Don't admins give a f**k ? I thought you're all a way smarter ..

It has been taken care off. Relax, we do give a f*ck :)

GlassLady
17-03-2014, 18:39
So what is going on, will he be banned or not ? Don't admins give a f**k ?

This reaction reminded me about the following video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iypDCWoujas

Zeo
17-03-2014, 19:57
Haha sorry if the previous post looks agressive : D

__

I see now he's banned, good job !!! :kneel:

Evolta
18-03-2014, 13:43
Good catch. Not 100% sure that he is a cheater from that video, but at least 98% :D

ZIP
04-04-2014, 20:36
Today's game:

Server => SE-1.07 NONE STRICT MULTIMAP SERVER

Nick Player => first - "Mr. Zera", then - "JUK OF DIMANS -HERAZERS-"
(demo is on the server)

P.S Yesterday's game, also raises a strong suspicion. <_<

CLICK
05-04-2014, 03:11
That is Shooter - ex immortals member (kicked for cheating), he always use WH, u're right

ZIP
17-06-2014, 21:57
https://yadi.sk/d/OtP3VUdETncVW

Wallhack ?

Evolta
17-06-2014, 23:05
What makes you think he's wallhacking?

Friendly Sniper
18-06-2014, 05:59
I couldn't see the video <_<

ZIP
18-06-2014, 08:03
What makes you think he's wallhacking?
A few moments when he knows exactly which corner is the enemy.
And coming to him with the gun is aimed.

I couldn't see the video <_<
Select the demo files in the archive and copy them to a folder "demo" in the root directory of the game.

Evolta
18-06-2014, 12:28
A few moments when he knows exactly which corner is the enemy.
And coming to him with the gun is aimed.

I saw couple of frags and he is a good player, but I didn't found it alarming.
Maybe just keep an eye out for him :)

Friendly Sniper
18-06-2014, 17:14
Select the demo files in the archive and copy them to a folder "demo" in the root directory of the game.[/QUOTE]

Just watched it :)

AnthraX
18-06-2014, 17:31
fkgjfkgj

[Rocketers] Alex
18-06-2014, 18:46
Unfortunately the video in some places "retarding" - this is the problem of my computer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5P3Gj3aQPQ&feature=youtu.be

VIDEO - SeriousSam 2014-06-18 18-58-03-65.mp4 150Mb (1280x720) (https://yadi.sk/d/6zWYyf0ITw9V2)

GlassLady
18-06-2014, 19:07
I think there is high probability that he used lightbulbs. Btw, it was "Jailbreak Requted", aka "D e m O n". As far as I remember, he used LB before, wasn't he?

Sam Winchester
18-06-2014, 19:21
Zeoismywaifu back?:o

ZIP
18-06-2014, 20:03
For example, one of the highlights :
In the video, the time 1.11 - 1.15

When he sees exactly how the enemy will go.

Miracle prediction ?
Or ?

:wtf:

Bloodnowsky
18-06-2014, 20:09

that's Shooter, another cheater.

---------- Post added 18-06-2014 at 20:10 ----------

I think there is high probability that he used lightbulbs. Btw, it was "Jailbreak Requted", aka "D e m O n". As far as I remember, he used LB before, wasn't he?
WH

GlassLady
18-06-2014, 20:18
WH

It's hard to use WH on that map. LB are more usual there, but you prolly see better, I am a nooby gamer ))

[Rocketers] Alex
18-06-2014, 22:45
It's hard to use WH on that map. LB are more usual there, but you prolly see better, I am a nooby gamer ))
WH - work with hot key (on/off)

3:58-4:02
5:39-5:53
Miracle of foresight,as well as in all cases of the current game
At normal playback of a demo, the opponent it isn't visible

[Rocketers] Alex
18-06-2014, 23:30

ремня надо всыпать - чтобы не хулиганил. )

Evolta
19-06-2014, 00:42

Well based on the yt vid with wallhack you clearly see that he is using it. :tup: thanks for this vid

Friendly Sniper
19-06-2014, 01:46

:blink: What?

Sam Winchester
19-06-2014, 07:28
that's Shooter, another cheater.

Ah ok)

Friendly Sniper
25-06-2014, 01:29
I was fraging Pepe El Tore and I was typing to someone hiding behind a wall where no would could see and he turns in the direct spot I was hiding and kills me without seeing me. :wtf: I have no proof but I can tell you that was not just luck

S.a'n~d-y
25-06-2014, 05:34
Pepe El Toro = Frank <<X>>. I have played with him so many times and I can say that he doesn't use WH. It sometimes happens that the person's reflex comes into action and he kills you instantly by mistake. I think you should have waited longer and observed him carefully.

Friendly Sniper
25-06-2014, 06:14
If I knew pepe iswas frank I would now have mentioned it. I just thought that how fast he turned and shot me dead was unusual

ZIP
25-06-2014, 14:24
Friendly Sniper
Find that game on the site, in the table.
There should be a demo

ZIP
25-06-2014, 17:17
SE-Frag 01 ("Go hunting")
Demo => https://yadi.sk/d/p-F1w-KLUrZCf

player - Hunter

=> anti-invisibility

Not for the first time.

Friendly Sniper
28-06-2014, 01:10
I was fraging Pepe El Tore and I was typing to someone hiding behind a wall where no would could see and he turns in the direct spot I was hiding and kills me without seeing me. :wtf: I have no proof but I can tell you that was not just luck

It happened again. He turned to the exact spot and shot me with ,machine gun. ii killed him with knife, though

ZIP
29-06-2014, 04:12
New "candidate". :bat:

Nic - iiiii

Server FE-Frag 01 - 29/06 03:43 Sun

WallHack so rude, I had not long seen on the SE :D

Demo => https://yadi.sk/d/gWTyGaqhVHhKU

[Rocketers] Alex
29-06-2014, 09:00
New "candidate". :bat:

Nic - iiiii

Server FE-Frag 01 - 29/06 03:43 Sun

WallHack so rude, I had not long seen on the SE :D

Demo => https://yadi.sk/d/gWTyGaqhVHhKU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmTQNJow-Zo

Petar
29-06-2014, 13:59
Молодец Алекс! :tup:

S.a'n~d-y
29-06-2014, 14:42
Thanks alex. I wanted him to be banned. I knew that he was a wallhacker but i didn't have any demos to prove that. Thanks to Zip for that. (y)

Friendly Sniper
29-06-2014, 19:10
Wallhack is the worst cheat.:(

ZIP
29-06-2014, 19:46
O! Class! :tup:

Alex, what video captures ?
Fraps ?

=================================================

P.S.
As clearly seen in the video, the guy chasing me specifically.
I do not know what I annoy him. :aww:

Wallhack but he clearly has not helped - a couple of times cursed and fled. :D

[Rocketers] Alex
30-06-2014, 06:55
O! Class! :tup:

Alex, what video captures ?
Fraps ?

Yes.

tools:
fraps -> capture
virtualdub -> cutting and combining
(winFF)ffmpeg -> coding.

Sam Winchester
30-06-2014, 11:31
Guys, demon again using Wh. I don't know how to record the demos, so I decided to write here:shifty:

Evolta
30-06-2014, 13:23
Rofl WH in DT :D Big Fail!

ZIP
30-06-2014, 19:17
I don't know how to record the demos, so I decided to write here:shifty:

during the game, you press the Esc key

then choose a line entry and enter a name record (optional)

The game should appear here such inscription:

To stop recording - again click "Esc" and choose the line "stop recording"

Saved records, go to the folder with the game
(folder name, of course "demo")

P.S. I say in Russian, but I think that the English version of the game is not very different.

Sam Winchester
30-06-2014, 19:35
Не в этом дело, как его скинуть на форум..:confused:
Sry for russian languege

ZIP
30-06-2014, 19:45
Ааа, да в архив и на какое нибудь файлохранилище, а сюда ссылку для скачать.
Только лучше туда, где нет рекламы ( я например яндекс-диск использую)

А форум только картинки хавает.

P.S. sorry, on russian was faster

Bloodnowsky
30-06-2014, 20:12
i played with that cheater, he is also trasher ...

ZIP
05-07-2014, 04:32
Nic - iiiii

This man was back in the game, although banned. :wtf:

Server - "Turkish Brothers"
Time - 6 am (Moscow)

ZIP
05-07-2014, 08:02
By the way, please include observers on this server.

Well please..... :shifty:

[Rocketers] Alex
05-07-2014, 08:21
Nic - iiiii

This man was back in the game, although banned. :wtf:

Server - "Turkish Brothers"
Time - 6 am (Moscow)

Petar
05-07-2014, 12:25
By the way, please include observers on this server.

Well please..... :shifty:

This is private server,and Titi is owner.We must asking him,and then will adding observers. We need Titi's agreement.
Admins too have rules! :)

ZIP
05-07-2014, 12:45
This is private server,and Titi is owner.We must asking him,and then will adding observers. We need Titi's agreement. Ok.
I thought as much, that should be asked Titi.

He is on the forum ?
Chat is not very convenient to communicate. :nope:

ZIP
09-07-2014, 09:51
Demo on Bullet ("7")=> https://yadi.sk/d/t-u2Q9gFW65AB

Unfortunately, this is all that I found on the website (the demo on my profile)
When watching him, I forgot to record a demo. &lt;_&lt;

Server - FE-Frag 01
Time - 06/07 18:05 Sun

================================================== ==============

I see some elements of WH (eg in the last file when it synchronizes a shotgun blast, with my fall)
But let judged more experienced players.

ZIP
11-08-2014, 15:06
The guy is already a ban,.... but still duplicates here, this topic.

Nik => _.-~-]||| InterPlay |||[-._.-~> | T |:

Demo => https://yadi.sk/d/NshbtDENZRp84

[Rocketers] Alex
12-08-2014, 04:06
The guy is already a ban,.... but still duplicates here, this topic.

Nik => _.-~-]||| InterPlay |||[-._.-~> | T |:

Demo => https://yadi.sk/d/NshbtDENZRp84

This is Anxiety plays with the nickname Tankist.

shug.qL
30-09-2014, 15:06
Hi, this is my first time on this forum but i want to share a video about a wallhacker with you.

He did it now the second time versus me at yodler today.

Now i was observer on the server and did a small demo of his foutage on little trouble.
Its not 100% easy to find out but for my self its clear that he is using wallhack.

Server: SGI Clanserver
Today at 14:56 CEST

Whats your opinion?

http://www73.zippyshare.com/v/88810034/file.html

Thank you in advance!