PDA

View Full Version : Shotty tournament 2017 !!!

Titi Titus Pullo
06-01-2017, 17:52
Hello Gamers ;)

As there isn’t really of the ranking of the players in Shotty.

It’s maybe the time to organize a “Shotty Tournament 2017” ;)

The begin date will can to be the 15 february 2017, like that, the players in break on SE have the time for come back and to be ready for the Battle (Of course, we let the 14 february “the valentine”, for than ours Girlfriends or Wifes be happy :) )

“The duels of the tournament” will be in:
- 2 Matches winning on 30 frags, the winner of each duel will continue the tournament until there is a alone "Champion".
- The 1st duels will be organized by "random official lottery" (the lottery will be transparent and recorded on a film, which will be available on youtube for its control (so without cheating).

Good Tournament at All!!

Who will wish participate ???

:tup:

Jockant
06-01-2017, 19:18
I can participate, even if I'm bad at shotty... but why not? :P

Skyward
06-01-2017, 19:21
shotty? i'm in. :P

---------- Post added 06-01-2017 at 18:30 ----------

ça va être l'occasion de revenir sur sam un peu, en même temps que l'autre tournois sur GZ. J'y ai plus rejoué depuis 2014 lol

tu veux que je t'aide a co-organiser le tournois? Il faut faire un post au propre avec toute les règles détaillés et les particpants

Titi Titus Pullo
06-01-2017, 19:37
Oui honnêtement, je veux bien de ton aide bro avec plaisir, tu t'y connais mieux que moi ;) Merci d'avance!! :tup:

Ty too for your register bro Jockant;)

Supersniper98
06-01-2017, 19:40
Yo bro! ;)
Good idea and a good post - i think i can participate too, but for now i remain neutral... considering that i am an average player and all this...
so for now - only time can tell)
Some good-skilled players returned too in last week(s), and i think they will maybe accept as well.

Zdzichu
07-01-2017, 00:36
Im in.

Petar
07-01-2017, 15:36
Hello! Is good idea. :)

Streng
07-01-2017, 18:00
i'm in :P

Sam Winchester
07-01-2017, 18:04
i'm in :P

who r u?

Skyward
07-01-2017, 18:10
who r u?

A player from SE who used to be in my older team The Untouchables

Sam Winchester
07-01-2017, 18:15
A player from SE who used to be in my older team The Untouchables

Oo, TUC member. Cool

Capricornus
07-01-2017, 18:28
add me plz

Sam Winchester
07-01-2017, 19:18
add me plz

i know who will be winner. anyway, good luck to all

Titi Titus Pullo
07-01-2017, 19:51
Ah cool, Ty my bros for all your Adds ;) :tup:

Ron+
07-01-2017, 19:57
sign me in, pls

Skyward
07-01-2017, 20:17
i know who will be winner. anyway, good luck to all

nope :P

Titi Titus Pullo
07-01-2017, 22:24
Ok the server of the Shotty Tournament is created (confirmation : the server is in "infinite ammo") , it's for the moment for "the training of the tournament", the connect_password is "sosexy", and all players can work their technics without to be "observe";)

The tournament will begin after the "Winter Tournament 2017", like this np;)

- Capri, Ron,..., and others players, you are all added ;)

Zeo
07-01-2017, 23:43
I'm ready to play. I mostly can play during the weekends, and Sundays sound much better for me :D
Goodluck in organizing !

Titi Titus Pullo
08-01-2017, 00:47
Oke ty bro (it's the old good times who come back in memory ;)), np for your dates in weekend :tup:

if you have the time, you are welcome it to manage with us the tournament, with pleasure my old bro ;)

Forsaken Immortals is added too !

---------- Post added 08-01-2017 at 00:50 ----------

For the moment, the players participating are :

1. Titi Titus Pullo (Turkish Brothers clan)
2. Skyward (Campers clan)
3. Jockant (MCP clan)
4. Supersniper98 (Turkish Brothers clan)
5. Zdzichu (SGI clan)
6. Streng (TUC clan)
7. Sam Winchester (Immortals clan)
8. Capricornus (Immortals clan)
9. Ron (Penumbra clan)
10. Zeo (Immortals clan)
11. Forsaken (Immortals clan)

:tup:

Sam Winchester
08-01-2017, 13:11
Why me? I dont want play in any tourney's.

Skyward
08-01-2017, 14:54
Why me? I dont want play in any tourney's.

fixed (can't edit the post above but anyway the right one is on the schedule thread)

Sam Winchester
08-01-2017, 15:09
fixed (can't edit the post above but anyway the right one is on the schedule thread)

Thanks

Titi Titus Pullo
09-01-2017, 13:56
Winch observe all the time and isn't funny, honestly bro, you should play really and take more risks, the sensation is totaly best ! But it's like you want ;)

Sam Winchester
09-01-2017, 14:05
Winch observe all the time and isn't funny, honestly bro, you should play really and take more risks, the sensation is totaly best ! But it's like you want ;)

I don't have time to play in next 3 month after january

Skyward
09-01-2017, 16:04
ah au passage TUC n'existe plus :P

Titi Titus Pullo
09-01-2017, 19:35
yep oke np bro, soon maybe;) oui je sais bien pour TUC, domage c'était un super clan avec de très bons joueurs et un très bon leader ;)

Petar
10-01-2017, 00:09
I would to play, but I am bussy with work, and not have time.I will observing matches, when i am free.

FURON
10-01-2017, 02:08
Lol, good idea :DDD download aim Bot and go play :DD
Yo bros!

Skyward
10-01-2017, 12:45
Lol, good idea :DDD download aim Bot and go play :DD
Yo bros!

if somebody's cheating we will dirrectly notice it, so definitely not a good idea.

Titi Titus Pullo
10-01-2017, 14:54
yo bro (Fur), Happy New Year 2017;) nice to see you, he joke becoz he never have cheated :)

Np Pet. with pleasure, we understand ;)

Marco
13-01-2017, 16:16
I would have been pleased to play this tournament, but I decided not to play arena fps games online anymore because of my internet connection.
I discovered that in online matches I should turn off WiFi and plug in ethernet cable (yes: since I began playing online, in december 2012, I always played in WiFi mode...) to get more stability and less packet loss (that means lag and green wave in lagometer always flickering). But I'm sure it won't improve gaming performance so much than in WiFi (even if I hadn't tested yet), because of the type of connection (ADSL copper cable line) and the fact I am some kilometers out of my village (and it means I get less upload&download speed than line should have, that is 7 Mbps: I get less than that speed).

I will observe when I can, or I will download demos (if possible). I'm neutral, so good luck everyone who will play this tournament. :)

However, the Shotty Tournament could be more interesting if you add other maps in it. There are some shotty maps, like: Shotty Complex, Shotty Power, Shotty Tomb and so on... why not add them?

Titi Titus Pullo
13-01-2017, 21:53
Yo Marco, there is already a other tounrnament with of others maps include. ty for your reply cya;)

Marco
13-01-2017, 21:59
Yo Marco, there is already a other tounrnament with of others maps include. ty for your reply cya;)

Winter Tournament?

Anyways, I intended other "Shotty" maps. ;)

Skyward
13-01-2017, 23:45
However, the Shotty Tournament could be more interesting if you add other maps in it. There are some shotty maps, like: Shotty Complex, Shotty Power, Shotty Tomb and so on... why not add them?

That's a good idea, we started by the idea of a shotty trouble tourney but we may keep the idea for a next tournament soon enough :tup:

Petar
14-01-2017, 06:11
That's a good idea, we started by the idea of a shotty trouble tourney but we may keep the idea for a next tournament soon enough :tup:

I would have been pleased to play this tournament, but I decided not to play arena fps games online anymore because of my internet connection.
I discovered that in online matches I should turn off WiFi and plug in ethernet cable (yes: since I began playing online, in december 2012, I always played in WiFi mode...) to get more stability and less packet loss (that means lag and green wave in lagometer always flickering). But I'm sure it won't improve gaming performance so much than in WiFi (even if I hadn't tested yet), because of the type of connection (ADSL copper cable line) and the fact I am some kilometers out of my village (and it means I get less upload&download speed than line should have, that is 7 Mbps: I get less than that speed).

I will observe when I can, or I will download demos (if possible). I'm neutral, so good luck everyone who will play this tournament. :)

Shotty Complex no armor! + 1 :tup:

Capricornus
14-01-2017, 11:54
ShottyPower + 1 :tup:

Jockant
14-01-2017, 16:38
For me, doesn't really matter which map.
Be it whatever. :P

Titi Titus Pullo
14-01-2017, 22:11
Yo bros, the Player "Royal" join us for the tournament ;)

Zeo
15-01-2017, 18:55
I'll quit if Shotty Complex will be added :tup: The most retarded map of all the time

Skyward
15-01-2017, 21:43
I'll quit if Shotty Complex will be added :tup: The most retarded map of all the time

This tournament will stay shotty trouble exclusivity, the diversified shotty maps tourney will come later depending of how those two current tourneys will go

Marco
17-01-2017, 14:25

This tournament will stay shotty trouble exclusivity, the diversified shotty maps tourney will come later depending of how those two current tourneys will go

Ok, I read that it was organized in Shotty Trouble, but I didn't understand it was EXCLUSIVELY a Shotty Trouble Tournament. I mean: how about to rename it? So, next (if possible, as you said) Shotty Tournament will be 'multimap' (with or without Shotty Complex, asd), but with exact name it will become more clear.

Little OT
Btw, I logged on Shotty Trouble server in last 2 days with a coloured tag and I didn't get banned. It seems Ostap fixed that issue...
End OT

Supersniper98
18-01-2017, 15:08
Yo bros, the Player "Royal" join us for the tournament ;)

Hello, why can't I find "Royal" in the list of players in the schedule post?... he is an old player from France!)

Titi Titus Pullo
25-01-2017, 20:15
Sam Winchester (when you observe or other), your negatives advices and talks all the time in game on the tournaments subject or all players (still today with "ron" by example), you can stop direct, that will be cool !! And play a bit that will change!! Ty by advance :tup:

Sam Winchester
25-01-2017, 20:33
Sam Winchester (when you observe or other), your negatives advices and talks all the time in game on the tournaments subject or all players (still today with "ron" by example), you can stop direct, that will be cool !! And play a bit that will change!! Ty by advance :tup:

^_^ when i dont want play - i didnt play. have problems with that?

[Jan-Wed-25 17:52:57] Client 2::ron, go st - negative advice? negative talk?

poshel to hell. ty:wave:

p.s. i dont leave from game when some good guy, who have better skill, played with me.

[Jan-Tue-24 21:04:42] . . : : Turkish Brothers : : . . Titi "Titus Pullo"::ty love)
[Jan-Tue-24 21:04:42] Client 3::zdzichu join
[Jan-Tue-24 21:04:44] . . : : Turkish Brothers : : . . Titi "Titus Pullo"::kiss
[Jan-Tue-24 21:04:46] . . : : Turkish Brothers : : . . Titi "Titus Pullo"::)
[Jan-Tue-24 21:04:48] Client 3::he need leave
[Jan-Tue-24 21:04:51] Client 3:: ofc
[Jan-Tue-24 21:07:28] . . : : Turkish Brothers : : . . Titi "Titus Pullo"::wihtout commands he is crushed;)
[Jan-Tue-24 21:07:33] I love lolis::go away
[Jan-Tue-24 21:07:36] . . : : Turkish Brothers : : . . Titi "Titus Pullo"::i see it do
[Jan-Tue-24 21:07:39] Client 3::...
[Jan-Tue-24 21:07:41] . . : : Turkish Brothers : : . . Titi "Titus Pullo"::we see all;)
[Jan-Tue-24 21:07:48] . . : : Turkish Brothers : : . . Titi "Titus Pullo"::predict commadns he use
[Jan-Tue-24 21:08:01] . . : : Turkish Brothers : : . . Titi "Titus Pullo"::gg bb bros;)

Ron+
25-01-2017, 20:37
So, when does the tournament begin?

upd: I got it. sorry))

Titi Titus Pullo
25-01-2017, 22:27
you take always one alone part ;) You are all the time negative man!! So stop speak and play!! SS isn't a chat room like you said to sniper, you speaked still in observer in full shotty game, ago 2mn before pff ;) last next time you will be ban!!

Ron, we wait the end of Winter tournament 2017;)

Sam Winchester
25-01-2017, 23:05
you take always one alone part ;) You are all the time negative man!! So stop speak and play!! SS isn't a chat room like you said to sniper, you speaked still in observer in full shotty game, ago 2mn before pff ;) last next time you will be ban!!

gl with that

Negative only to you, because you a mudak.

Zdzichu
25-01-2017, 23:24
Pls go away with this swearing bullshit, this can be solved in game...

Titi Titus Pullo
25-01-2017, 23:33
You and Zdzi, you aren't negatives? So why "Mudak" (insulte still) or "Bullshits" (agressive words)!!! Cool men, keep calm!!!

SS is just a old game really few active, so find you of others hobits, it's important :tup:

Zdzichu
25-01-2017, 23:41
the 2 players than nobody like, together it's funny:)

The ex-cheater and swearer "Zdzi" and "Winch" already ban of admins for injures and not respect of players !

And it's me who say or do of the "bullshits"? hehe :) Nice try inverse the roles ;)

But in the life we are than we are men!! It's all, bullshits for you or no ;)

Pls go away with this swearing bullshit, this can be solved in game x2

You and Zdzi, you aren't negatives? So why "Mudak" (insulte still) or "Bullshits" (agressive words)!!! Cool men, keep calm!!!

SS is just a old game really few active, so find you of others hobits, it's important :tup:

Pls go away with this swearing bullshit, this can be solved in game x3

Didn't said mudak

Titi Titus Pullo
26-01-2017, 14:32
Wow still you :) Yep, you and winch are of ex-bans (bans still recent) for intolerances on the others players, and so what is the problem? Assume man!!

OMG, You are really the Champion of SS "No-lifers" and "addict stories" !! Plz seriously, run to buy a life ;)

The business is close for me ;) But you can continue have to be in rage np :lol:

Sam Winchester
26-01-2017, 15:16
Wow still you :) Yep, you and winch are of ex-bans (bans still recent) for intolerances on the others players, and so what is the problem? Assume man!!

OMG, You are really the Champion of SS "No-lifers" and "addict stories" !! Plz seriously, run to buy a life ;)

The business is close for me ;) But you can continue have to be in rage np :lol:

30+ years old man, told to teenager what he must do in life... Champion of SS "No-lifer" - its you.

"Respect to all players!!!" - very stupid reason for ban.

Ok. stop this crap.

Jack.O
26-01-2017, 17:10

mad coz its true? u r twofaced fag with big mouth and u just trying to be positive, thats it.

@zdz he will never accept ur challenge in game, coz he is sooo bad, and can only talk. i already ask him about 1v1, and only what i've heard was: " ahahha lol i already win u ahaha lol lol ahaha"

Titi Titus Pullo
26-01-2017, 23:43
Go Panthouse with girlies and openbar guys, Titi offer you a good-lifes this night ;) Stop cry !! :)

Jack.O
27-01-2017, 19:03
go panthouse with girlies and openbar guys, titi offer you a good-lifes this night ;) stop cry !! :)

hahahahah that thug style lmao

RODYA
03-02-2017, 03:48
I'm in! Add me!

Skyward
05-02-2017, 19:13
3 places left until registration gets locked

Skyward
10-02-2017, 22:35
required amount of players has been reached, registration is now locked. Good luck everyone!

Titi Titus Pullo
12-02-2017, 19:43
TY a lot at "SKYWARD" for the complet organization of this "Shotty Tournament 2017", like i really had all stopped by miss time :( !!!

And TY at all "the Particants" and "Good Luck by advance" :tup:

Zeo
15-02-2017, 09:10
TY a lot at "SKYWARD" for the complet organization of this "Shotty Tournament 2017", like i really had all stopped by miss time :( !!!

And TY at all "the Particants" and "Good Luck by advance" :tup:
I saw you with a nickname "My last games, BB, I leave to Tokio" or smth else yesterday, gonna give up with an organization? :P