PDA

View Full Version : Rocket Mania 2018

Ostap
01-06-2018, 20:38

Good news everyone.
It is time !

Time to have the first jumpers event.

Functionality that can track jumpers exited for a while now ..and we even tried to lay down first possible event types with Sandy some time ago. ...here you can read it all (https://42amsterdam.net/samforum/showthread.php?t=1734&highlight=jumpers+event)

After all - its gonna be different.

There is new functionality added to the servers - that allow to have custom marks on the map. Lots of them.
Marks or keys - name is still open for suggestion :)
Mark/Key - is a tag placed somewhere on the map. that player can collect.
(it does have a key icon ...coz that's the only one works so far)
(if nobody against - I'll just call them as "marky")

Thanks to Robert (Meteor) - who helped in preparation of this event and placed many of those markys at the most difficult places - each map now has something to go for.

The goal of the event is to determine the best jumper of them all :)
Thus - collect as much markys as you can. But not in quantity ...in quality
Robert did a good job in placing them. Some may be easy ...others ..hmm... try to get it ;)

Winner will be determined on combination of collected markys and ratings of the jumps performed.

Exact way of score computation is not yet defined ...and open for discussion

There will be 3 places awarded to the winners.
And as in previous events - there will be 2 more nominations:

The Highest jumper - based on maximum achieved height of jumps
and
Longest play time

Rules of the event are simple enough - don't cheat.. this time most of the checks are automated but admins will be watching anyway :)

To clarify:

No out-of-map - direct kick
You can swim as long as you like ... its difficult to swim up the tower ;)

...hmm that's it i guess.

Actual nomination of winners will still be done manually -
after checking all data and validating jump info.

As i said ...there will be 3 awarded winners

1st - place - SSD (Samsung EVO - 250Gb)
2nd - place - Action camera (Aceline S 60)
3rd - place - SSD (no brand - 120Gb)

S.a'n~d-y
03-06-2018, 17:54
why is there a password set on the "marker" server? Still under testing?

Ostap
04-06-2018, 09:28
why is there a password set on the "marker" server? Still under testing?

This server is not intended for playing
New servers for the event will be activated on the day of event start.

Ostap
02-07-2018, 12:14
Hi everyone

The start of the event is not that far now !!
Today at 20:00 (CET) - Registration for the event will be activated.

Everyone is welcome !!!
For participants who'd like to play on both FE & SE servers - please register on both server types.

Tiho
02-07-2018, 13:26
wen and how to register please mate ?

Ostap
02-07-2018, 13:34
today ... after 20:00 (CET) ... that'll be 6 AM in Sydney

just type @rockets in the game console ...

Petar
02-07-2018, 22:17
Hi! Would be nice to play. But I am not good jumper, and busy. When have time playing. Good luck! :)

Ostap
21-07-2018, 17:36

Hi everyone !!
Due to some differences between FE and SE
There will be some changes in winner awards.

Originally - there were a fund of 150 euro set up for the event ... for both FE and SE
But due to huge difference in amount of marks on the map ...and places one can jump to ... we've decided to split the event in two

It is still the same event - Rockets Mania ... but there will be 2 sets of winners ...and prize fund set to 300 euro for all 6 winners.

There is a rule though.

1 winner - 1 prize

In case one player would win in both FE & SE games - he gets only 1 prize ...and must give the second one away to any player who is participating in the event.
It will be up to the winner to decide who gets it ..

Marco
27-07-2018, 18:47

Good news everyone.
It is time !

Time to have the first jumpers event.

Functionality that can track jumpers exited for a while now ..and we even tried to lay down first possible event types with Sandy some time ago. ...here you can read it all (https://42amsterdam.net/samforum/showthread.php?t=1734&highlight=jumpers+event)

After all - its gonna be different.

There is new functionality added to the servers - that allow to have custom marks on the map. Lots of them.
Marks or keys - name is still open for suggestion :)
Mark/Key - is a tag placed somewhere on the map. that player can collect.
(it does have a key icon ...coz that's the only one works so far)
(if nobody against - I'll just call them as "marky")

Thanks to Robert (Meteor) - who helped in preparation of this event and placed many of those markys at the most difficult places - each map now has something to go for.

The goal of the event is to determine the best jumper of them all :)
Thus - collect as much markys as you can. But not in quantity ...in quality
Robert did a good job in placing them. Some may be easy ...others ..hmm... try to get it ;)

Winner will be determined on combination of collected markys and ratings of the jumps performed.

Exact way of score computation is not yet defined ...and open for discussion

There will be 3 places awarded to the winners.
And as in previous events - there will be 2 more nominations:

The Highest jumper - based on maximum achieved height of jumps
and
The Most Skilled Jumper - based on number of double/triple jumps performed
Two extra nominations will be chosen without winners included.

Rules of the event are simple enough - don't cheat.. this time most of the checks are automated but admins will be watching anyway :)

To clarify:

No out-of-map - direct kick
You can swim as long as you like ... its difficult to swim up the tower ;)

...hmm that's it i guess.

Actual nomination of winners will still be done manually -
after checking all data and validating jump info.

Just to make sure how this tournament works.

In a random order, I have some questions.

What are markers?

How do they work?

Are they placed near EVERY wall/top? (except obelisks/pyramids; on maps like Karnak, Luxor, etc..)

On maps like Karnak, since I have never done that, when is it considered "Out of Map" for moving from a wall to another? There is a huge building reachable by walking on a roof.

Is there at least one "marky" placed on the building I'm talking about above or similar ones on other maps?

Will server be "special", that means without monsters and without health and armor?

Will server be passworded or not?

Will server have limited or unlimited ammo?

Should a penalty be applied for every suicide?

Should a penalty be applied for wasting too much ammo (if limited)?

Are limited respawn credits applied? If yes, how many? (I know, I'm a beginner in rocket jumping...)

At what time, on July 31st, will registration end?

I have no more questions for now.

Marco
28-07-2018, 18:19
Just to make sure how this tournament works.

In a random order, I have some questions.

What are markers?

How do they work?

Are they placed near EVERY wall/top? (except obelisks/pyramids; on maps like Karnak, Luxor, etc..)

On maps like Karnak, since I have never done that, when is it considered "Out of Map" for moving from a wall to another? There is a huge building reachable by walking on a roof.

Is there at least one "marky" placed on the building I'm talking about above or similar ones on other maps?

Will server be "special", that means without monsters and without health and armor?

Will server have limited or unlimited ammo?

Should a penalty be applied for wasting too much ammo (if limited)?

Are limited respawn credits applied? If yes, how many? (I know, I'm a beginner in rocket jumping...)

I have no more questions for now.

I would add some more questions.

How is the tournament formula?

Has it different stages (first eliminatory leg; 8th finals; 4th finals; semifinals; final), or is it "free" like it was on Alien Hunter 2016?

Jumps count only when a player reaches a wall/tower top alive?

Btw... Don't cheat... Let's hope the registered player Princess Luna (https://42amsterdam.net/samforum/showthread.php?t=1431) won't do it this time... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Ostap
29-07-2018, 10:10
What are markers?

Marker is a "key" ..(key model were used) manually placed on the map

At the moment there are 330 markys on FE and 570 on SE

How do they work?

Exactly the same way a key works ... you find it - you collect it ..
There is a minor difference ... - since markers are placed in very unusual places - to avoid cheating
mark could be collected only when standing or swimming (in case under water) ....thus just flying near or over it - wont trigger the "collect" event.
If you directly land on the mark after a jump - it wont gets collected...you'll still need to run over the mark to trigger the 'collect' event. (or just move a bit...in case you are on the tide spot.

Well ... its for players to find out :) ..

You loose gravity and get stuck in mid air - YOU ARE OUT OF THE MAP ;)
To avoid false detection - player must be few seconds weightless before "out of map" event is triggered.

Servers will be configured with following settings:

Difficulty
serious

Infinite ammo
ON

Invulnerability
OFF

All weapons
ON

Remove Monsters
OFF

Open All Doors
OFF

Remove Map End
ON

Out Of Map
1 day ban

Due to restrictions of the sam server it self (some settings ..like map end.. and marks - cannot be propagated to the next changed map)
Event will be played by a single map at the time (like in Hunting grounds server)
Map end will be disabled - and switch to the next map could be done only manually - using @map command.
To accommodate most of the registered players - there will be ~3-5 servers per game (FE/SE)
in order to play alone or in a group.

Nop ...but only registered players will be able to join
Registration will be disable when event starts.

Why ? ... this is a jump event - you'll die lots of times before getting to those markys

Nop ... there are no credits or score used from the game it self.

The moment event will start - registration will end.

---------- Post added 29-07-2018 at 09:18 ----------

How is the tournament formula?

Ps = Cms + ((Tms /2) * (Kmm /Tmm))

Where:
Ps - Player score
Cms - Collected marks score
Tms - Total marks score
Kmm - Killed map monsters
Tmm - Total map monsters

With other words:
Collected score for marks + up to 50% of total score for killed monsters

Has it different stages (first eliminatory leg; 8th finals; 4th finals; semifinals; final), or is it "free" like it was on Alien Hunter 2016?

Nop ... just keep playing - and pumping up the score.
This is first of its kind event.
If all goes right - future events might be organized in that way.

Jumps count only when a player reaches a wall/tower top alive?

Yep... once you come to stand and you are higher than you started from - it is considered a successful jump
Jump detector - will keep track on you if you'll die in mid air ... respawn ...and still jump to a higher ground
Making it effectively a multi life jump :)

Btw... Don't cheat... Let's hope the registered player Princess Luna (https://42amsterdam.net/samforum/showthread.php?t=1431) won't do it this time... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Lots of things in event automated ... It would be difficult to do that...
But if someone finds a loop hole - i'd be glad to hear about it :)

Marco
30-07-2018, 15:28
Marker is a "key" ..(key model were used) manually placed on the map

At the moment there are 330 markys on FE and 570 on SE

Exactly the same way a key works ... you find it - you collect it ..
There is a minor difference ... - since markers are placed in very unusual places - to avoid cheating
mark could be collected only when standing or swimming (in case under water) ....thus just flying near or over it - wont trigger the "collect" event.
If you directly land on the mark after a jump - it wont gets collected...you'll still need to run over the mark to trigger the 'collect' event. (or just move a bit...in case you are on the tide spot.

Well ... its for players to find out :) ..

You loose gravity and get stuck in mid air - YOU ARE OUT OF THE MAP ;)
To avoid false detection - player must be few seconds weightless before "out of map" event is triggered.

Servers will be configured with following settings:

Difficulty
serious

Infinite ammo
ON

Invulnerability
OFF

All weapons
ON

Remove Monsters
OFF

Open All Doors
OFF

Remove Map End
ON

Out Of Map
1 day ban

Due to restrictions of the sam server it self (some settings ..like map end.. and marks - cannot be propagated to the next changed map)
Event will be played by a single map at the time (like in Hunting grounds server)
Map end will be disabled - and switch to the next map could be done only manually - using @map command.
To accommodate most of the registered players - there will be ~3-5 servers per game (FE/SE)
in order to play alone or in a group.

Nop ...but only registered players will be able to join
Registration will be disable when event starts.

Why ? ... this is a jump event - you'll die lots of times before getting to those markys

Nop ... there are no credits or score used from the game it self.

The moment event will start - registration will end.

---------- Post added 29-07-2018 at 09:18 ----------

Ps = Cms + ((Tms /2) * (Kmm /Tmm))

Where:
Ps - Player score
Cms - Collected marks score
Tms - Total marks score
Kmm - Killed map monsters
Tmm - Total map monsters

With other words:
Collected score for marks + up to 50% of total score for killed monsters

Nop ... just keep playing - and pumping up the score.
This is first of its kind event.
If all goes right - future events might be organized in that way.

Yep... once you come to stand and you are higher than you started from - it is considered a successful jump
Jump detector - will keep track on you if you'll die in mid air ... respawn ...and still jump to a higher ground
Making it effectively a multi life jump :)

Lots of things in event automated ... It would be difficult to do that...
But if someone finds a loop hole - i'd be glad to hear about it :)

Then, I collect a "marky" only after rocketjumping on a top...

I asked this question because I thought the opposite: I believed you need to reach a "marky" at the bottom of a wall (before shooting rockets) in order to start the jump counting on that area.

Indeed, I have to rocket jump over a wall and then collect the "marky". So this way you increase your score (and server will register your progress) only if you perform a successful rocket jump.

I think I will register already this evening (I was out for 2 days and I came back 1 hour ago), just to do it in time (even if registration ends tomorrow). Thanks for all these explanations! :D

And, last question: is rocket+cannonball higher jump allowed?

Ostap
30-07-2018, 15:38
And, last question: is rocket+cannonball higher jump allowed?

it would require even more experience ... use it if you can ;)

Ostap
30-07-2018, 20:18
@marco - btw ... you got few hours left to also register on SE - there is lot more marks to find ...places to jump :)

Marco
31-07-2018, 14:55
@marco - btw ... you got few hours left to also register on SE - there is lot more marks to find ...places to jump :)

Hi Ostap,

Thank you for the suggest, but for the current edition I'm going to play FE only because I knew about some rocket jumps there.

I was even quite undecided before joining this event, since I've never done rocket jumping in order to reach roofs, and wall/tower tops, and started FE training only last week. I'm joining this edition for fun (like Alien Hunter) and to see how this tournament works. If Rocket Mania will be a successful event, I could start some practice also on SE for the next year. Training on both Encounters will require much more time, maybe I could practice one week on FE and one more week on SE.

For now my goal is to manage rocket+cannonball jumping (I can do that in the first building of Karnak and at the tower or no silent pill in Sacred Yards) and jumping with 3 rockets, which are the most difficult techniques for a beginner. Also, other players who are expert rocket jumpers told me there is a difference between vertical (90?) and semi-vertical (100?) walls.

Well, I hope to get a 7th place like it was on Alien Hunter. :lol:

Vsem udachi! :rocket: :rocket: :rocket:

:wave:

Ostap
01-08-2018, 00:29
Good news everyone !!

The event has begun !!

There are 9 servers created for each game
3 servers for different configuration:

SP - single play (max 1 player)
DP - dual play (max 2 players)
TP - team play (max all players)

This way you can choose to play alone or in a group
After all - monsters count too :) someone might not want to share them..

Marco
02-08-2018, 10:55
I was part of those players who 'opened' the Rocket Mania run at day one.

It was a disaster for me.

First of all, I joined the server 8, Single Player starting at Suburbs and I had no luck at all. 0 markys collected in most than 1 hour. And then I had to quit because server required reconnect (I also had this later, at Hatshepsut dual players server). Maybe server was unstable due to my lags (2 out of 3 my brothers were connected to the internet, plus one of them had very loud music on and I heard nothing from Sam, even with my earphones).

And, another problem I'll post here for Ostap. After reconnect, all single player servers switched from 0/2 to 0/1 and I was unable to join them again:

Initializing TCP/IP...
opening as client
winsock opened ok
getting local addresses
[...]
port: 20120
opened socket:
Joining session at: '138.201.82.138'
Cannot join game:
Disconnected: Server full!

Initializing TCP/IP...
opening as client
winsock opened ok
getting local addresses
[...]
port: 11060
opened socket:
Joining session at: '138.201.82.138'
Cannot join game:
Disconnected: Server full!

I also had 2 more reconnects on Hatshepsut, due to a server reebot after about 56 mins first, and an F9 reconnect because my laptop went into hibernation.
This is a problem on my side, because I use a charger from my old Samsung RV-520 (that I have no longer) plugged on a very old HP Pavilion Dv6-1223sl with an adapter. It works only through electrical contact between the metallic parts inside.... and sometimes it gets disconnected.
As many of you know, batteries on old HP Pavilion series (but also ProBook ones I say) have a low life and don't charge anymore after a while. So here is my second reconnect.

At third time I tried Hatshepsut on dual players server, I've got 1 hour 30 mins (look at the statistics) to collect those bastard markys "Everest 1" and "Everest 2". Total, 901 suicides (without counting the first session at Suburbs). I'm already the most unlucky player of this tournament.
Ah, and this time I also had very much frame rate drops especially when I had to collect the markys I talked about above. And more net lags that occurred because of unauthorized players joined the server and got kicked. :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:
I kept playing even if I was tired and finally I was able to get 13 out of 14 markys on Hatsheput Temple. :rock:

I'll perform Sand Canyon today.

Marco
09-08-2018, 15:03

I have 1 Death by Monster here because of a stupid lighting bolt that caused a temporary blackout. I watched the demo and it seems the death was caused by an insignificant frog.

(I was wondering about this, since I didn't remember I was killed by any monster; also checked my log and I had no death by monster. I stopped the game immediately when I had blackout, but I don't understand why my profile kept logged online for about 40 secs - 1 min...)

Ostap
11-08-2018, 09:44
I have 1 Death by Monster here because of a stupid lighting bolt that caused a temporary blackout. I watched the demo and it seems the death was caused by an insignificant frog.

Yep ... just a frog

(I was wondering about this, since I didn't remember I was killed by any monster; also checked my log and I had no death by monster. I stopped the game immediately when I had blackout, but I don't understand why my profile kept logged online for about 40 secs - 1 min...)

Game bug - depends on how you exit
Happens often when you just close gaming window (pressing the close button) ... this is hard exit - and seems that client does not notify server its about to exit. connection will hang active for few minutes (this is why sometime you got message - "player bla bla already in game")

Ostap
12-08-2018, 17:57
Blocked map issue has been fixed for maps (oasis, karnak ...)

Was an old bug left by ZCaliptium ... weird that nobody noticed it.
Coz the bug was present for about 2 years....

Marco
15-08-2018, 12:57
Blocked map issue has been fixed for maps (oasis, karnak ...)

Was an old bug left by ZCaliptium ... weird that nobody noticed it.
Coz the bug was present for about 2 years....

I noticed it only when I played Oasis and Dunes last week. I've also found the backpack bug on Russian Federation server (tried there because I wanted to go out of the map). I didn't write it before because I've seen some reportings on the column of messages to Admin (stats page), so I thought you were already working to fix that.

Ostap
16-08-2018, 21:28
Hi everyone

Just a short round up after 2 weeks of event:

Well - all goes fine ...better than expected...
There were couple of issues with registration at the start ...- fixed and everyone is up and running.

Scores :
Hehe... yea when i asked to share any found vulnerabilities - i never ment just go ahead and use them :)
anyway ... - found and removed. ...

As some players already noticed - collecting marks multiple times - no longer works.
Scores are adjusted and are correct now.

For the next 2 weeks - I wish good luck to all participants !!!
Blow them monsters apart !!

Marco
17-08-2018, 21:14
As some players already noticed - collecting marks multiple times - no longer works.
Scores are adjusted and are correct now.

That means?

1) When you collect the same marky many times during same game?

2) When you collect the same marky after an f9?

3) When you collect the same marky after restarting the map by using its proper command?

If:

1) I did it once, maybe at Valley of The Kings or Hatshepsut. When I collected the first marky again, the counter was right and server message told me again "This is the 1st mark out of...";

2) When I have to do an F9 (sometimes my ping goes crazy after a while...), I learnt to collect the same marky after anotherone I didn't collect before F9. Sometimes happened that I re-collected again the same marky without collecting a new one before, and it disappeared and however it didn't count as collected: server message said only "Gold Heart".

3) Sometimes I restart the map because I don't want to be killed by monsters at easy/stupid points. I collect the same markys again, but not for markys score (this also for point 2). I would perform a game without being killed by monsters at least on the first 6-7 maps. I already had too many suicides, and death by monsters decrease a bit more the general score (if I remember fine... otherwise, post again the method for score calculating). Forgive me for this, I'm a beginner in rocket jumping and in playing Serious coop online with unstable ping (even if I do that since a while on SE, but... 0 items collected on NO HOPE LEFT).

Anyway, restarting the map by the command @map is better than do F9 because you can kill all the monsters when you retry again.

Blow them monsters apart !!

Should we stop collect markys then? Or are there other players who don't kill the monsters?

Ostap
20-08-2018, 21:56
That means?

1) When you collect the same marky many times during same game?

2) When you collect the same marky after an f9?

3) When you collect the same marky after restarting the map by using its proper command?

1 mark per game ...
if you F9... thats another game (you also loose your position)

I know ...you can still play many games...
Thats what some players are up to now

Well - this is how the rules were defined...for this event.
And for this event - they will stay as defined.
Next time - better.

Should we stop collect markys then? Or are there other players who don't kill the monsters?

Markys cost more than monsters :)
but still - up to 50% of main score (if you get them all ...monsters)

Try what sniper does ...
he can run Hatshepsut in just above 3 minutes. 12 out of 14 marks collected

---------- Post added 20-08-2018 at 21:06 ----------

my bad :)

under 3 minutes

Ostap
24-08-2018, 22:57
One week to go :)

Short round up

- Flex - were banned for out of map - but after checking the demo - it was not on purpose.
- Supersniper98 - jumped over everyone in FE and SE and still leading player in both games
- Maksimka - even after a week of inactivity - still at second place on FE
- Old - passed Flex for the first time
- Ку

The most played time - still belongs to Old - 4 days 5 hours 40 minutes
Followed by Maksimka - 4d-3h-17m

Ostap
30-08-2018, 07:33
Hi Everyone

Less than 2 days left of the event.
Winners are almost in sight :)

For all those who was left aside or missed the registration for the event
Today and tomorrow - will be day of "open doors" - all event servers are open to everyone. (though statistics still only for participants)

Ostap
31-08-2018, 21:43
Well
All good things do come to end.

The first ever jumping event has ended and we have now real winners.
But ... it is friday ...so final results will be announced tomorrow (with a clear head ;) )

Ostap
01-09-2018, 16:14

Rocket Mania 2018 Results:

Final winners:

FE:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1st - Supersniper98 (2,419 collected markys and total score of 60,000 points)
2nd - Maksimka (2,442 collected markys and total score of 49,494 points)
3rd - Player 666 (1,247 collected markys and total score of 28,061 points)

SE:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1st - Supersniper98 (3,082 collected markys and total score of 100,001 points)
2nd - Old (3,196 collected markys and total score of 92,301 points)
3rd - flex (2,551 collected markys and total score of 73,688 points)

Longest played time:
1st - SE - Old - 5 days 13:25:28
2nd - FE - Maksimka - 4 days 07:31:37
3rd - SE - flex - 3 days 11:44:09

Tiho
02-09-2018, 15:53
i liked it ostap , i didnt play a lot , but wen i did supersniper and 666 were often playing , very often , old and flex i must say i didnt notice , thanks was cool

Ostap
03-09-2018, 20:19
i liked it ostap , i didnt play a lot , but wen i did supersniper and 666 were often playing , very often , old and flex i must say i didnt notice , thanks was cool

Thanx !! it was fun creating it :)
Eventually - there will be a jumping server with the same stats as in event.
After all - why waste it ? ... Robert and Anton spent weeks placing those marks.

Marco
04-09-2018, 09:30
Well
All good things do come to end.

Although the adverse conditions, it has been funny to play at this event. I didn't expect to arrive 6th. I would have been pleased to play more games, but some thunder fried me 2 modems and caused a short circuit on the HP I was using (and it is quite difficult and annoying to disassemble it, since the problem is surely in the power jack). For the last games (30th or 31st of august, I don't remember) I played via my old netbook, but the difference of frame rate was insane! The most stormy august I've ever seen on my island, in my life. :(

1 mark per game ...
if you F9... thats another game (you also loose your position)

I know ...you can still play many games...
Thats what some players are up to now

Well - this is how the rules were defined...for this event.
And for this event - they will stay as defined.
Next time - better.

Markys cost more than monsters :)
but still - up to 50% of main score (if you get them all ...monsters)

Try what sniper does ...
he can run Hatshepsut in just above 3 minutes. 12 out of 14 marks collected

---------- Post added 20-08-2018 at 21:06 ----------

my bad :)

under 3 minutes

I didn't see this demo yet. But consider Hatshepsut is a short map and he didn't get the secret +100 health (or else he would NEVER complete this map in 2 minutes). He is more experienced than me and on this map you can skip monsters very easily. However it is a good job to collect Everest 1 and Everest 2 in only 2 minutes.

Btw, did deaths count or not?

Ostap
12-09-2018, 22:14
Hi everyone

Does anyone knows how to contact dude that won the 3rd place on FE ?
player 666 ...he is from Czechoslovakia ...

---------- Post added 12-09-2018 at 22:43 ----------

I didn't expect to arrive 6th

it started large ...but ended with only few players....
I guess the mistake was to allow cumulative score ...

but some thunder fried me 2 modems and caused a short circuit on the HP I was using

You sure had more to worry about than the event ... (check for hardware gnomes - those are common to find in old routers and modems)

I didn't see this demo yet.

Do download some - they wont be there forever .... stats will disappear after 90 days counting from event starting date...(so about 6 weeks left)
Some games are really epic - I've never seen that much effort and skills put into just jumping.

For the last games (30th or 31st of august, I don't remember) I played via my old netbook, but the difference of frame rate was insane! The most stormy august I've ever seen on my island, in my life. :(

You needed few more pillows to protect your laptop from the elements.
and plaid !!

But consider Hatshepsut is a short map and he didn't get the secret +100 health (or else he would NEVER complete this map in 2 minutes)

True ...but still pretty quick ...i totally will save some games in downloads

Btw, did deaths count or not?

no ..why ?...

Old
13-09-2018, 17:26
Sorry I do not know Player 666 also did you ask Robert because it is possible that this player have exchanged some information with him during games.

Ostap
14-09-2018, 19:19
Good news everyone

As already noted - after 6 weeks - all demos will be removed ....(90 days limit)
So....I've saved the demos for all winners in the event...
you can download them here:

FE (1.04Gb):
https://42amsterdam.net/samforum/downloads.php?do=file&id=518

SE (1.83Gb):
https://42amsterdam.net/samforum/downloads.php?do=file&id=519

There are lots of demos inside for quite a few epic games with great jumps !!!
And now they're saved forever :)

omeryetkin
04-03-2020, 20:45
Nice event.

Ostap
06-03-2020, 00:10
Nice event.

We should do it again !